Why won’t msm report this

There was a massive presence of gen Z kids standing outside supporting the 2nd admendment, why won’t the media report this

>pic related is one of the pro gun protests

Attached: 5D553C78-5E61-48AB-8FB1-11EFF7E2D0EA.jpg (900x600, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/KyleKashuv?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why won’t msm report this A
not diverse enough

It's amazing how much power the MSM has, they can alter public perception just by selective reporting. If a tree falls in the forest and there is no one to hear it, does it make a sound?
Apparently not...

>All edgy white males

Why am i not surprised.

I bet their rooms are not clean

all those soyboys
they'll never get laid

They’re terrible about it, at my sisters high school most of the kids protested in favor of the second admendment. And that was in Oregon

le edge

Attached: ISHYDDT2.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

What about the narrative?

>another pic

Attached: 4A64A245-DB27-4D61-A75B-9E8FE05563E8.jpg (675x1200, 90K)

It was “racist”

Attached: D8B2BCB7-E115-4519-AA0B-06263EE26259.jpg (720x643, 66K)

Because America is white people (especially white males), there is no more America without them. That's the reason why the idea of (((civic nationalism))) is so ridiculous.

Attached: banning hate speech.jpg (733x474, 29K)

Judging from that picture some of those kids are athletes and could probably kick lefty ass if they had to. Still young but they look very much willing to be led to victory

what a bunch of fucking nerds

Attached: wizard.jpg (620x375, 120K)

>no link
>shooped picture
Nothing to see here folks, just OP being a faggot again.

his son looks jewish

>literally only white guys

Attached: IMG_1494.png (454x439, 54K)

The anti gun protests were full of soyboys, spics, and women

only about 10% of people walked out at my old school. pretty proud of that.
used to live in upstate ny

Attached: jewyork.jpg (524x416, 18K)

Attached: when nigs wrestle.webm (224x400, 1.05M)

Pictured: nupol.

Attached: -544416958.jpg (704x396, 113K)

Alright Faggots. Lets see if anyone can break my arguments against gun control.

1. The right to bear arms isnt granted by the Bill of Rights, it is merely recognized and enumerated by it, as a human right. The right to bear arms exists in the same fashion now as it did then regardless of any law, bill, statute or code.

2. This human right has nothing to do with hunting, sport, or target shooting. It has to do with being able to use force on par with the government(which is coincidentally just OTHER PEOPLE. They dont know any more than you or I do about why we exist, and what lies beyond death) Why should the government decide how I defend myself and my family?

3. We need to deregulate automatic weapons, and supressors. Both have niche uses and dont make a weapon particularly more deadly. The current status of "allowed" weapons is disastrous, and absolutely counts as an infringement.

4. Force is the gold standard for humans all over the world. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either lying or ignorant. They ability to exercise force is a HUMAN RIGHT. And should not be held in the hands of the powers that be in the government.

Prove me wrong bitchlibs.

They’re not crisis actors they won’t tote the establishment line

Attached: P7pWpMLLsijTpupTYVCuJqLKeI1eKb89-Wi6cy9Nqaw.jpg (511x733, 50K)

Those are the faces of determined young men, faggots, take note and have some pride that our youth isn’t ready to be de-fanged so easily

>massive presence

Looks like less than a dozen.

stop giving me a boner

They look like soyboys

I see about 20-30 kids there. Is that considered a massive presence for alt-right cunts? Let's compare it to a leftist cunt gathering.

because it isn't as sensational as kids being afraid.

Based Hoplites KAG!

Attached: 1502393089952.gif (335x223, 651K)

Take it. Paste it in every gun control thread until they fuck off with their shit. Stay safe user

This happened all over the country, I saw it, tons of kids standing in support of the 2nd admendment

>brown hair
>brown eyes
>white

Laugh all you want, those kids would kick some leftist ass if it came down to it

because they're the only rational demographic left in the US

look at these qt fuckable zyklon bois

and the kid in the front with the maga sweatshirt is a smokeshow

Actually this happened all over the country, in many schools more stood in support of the second admendment. The media didn’t report it

Virtually every great achievement of mankind was made by edgy white males.

>more leftyfags on govt gibs ditch school that conservative 2A supporters

which is why fullauto should be legal. You homos like 'equality' right?

What a bunch of cucks. Every one of them looks like a pussy.

Fuck me, that picture is cringe.

Nice projection, faggot

>People who are generally on the giving end of hate speech dont support banning it.
Really activated my almonds.

thanks brother. you stay safe as well.
its like they dont teach about rights in school anymore. just gender issues.

Because the idea of even this many supporting the Constitution rustles the lefts almonds. You cannot have dissent from the collective thought.

Attached: 1520028413218.jpg (551x500, 55K)

Only if it has a gun
In the old days people didn't allow the "news" to be their sole representative. They represented themselves, violently. Obviously times are different now but humans have hardly changed, biologically. We are always only a few steps from barbarity which is why (((they))) are so desperately attacking the 2A.

