Corruption level by country: How accurate is this map?

Attached: TI-corruption-perception-index.png (3400x2400, 610K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-05/brazil-police-make-largest-ever-bust-of-lost-treasure-trove
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-41174071
irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/pat-flanagan-ireland-most-corrupt-10132233
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Canada
>Northern Europe
>least corrupt
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

its by perception...
so not at all. just an indicator of how (((they))) are doing

Mexico should be way lower

>Legalized lobby

>Canada

Attached: 1512409311404.jpg (384x384, 57K)

Came to post these basically

>UK
>Sweden
>Germany
>Blue

atrocious. US is literally an oligarchy.

Pretty much

These kind of maps are so fucking stupid. Democracies are always corrupted by definition.

Yup, and Germany + UK are completely fucked as well. This map is completely and blatantly wrong.

They wouldn't be as corrupt if your kind stopped ruining them

Attached: 1510624248736.jpg (800x800, 113K)

Which is more corrupt really Ireland or Great Britain?

The fuck do you know mutt? Canada is ranked one of the best countries in the world while yours is literally a dumpster fire of stupid. I talk to people from the US daily and they can't stand living there either.

Attached: forrest56.png (1190x596, 1.58M)

Every country there should be at least orange.
GB but not by a lot.

I don't understand how you could possibly quantify this sort of thing. Just like those nonsensical "happiness" ratings that put counties with the highest suicide ratings at the top every time.

You guys are already in the cattle car. They sold your country out to the Open Society Foundations a long time ago. You still "perceive" no corruption.

>he thinks canada is different to USA

"aboot" "poutine" "oui oui le dog touche mon raygun"

there I just wrote every difference between canada and USA in one post.

How the fuck are we not orange? We literally have 6 governments here. Each with their own ministers.

No, its just a chart showing how good countries are at corruption and whether they get caught doing it. Most western countries have corruption on such advanced levels and technically proficient that they are rarely caught or tied up in scandals compared to most of the rest of the world.

They basically legalised corruption into their system so all is clear and legal, goy

Attached: 1424820031599.jpg (1280x1024, 125K)

>Means that a Country is perceived as highly corrupt
>is perceived as highly corrupt
>perceived.

Fucking Mememap

Iraq (my country) should be in black and why ksa isn't red

This map is very innacurate. Crimea is not Ukraine.

>South Africa
>Yellow, not Red
Our fucking former president go away with more or less stealing 10% of the country's GDP and he's still not in jail. Plus you can commit any minor crime here and bribe the cops with 100 Rand (less than $10) and they'll let you go.

(((Perception)))

Soon they will start reporting crime statistics and immigration by perception.

Perception is a lot easier to manipulate than facts.

USA is numeo uno tbqh

did someone hear how much money they spend on F35 and it do not even finished yet

Attached: 1482270867202.jpg (494x540, 32K)

corruption perception, in other words, it's an inverse IQ map

oh fuck off bud this country is a nightmare

Brazil = Red
Burn this country down, start over...

>perception
Notice how Korea is up there.
This is just a bunch of assholes opinions... and the opinions are quite convenient.

No corruption here, believe me.

New Zealand should be dark blue

Do you have any idea, what research and development costs are? Do you even understand that its built from scratch?

I want to rub shit in your hair.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?? Are you kidding me? How is Brazil corrupt? Last time I heard of corruption here, was when a politician had around $16 million dollars in cash inside his house
>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-05/brazil-police-make-largest-ever-bust-of-lost-treasure-trove
>bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-41174071

Attached: br.jpg (746x423, 97K)

Have you ever been out of this country? Do you even know what the world is like outside your bubble?

Extremely inaccurate.

>hate speech laws
>incredibly high taxes
>retarded gun laws
>feminist faggot prime minister

Pls send help

This. They formed interest groups that set market entrance barriers for example. They usually say that quality standards require new regulations.

Denmark is the darkest blue. Suck my penis

The least accurate map I've seen. Canada and America are way to clean.

Attached: 1519255443908.png (436x323, 261K)

My life is comfy and easy. Do you think it would be that way in a shithole?

What the fuck is denmark doing?

Not accurate enough, at least for BR

>only purple country

for reals tho, our politicians also got their own agendas like everyone else, so dont move here cause you think we are free of that shit.
also dont move here either way, we are full

Attached: fred med frederik - Kopi.jpg (944x536, 163K)

Obviously they have agendas, but would our politicians repeal net neutrality, because they were paid off by the ISPs? I doubt it very much. There is corruption though, just not as much as most other places in the world, and it is limited to a few specific parties the vast majority of the time. Our biggest problem is our voters, in my opinion.

