Yahari Ore no Seishun

Just finished marathoning Oregairu/Yahari Ore no Seishun, but I have some questions after watching both seasons and the two OVA's.

Is Yukino's feelings more clear in the light novels? Did they cut certain scenes? Yukino's feelings felt very vague, and I want to know more.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.desu.meta/text/yukino anime-only/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She loves him you dense faggot.

I guess like Hachiman, I'm also kind of nihilistic on love.

Just go read the damn light novels.

The choice was fucking obvious at this point is he fucking retarded?

Why is it these "love stories" always end up with MC picking the frigid flat bitch instead of the busty sweet girl? I mean we all know Yuki is going to spaz out on him and say she can't date him because reasons and then yui will get mad at him for not picking her leaving him with no one. Except maybe Iroha

theres nothing wrong with yukinons mom besides being traditional

Everyone likes MC. The end.

It's a fucking harem LN, not rocket science.

Even the readers

Idk it kinda feels as if Haruno will make his life miserable if he doesn't go with yuki. Like sort of block his future prospects through influence kind of shit including yui if he picks her.

Wouldn't you want to be bullied by Haruno all your life?

Airheads like Shiina Mayuri and Yuigahama Yui never win.

Does the mom dye her hair too?

Why doesn't anyone call her on on being pathetic for following the lives of high school kids

Yukino has no feelings for 8man other than friendship and vice versa. She likes Hayama and he is her motivation. Only Yui likes him in a romantic sense and she will likely win.

t. Novelfag who isn't an idiot

Because she's far from being pathetic. She's a prodigy and has a lot of friends, she just bullies her younger sister to pass time.

Prove it.

Watch the show? Read about her?

> Yukino's feelings felt very vague
As an anime only pleb of this series, I agree, it's not clear if she likes him in the anime. There's always discussions between novelfags but most of them are biased waifufags who I can't trust. You'll have to read the novel.

Haruno certainly likes to make fun of her younger sister having a crush on a certain boy.

>feelings felt very vague

did you watch the show nigger?

Yukinon has no romantic feelings for 8man

Her feelings have been hinted for a while now. It became more obvious after "that" happened. Now it's clear as day in the latest volume.

What happened in vol 12 that has made her show she likes him?

Nothing. He's memeing.

It sucks living the life of a secondary.

I am not one and I know what you're referring to. I am just saying you're wrong EOP.

This. 8man was friendzoned. Hayama probably already took Yukino's virginity. He's a cuck.

>implying hayama isn't holding out for Haruno

>Hayama
>holding out for anyone
He's an alpha guy, not a pure lady saving her virginity for prince charming. He obviously spins plates. Yukino is one of them. Haruno probably isn't, but he wants her so he's working on it.

It's not fucking fair why does the chad always win in the end

>I am just saying you're wrong EOP.
Huh? Where am I wrong?

the implication that something in vol 12 makes one think that Yukino has feelings for 8man.

If she is going to be end game, I just wish they would make it more clear.

Stop bumping your own thread Yuipollfag.

Not even that guy, I'm the OP of this thread. Why do you want the first Yahari thread in weeks to get 404'd? That's silly.

>I'm the OP of this thread.
Which is why I called you Yuipollfag. Your new shtick is:

>Hachiman and Yukino only have a brother-sister relationship
>Yukino's feelings were unclear in the anime, I'm an inemonlyfag
>Hayama and Yuki.jpg in OTP threads

And when someone calls you out on it, you pretend to be a senseifag. You're not subtle about this shit. You've been doing it for a month or two. Now fuck off already.

Marriage with Haruno

would be the worst.

In vol 12

>8man abandons all pretenses and goes White Knight for yukino
>Calls the clubs relationship a love triangle
>Hangs out with yui a lot for a brief period of time but leaves for yukino leaving her in tears

1) Marry Haruno and Yukino
2) Profit

I just asked a question, you blatant autist. I just started getting into it.

>Hangs out with yui a lot
I've actually read the first 5 chapters and this isn't true.

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.desu.meta/text/yukino anime-only/

No you didn't you cancerous piece of shit. You've been doing this shit for the past month. People have told you to read the LN, but you're not interested in that, because you're only intent on trolling.

Looks like Yukino doesn't get much "screentime" this time around, its a volume by the looks of it that is mostly about Hachiman.

It happens in the last 20% of the novel you fucking EOP scum.

