Why does Trump lie so much?

Just tell the truth Mr. President.

Attached: leafed.jpg (581x482, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c1220.html#2017
archive.is/hNrm8
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-12/trump-may-actually-be-right-about-the-trade-deficit-with-canada
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now add lumber to the equation.

Let play how many Vatnik bots can fit in one thread

Attached: 1494543691398.jpg (1004x484, 389K)

Learn how math works, faggot.

because his supporters are too dumb to fact check or even finish high school

W.e you know the US doesn't do *that* much business with Canada.

It is included in that number.

he thinks everything he wants to be true is true and then posts what he thinks as a fact
full retard

You mean like the UK?

lmfao
>official numbers
>"GIT OUT WITH YER FANCY DATA N SHIT, MY GUT JUST TELLS ME THAT AIN'T TRUE NO SIR"

Wasn't he talking about steel?

are you actually this retarded or just pretending?

I just want a nice bf, user is that too much to ask?

no hes right, as scott adams would say, this is about context

He was speaking about trade and was correct.

it isn't tho, he wasn't referring to steel
you wish he were, because even you can't believe how much of a lying sac of shit Drumpf is, on top of being absolutely retarded when it comes to anything related to diplomacy or economics

yeah our president is using Twitter to personally shout lies across the etherweb
are you high?

There's a lot of problems now, too. I can't doxx myself, but basically besides intelligence and software related shit, actual trade between US and Canada is negligible at best. They just punk our natural resources and have a few car factories here.

Lol the way things are going in the UK, it would be much better for the world (and the UK specifically) if the worst that could happen there is if your president personally shouted lies across the etherweb using Twitter.
Prove me wrong, brainlet. Why don't you set up a sex ring about it.

amazing, I'm watching the spin happen in real time

Truth does not matter. Just keep repeating it.

Attached: 1304137325652.jpg (400x547, 77K)

What truth? Tweets are truth now? All data google returns show a deficit...

The trade surplus was at 2 billion and change. What the fuck is 2 billion for the US? That's like 4 Michael Bay movies.

What's the problem of stealing money through trade deficits? Do you complained for the many years that chinks done that to the USA?

This is how you get your country rich again, retard

Fuck off leaf, it's time for your dollars to enrich our economy instead of the reverse. I'm tired of funding your leftist bullshit

kill yourself shill rat

>US department off commerce says surplus
> MUH DRUMPF LIEE
>checks U.S. Department of Commerce website, literally first google result for "us canada trade data 2017"
>deficit....
census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c1220.html#2017

Attached: wtf.jpg (1024x904, 88K)

Last year it was
>everyone I don't like is a Nazi
Now it's
>everyone I don't like is a Russian
What's next?

I've got nothing against you, but we literally don't have the kind of money it would take to enrich your economy. Our economic relationship with the US seems strictly ceremonial at times.

We actually do have a trade deficit with Canada in terms of material goods, just not when counting services. archive.is/hNrm8

That's what I meant. I didn't have the data but it's apparent in every day life.

I literally couldn't give a shit, the US has badly negotiated trade deals and it's time to change that. If it adversely affects your nation, well, so be it.

Nothing is going to happen just because you deem it so, I hope you understand that, and under the guise of "badly negotiated trade deals" are a bunch of bribes and kickbacks to compensate for that.

Don't worry, friend. If you can afford sponsoring Israel and meddling in wars and building a wall, you can throw Canada a few bucks here and there.

Would a "fair trade deal" for Trump be something that offsets the mediocrity of American products, resulting in the necessity to import more than they can export because demand for their subpar products is low?

this is incorrect
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-12/trump-may-actually-be-right-about-the-trade-deficit-with-canada

With taking in everything, goods, services, and energy we are ina deficit with canada