Juts shows how naive people can be.
Things run quite decently in Germany Sweden or the Netherlands, so the people from there think there is no corruption

An important point is that the population is low. Countries with both a low and decent population are obviously the best places to have democracies. Then, as people hear of all the shit that happens in other countries, they perceive their country as basically corruption-free

fixed

Attached: jew.png (3400x2400, 543K)

It is not. The US is one of the most corrupt countries in the world and the MOST corrupt regarding systematic corruption.

Attached: itsblack.jpg (433x514, 43K)

I think you are right.

>Corruption perception
just useless data

we call it "svågerpolitik" hence the term corruption literally does not and yes it is the exact same thing as corruption but socially accepted because swedes are disgusting jews

Northern Ireland is part of the UK.

>looks at botswana and namibia
the fuck?

>Northern Ireland still blue
Burger education

One of the main problems of most African countries is that they are multicultural (oh the irony).
Botswana is one of the closest of being an ethnostate, so it works better.

Brazilian here, our country should be rated as a 15 at best.

and what about namibia?

same thing im guessing.

fixed for norway and sweden

Attached: 1521152574359.png (3400x2400, 542K)

Mutt? Ahahahahahahahahah!
Daily reminder that Canada is only 49% white.

Trudeau is the most corrupt man in this fucking country are you retarded or something?

ftfy

Attached: 1503019598371.jpg (3400x2400, 560K)

Attached: Canada.jpg (869x943, 231K)

>canadian thinking they aren't mutts too
You're basically America lite, take a seat.

Not too sure but probably the same thing yeah. Looks like being next to South Africa helped people manage their countries.

In matter of perception? Perception by the nationals? Put Brazil at 70-80! The people know very well that this country is corrupt af.

>China

Looks like killing corrupt oligarchs actually helps

PERCEPTION you fucking retards,
PERCEPTION

It literally represents who complains the most

>Cananda
>Clapland
>GERMONEY
>UK
>all not even reasonably corrupt
yeah sick map of perceptions.
Denmark is probably the only one that gets pass.

Perfect.
Well observed. China have a nomenklatura and is a dictatorship. Corruption in such shithole, therefore, is mandatory.

Also look at Laos and Vietnam, both commie dictatorships.

And Namibia in the same level of Spain and Latvia. This map is pure retardation.

>Red, Orange and Yellow nations are corrupt
>Green and blue nations were rich enough to bribe the corruption investigators

>british thinking he's not inbred
>breeds his own puppies together
our bloodline is pure!

>inb4 Denmark is where the investigators are from

It's biased
For example:
China it's becoming orwellian
The party it's under heavy scruttiny and surveillance
This map pretends to show it's levels similar to ours, yea sure

bet you think you're cool, baconboys

how is canada corrupt tho. Sure our politics are fucked, but there is not much government corruption at all.

75 compared to LA CREATURA FIFTY SIXA

Not very, western countries are far more corrupt than people think, its just that they are bettet at hiding their corruption

Or the corruption is just disguised and legalised

Depends on the definition of corruption used in the study that produced the results

We are some of the most corrupt shitholes there is lmao, differance is that the corruption is legal here.
Basically, Friend of politcians want to open asylum center, demand absurd amount of money, Get it from state and hand over some in gifts/trips/cash to politicians whom are their friends.

The average US congressman raises funding 4 hours a day during campaign season, which is about half the time since their terms are 2 years.

They are literally beggars here.

Attached: 1Dkig.gif (320x240, 748K)

Then you know how bad the others really are.

>Canada
>Not being corrupt.
Try harder.

>Canada will become a non-white country in your lifetime

Attached: 1518907346522.jpg (640x640, 13K)

explain it to me. How do you know about Canada's corruption. Can you name some instances?

Our country should be violet as fuck

This is the difference:

>Jews legalize their own corruption
>Niggers break rules when they're in power whenever they can

That map just shows how more gullible people is in certain parts of the world

>Uruguay
>70-80 brackett
Fuck off and die kike

Are you fucking retarded? Canada was 53% White in 2016 and will be 49% by 2019 or sooner; given Trudeau it likely is sub 45% by now

Attached: le 53 wiki.png (276x344, 11K)

There is corruption in Denmark just so you know.

We should be in the deepest purple, the entire country in run on nepotism and brown envelopes. I'd say we have the most corrupt police force in Europe.

irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/pat-flanagan-ireland-most-corrupt-10132233

If similar map with press freedom is any indicator, not very accurate, politicized.

you are retarded and obviously don't understand how out census works.

White Canadian, and European Canadian are both options and many pick just white Canadian, as do many white americans identify as "American"

Attached: Canadaaaaa.png (914x58, 6K)

Do you want me to blackpill you or not? Suicide is a serious side effect, assuming you are not shitskin

Attached: utter confusion.png (600x512, 298K)

Attached: Canadaaaaa.png (1061x579, 75K)