Actually the volume dedicates a lot of pages to side characters. That's what tipped me off that it wasn't actually the final volume.

Yeah and honestly it's pretty boring. The entire volume is pretty much Hachiman going from one haremette to the other.

>It happens in the last 20% of the novel you fucking EOP scum.
Yeah, they go to Lalaport Mall. Wow. That's not spending a lot of time together. It's just like what, 10-15 pages out of a 360 page novel?

They also go home together a couple of times

>waifufag now prohibits people from talking about the show
don't you have an Evangelion thread to shit up? Go there or something.

I would be fine if you would actually talk about the show. But that's not what you're doing. You're trying to force some agenda.

Urusai B-baka

You know it to be true.

Is 12 being translated?

Hikigaya Saika sounds very nice

Yukino put an end to codependent relationship in volume 12. She is moving forward with her own strength and goals. There's an underlying reason why she's doing it, the most obvious is to be truly genuine and show it to 8man.

Volume 12 closed all routes and effectively locked in Yukino route, fyi. 8man picked Yukino over Yui and that's was the message in deciding to help her instead of staying with Yui. His promise back then, he's going to keep it and then some.

While I agree with most of this, in order for Yukino to truly put aside the codependent nature of their relationship, she has to solve this problem on her own. Her family problems are what has been holding her back the entire story.

>Yukino has no feelings for 8man
>Yui will likely win
the absolute state of yuifags and their denial

It's the same person that's doing this most likely.

I'm not even a Yuifag. It's just that it's obvious Hayama dicked Yukino.

Hayama is a good boy and he's keeping his cock clean for his waifus Irohasu and Yuigahama.

In fact, I'm not even a SNAFufag.

A good boy is a playboy, Stop imposing feminine values on men.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO
you're wrong, definitely.

Iroha a shit

Don't bump the thread you cancer.

You wish

Don't bump the thread from page 10 without a reason.

Yes. Read them.

Yui will win

So how's the translation of vol 12 going? Is someone even doing it?

Read the fucking analysis like the rest of us mouthbreathers.

More importantly is /ourguy/ Zaimokuza going to achieve success in the animesphere?

no fucking way, blogger

Why is his shirt sweating?

>Why is it these "love stories" always end up with MC picking the frigid flat bitch instead of the busty sweet girl?
My personal theory for this is because these types of girls adhere closest to traditional Japanese standards for an attractive ideal woman and are therefore the choice that's guaranteed to be the biggest crowd pleaser.

She is in heat

Only choice.

Ew

i hope she cut her wrist in bathroom alone after being rejected by her last retort, Yahama

>Haruno
>being depressed

She's a bad bitch, user. She makes people depressed over her.

She will for the negative energy from her will feedback to her.

Btw, why am i aroused?

Not even that guy, but no one here is gonna listen to your “orders”, faglord.

The author should really make Iroha win. Too bad it won’t happen, since the girls who come later almost never win anything in these stories. Wish more writers were daring.

>She's a bad bitch, user. She makes people depressed like her
fix'd.

Iroha is cancerous whore and a piece of shit. The only thing she deserves to win is a brick to her uterus.

>Volume 12 closed all routes and effectively locked in Yukino route

Is this true? I'm so fucking depressed I can't take another LN I invested in not ending my way

I want to rape Yukinon in front of Hachiman to trigger his batman

You seem upset. Does she remind you of Stacy, user?

Because you're supposed to realize this and want to become a chad who gets waht he wants instead of the virgin beta MC loser who does nothing and doesn't deserve anything.

Water is wet, the sky is blue. Just stating facts.

And this was meant for (You).

Sky is not blue

Violet then.

You're right.

Yukino is obvious choice Hachiman will have the hottest Yukinoshita being Haruno and a traditional maternal figure in his life.

Watarin won't let the fans down.

Nah, Yui and Hayama belong with each other. Two nice people obfuscating their niceity. A match made in Heaven.

>Haruno is still at Yukino’s apartment when they return. She’s been drinking, but apparently she’s not drunk. According to her, no matter how much she drinks, she can’t get drunk
Best. Fucking. Girl.

That’s not what’s going on. The reason why she’s drinking so much is because she’s miserable.

>because she’s miserable
Who isn't? Find me a person who is ignorantly happy in their delusional bliss of a world. You can't.

Ergo, I'll drink away my misery with Haruno. She doesn't have to suffer alone.