Tick tock, Trumpies. Mueller is a-coming

Tick tock, Trumpies. Mueller is a-coming
nytimes.com/2018/03/15/us/politics/trump-organization-subpoena-mueller-russia.html

Attached: file.png (1187x482, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/new-york/donald-trump-jr-s-wife-files-divorce-article-1.3876829
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah yeah yeah, just like last month and the month before and allll the months before that. Go fuck a moose and jack off to pics of Gretzky in a speedo fuckstick

Attached: cry gif.gif (250x163, 3.03M)

If you heat the water slowly, a frog will let himself be boiled alive

I hope he does get impeached. The new civil war needs a jump start.

That's how an investigation works you stupid fuck, they gather evidence for months and months and then when there's enough evidence they prosecute. How fucking stupid can you deluded trumplets possibly be? I literally can't wait for Tangerine-In-Chief to be impeached so I can mine your salty tears for months.

15 months later...when is this frog boiling again?

15 months later...hey they convicted a guy on tax evasion when he worked for tony podesta

15 months later, where's the Wall?

>strawman argument
>deflecting to "Podesta"

you must be Russian or a useful idiot but I guess there's not much difference at this point. Back to your trump general little buddy.

that's not a strawman argument. that actually happened

Funds already set aside and now they're choosing which one. where is the indictment?

well what is it shill? am I too much for you to handle? you can't even defend my righteous facts in your face. you even had obamaleaf to save you. you failed shill

hey call destiny up. I'll whoop that little fag manlet to death. ever wonder why he constantly refuses to debate me? the moment I come into his chat room the streaming stops. his ass is grass

Wew lad.
Someone is angry

and yet you shills have no argument. I win again

What does the subpoena even ask for. I highly doubt it says "Documents about Russia"

Uh oh. Real scared

what's the matter shills? have no defense that all mueller has is a conviction when manafort used to work for tony podesta? Come shills. Come witness the flames of facts and logic. I step on destiny's mother for she is a harlot who can only bear hobbits

Come shills. you can't win. You have no facts. Obamaleaf lost and is burning with destiny

and the bible says lo, here comes that hoe Destiny and his faggot followers. And the lord burned all traps and homosexuals

they wont bother with facts anymore, just
>hurrrrrrr imbeach fworuty fiv

This is just the final fact finding subpoena that an investigation is does before wrapping up. They will just find information that will tie together small details they weren't sure about. No charges of collusion will come from it and the investigation will officially end in 3-6 months with Trump releasing a tweak saying that the Democrats wasted tax payer time and money on a phoney investigation that showed he didn't o anything wrong.

Mm hmm. Yawn. Yet one more day where your pathetic ass will be disappointed because nothing will happen. Trump did nothing wrong. That’s been proven over and over and over again. But keep fucking that nigger chicken.

>I hope he does get impeached.

I hope so as well because he's a jew puppet.

No investigations don’t work like this. You don’t investigate a man in search for a crime.

Attached: 6B6EC566-4D95-43AE-B596-F4A144E5C80B.jpg (306x398, 34K)

Trump probably is really fucked if they look into historical financials. The question is what the response will be. Will people accept this blatant cucking?

Just like the last 18 months lol. Indictment count still at 18,000+???

Attached: E9CF266D-73F9-4815-AE26-BC1E9258AD4D.png (625x626, 102K)

Checkin trips

Trump wrote off 90 million in loss 20 years ago in taxes. They want that money back + 20yrs interest.

Fuckin leafs must be the dumbest country here.
What kind of retard would have incriminating documents on his desk?

Probably a leaf

How is it deflecting to Podesta? Nigger he’s been charged with crimes when he worked for/ with Podesta Group. If you don’t see the relevance you’re the retard.

Pic related

Attached: CDF11719-4D8B-4DC4-BF8E-2E5425247E6F.gif (1280x640, 155K)

mmm delicious slow cooked trump frog
soooo tender

does this dude actually do anything apart from posing in dimly lit hallways for CNN?

