Was this scene ever explained...

Was this scene ever explained? The dude's arms just dissolve and he hasn't done it since in the 80 or so episodes I've seen.

O

MY CENSORSHIP

>Was this scene ever explained?
kids show, read the manga

They did it so people would be shocked by how edgy the Yorkshin Arc begins.
This shit was a riot on Sup Forums when it happened.

But they've shown heads being sliced off and people being eaten?

im not the director

I think Chimera arc had a different timeslot.

First season was really tame, only on York was it faithfull.

Answer me, why the anime and the manga is the same shit but somehow anime feels like a kiddy shounen and manga feels like a solid read? It's exactly the damn same. What is this wizardry?

The colors and OST. I thnik that the direction in the anime was really weak and could have been a lot better with someone more competent.

who is he?

Alucard

Yes but Gon berserk was great. it's easy to see how the much more effort in chimera arc, probably because it was the only arc not adapted.

I enjoyed this way more than HxH actually.

Yes. The sloppy ink effect. The director is the good old Sato Yuzo though who did half the madhouse worth of their old masterpieces (really makes you think some nonames who quit actually did his work, or something).

Tiny format helped.

>It's exactly the damn same.
It's not. I'm not talking about story elements or anything either, they're just not the same. One's an anime, ones a manga. There's inherent differences

Can a non brainlet explain what the hell was happening when Gon told killua "let's go" and jumped towards the room where pitou was during the castle invasion. What the hell was killua's thought process?

NEN

MY

HxH never had good writing.

The generic look of digital anime and the budget-y nature of tv animation robs any source material of its integrity.

It's censorship. This user is a retard.