They weren't standing to win a beauty contest, you doubleniggers. They were standing as counter-protesters against a large opposition, and it takes some guts to do, especially when you're a school kid.

Attached: 1520922107624-pol.jpg (618x597, 144K)

The left attacks Kyle Kashuv constantly because he’s against gun control and a parkland survivor

mobile.twitter.com/KyleKashuv?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

is this Granada Hills Charter Highschool, California? Seems like the area directly adjacent from the cafeteria

Most didn’t even protest, it’s just the media blowing up nothing

I’m not sure where it is

This is working to their detriment. The MSM have learned absolutely nothing since trump won.

Fuck off kike. Go shill another board

They're like 16 years old. They'll bulk up.

My sister goes there. I'll ask her.

Kid does NOT skip leg days.

>Be amerimutt.
>Get shot.

Mexico has a higher murder rate than us

be beaner
get your whole families heads chopped off

>be 1/32th white mayan cannibal blood sacrifice warrior
>be forced to watch the cartel drug lord cut off your children's hand one by one and feed them to dogs

Godspeed user, gen Z is the futur, may they hit the gym and go to church

correct orientation from what I remember would be to have the cafeteria on your right, and then be at the planters directly adjacent to the cafeteria. Face yourself towards F building, take a picture and then we can compare the two

>be dirty spic
thats it, have fun spic

He's correct though.

>why won't the msm report that a group of cis white males has taken an "anti-liberal" stance

Because that's perfectly in line with the MSM's current narrative.

It'd be like them running a story on how gays support gay marriage.

Because it does not support the CIA's operation gun grab

I wonder...

Attached: ixSdAMb.gif (501x504, 11K)

>alter public perception just by selective reporting
The most insidious power the press has is the power to ignore.
t. chris plante

>Not agreeing to loosen the definition of white makes you a Jew
t. non-white

Because kids opinions matter, unless it doesn't follow their agenda.

Where are women supporting them lol bunch of virgins

Ok

Dam what interesting times.
Pretty historic pic right there.

how the fugg do you know?

no wrestling skills and windmill animal bullshit.and NO,NO enviornmental awareness.pure animal stupidity.

whos president?
yeah.

>Be a Messican with most restrictive gun laws.
>Be stuck between the cartels, and government with no means to defend family, and self.
Yeah must be great to be you Paco.

Attached: 230396_10209024483668592_5571934943922543256_n.jpg (750x884, 87K)

They've always had this power. With the Internet, we almost got to have free speech for the masses, but that hope has now been terminated.

>takes guts to protest for weapons against a group of kids
they just want to have someone say something to them so they can play the victim card and say how liberals are oppressing them. It's not like this protest for 17 minutes at schools is going to do anything, it's just them trying to take the 15 minutes of fame away from some SJWs, which makes them way more cringey.

As opposed to the sjws not being totally cringey Hogging all of the limelight.

That guy on the left is wearing one of those weird Hillary Clinton shoes

Q predicted this

I have brown hair and brown eyes and can trace MY ancestors back to medieval europe and can guarantee I am much more white than you are so piss off you fucking kike

claiming white shorts Qt

Unironically based

>Hillary Clinton shoes
From this point forward: leg braces are now "Hillary Clinton shoes"

Attached: 1479090064959.jpg (898x886, 61K)

They're not leg braces. It's this shit.

Attached: z9ogze31zgwz.png (721x598, 635K)

Bitch, you'll need a pair of leg braces after the fucking I give you.

>prolife
>progun
>progod
Jesus Christ, all that cringe

Attached: 1521041998371.jpg (644x322, 61K)

Somehow I just know you're from the cucked part of Ireland that wants to be part of Britain.

Europe and white are not the same thing user, a Negro born on European soil becomes European. White is a classification based upon expressed phenotypes. Having brown hair and white means you're not white (probably Mediterranean)

Having brown hair and eyes*

shut up you retard

>only blondes are white meme
imagine being this brainwashed by Jews

>I don't like what you're saying so you're a Jew
The absolute state of non-whites

the majority of white europeans dont have blonde hair, you're trying to divide whites even further and to only consider the minority of whites (blonde ones) as white is a typical Jewish tactic. get fucked kike

Attached: 1520480746860.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>The majority of whites don't have blonde hair
>White without blonde hair
That's like saying the majority of vegans don't avoid meat. Did you mean the majority of Europeans? Because if so, as I said above European does not equal white. A white born in Africa is African but still white, a white born in America or Asia is America/Asian but still white. White is an ancestral term, ancestry shown via expressed phenotypes
>Pic related
Hazel eyes, top hair looks black, side looks brown, eye brow looks black, wide negro like nose, and large negro like lips, guys a mutt. Not to mention the unequal spacing/height/shape of his eyes