You're conveniently leaving out the part where Trump's former campaign manager has pleaded guilty to being a foreign agent, i.e. conspiracy against the United States of America

It isn't just money laundering. It's near treason

Attached: LoveInTheCan.jpg (500x482, 36K)

I would bet money that 90% of people in major business would be fucked if they did that. Most of the time it's just crafty loopholes that can be used to dodge tax levies and whatnot.

yes manafort was convicted while working under tony podesta and not filing as a foreign agent. that is treason just like the podesta firm

The frog doesn't cook if the burner's not on, user

>b-b-but muh pizzagate!
>muh storm!
>muh lock her up!
>muh based jeff sessions!
>muh mueller is /ourguy/!

Lmao drumpfkins are so pathetic. Cheetoh dick’s best hope is to stay overseas on his next trip. Tick tock...

Attached: CCD552C1-BA29-4862-8C15-DD4E79EA4E89.png (1173x671, 985K)

Wait hol up so you be saying that if an employee of a company does something illegal while working for the company, the company is complicit too?
So, hol up, if Manafort/Gates did something illegal (like working for the Trump Campaign as undocumented foreign agents) while working for the Trump Campaign, then... Hol up, you be saying that the Trump Campaign is implicit too?

If Podesta Corp is in the wrong, so is the Trump Campaign

You've been saying this for over a year now.

Nah, he's going to California. Should be a fun watch tho.

Btw, in about 24 hours it'll be time for you to post this again. Make sure to set an alarm.

Ironic how right wingers have to make up fake scandals for their own narrative.

>”everyone not living in r/thedonald fantasy world is a shill”
>t. rural and suburban retards

Attached: B4AC0D35-1276-4648-9115-C552F822E920.jpg (600x600, 67K)

How long did the Watergate Scandal take from the beginning of the investigation to the end?
There's a saying down in Baltimore it says "If you come at the devil you better not miss"

whao hol up, you be saying that 5 years prior to joining trump manafort did something illegal under guidance of Tony podesta that trump is now related because 5 years later he joined them? holy shit you shills are weak. bring destiny at least he's entertaining

>fake scandals
>right wingers

URGHGH CHAD AGREGH TURN IT OFF!

Attached: 1514761826738.jpg (900x729, 67K)

so then you're a poor city nigger? Or a lonely suburban sodomite? I mean it's lookin bad for you in all directions user. Maybe you should stop while you've still got some dignity left.

The Conspiracy Against the United States charges are from their actions during the initial parts of the investigations, broseppi

The money laundering/bank fraud is a nothing burger.
Defrauding the United States of America is not.

happening!

Attached: it's over.png (295x171, 9K)

right because he was a foreign agent when he was working under tony podesta. you didn't read the indictment did you? it doesn't even mention trump

Why do you people concede so fast. Sad

Amazing retort, leaf

Attached: 6B686887-9F7A-43B6-A86B-83BBA3A8D259.jpg (750x503, 90K)

>b-b-b-b-but HillaREEEEEEE

He didn't report being a foreign agent while heading the Trump Campaign either, Broseidon

>HEY HEY
>HO HO

You've been saying this for a year and a half, faggot.

But I'm sure this time you are correct.

That doesn't work. They've done that test. Eventually, the frog realizes what's happening and acts to save itself.

Pretty apt, wouldn't you say JIDF?

right but he wasn't indicted for that leaf. he was indicted while being under tony podesta. maybe you should read the indictment. it'll help you learn some facts

>historical financials

Attached: image.jpg (857x310, 49K)

Man I wish Arnold schwarzenegger was our first celebrity president. He would have blown the shit up out of everything.

Reagan already beat him to the punch 30 years ago

Getting fed up with hearing about this “Mueller” cunt. Head back to /r/The_Donald with this shit.

Attached: top kek.jpg (423x464, 24K)

he was a cuck that bowed to the libs when govenor. he ran the state into the ground on fake solar energy

>how can human bois even compete?

It doesn't work. They've run that test. The frog will act to save its life.

But I hope you go through with this bullshit. I want Jewish blood on my knife.

poor drumpfity dompf

>muh altright uprising

kek a blue wave is incoming

Attached: sweetie.gif (250x250, 141K)

>I want Jewish blood on my knife.

Then slit your wrists

Mueller fucked himself by leaking special counsel findings to liberal media. Lol! Nice nonpartisan move. I think he’s up to six leaks now.
Thanks Mueller!!!!

You mean the same FISA court that issued the warrant to plant bugs knowing full well they had no reason to do so, and that doing so during a presidential race would look extremely suspicious?

Might I remind you that what democrats did here is essentially the same thing as Watergate. Except that Watergate got a news segment.

But do go ahead and imbeach ::DDDD
It'll be the beginning of the """rebirth""" this country needs and deserves

being smug is what is going to get you killed, trust me

Louise has the HIV’s. Caught it from Metallica toadies...I mean roadies.

You forgot the part where Mueller is a Republican

Attached: maxresdefault-4.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Obamaleaf is a prolific faggot.
You will soon recognize his weak AdHom and incredibly low IQ bait.
He is the herpes of Sup Forums only contested in faggotry by Frank.
>Post pic related in every shill thread and they will abandon and start posting BBC.

Attached: 1518299096640.jpg (2213x6204, 1.64M)

>Trump is impeached for some bullshit reason
>Democrats have a special election
>Hillary "wins"
>Millions of Whites no longer trust the system
>Whites move to the Pacific Northwest and take part in the Northwest Imperative
>White Ethnostate comes into being
Works for me.

>meme flag
ur supposed to be on my side mate, fuck the larpers at Sup Forums

Nice vintage meme, I hope it will give you comfort after Trump's "election" turns out to have been illegitimate

Attached: trump-wins-19.jpg (960x528, 357K)

Fuckin rino. It’s a fuckin Uniparty. Idiot. Like McCain is a Republican. McMuffin, etc.
Your statement proves Trump is nonpartisan hence there are very few true republicans

Attached: siennamiller.jpg (780x439, 56K)

Attached: 2016-11-09T08-20-21-033Z--1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Attached: 2016-02-21t01-55-58-667z--1280x720.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg (1067x600, 87K)

Attached: feature-trump-wins.jpg (632x332, 42K)

Attached: -1x-1.jpg (1920x1080, 285K)

I think you have to go back.

No. Usually investigations have a crime they want to investigate.
This is liberals throwing a tantrum and throwing shit at a wall to see if anything sticks.
Waste of tax dollars. Public sector faggots.

pathetic rural and suburban retards. nothing will bring me more joy when he is rotting in prison.

CNN Reports: Bob Mueller has been caught sucking Hillary Clinton`s dick.

TICK TOCK
Vanessa Trump just filed for divorce from Donald Trump Jr. They got word that the indictments are coming and DTJ is going to trial. Vanessa is taking her cut of the money and leaving before it's too late.
nydailynews.com/new-york/donald-trump-jr-s-wife-files-divorce-article-1.3876829

The rats are fleeing the Trumptanic. It's all going down.

May 2017....lololololol

Louise has the HIV’s

Attached: 2016-11-09T08-39-55-766Z--1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

I think you should get back to sucking akneds dick nord.

Deep.

You know the conservatives have lost when their only tactic is to remind you of Nov 2016 in an attempt to "trigger da libz"

Reminder that Trump is the first president in history to actively fire his Secretary of State.
He also alerted the man via tweet.

Behaviour suiting a president right there.

The more dysfunctional and chaotic the government is, the better chance at the USA balkanizing.

The dotard cries out in pain what he strikes you