Second amendment means population control?

Second amendment means population control?

Attached: image.jpg (719x721, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/empty-shoes-memorial-washington-sandy-hook/
enddd.org/research-stats/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All the solders were armed

Woah, our students are like warriors. Going to school is worse than going into combat. And you know more women are in school than men, because women are brave. Soldiers took the easy way out. SLAY!

Attached: 1521134628544.png (680x638, 250K)

Source on that top figure?

>in combat
Most welfare queens don't ever see active combat. They are there to "peace-keep" and most of them will just drive around the desert for months before returning home

The Iraq "war" & Afghanistan "war" were less dangerous statistically than living around niggers

WHERE ARE MUH BENEFITS

And yet it didn't stop them from being killed. Just goes to show how fucking STUPID it is to own guns for self defense.

Attached: 1510105827373.png (630x503, 506K)

both of these figures mean basically nothing compared to general population figures.

that top number

how stupid do you have to be to believe that

Fucking kek arm every student so they could protect themselfes and others, solved noone would go on a rampage if theyd just get shot on the spot

"We arrived at the number based on CDC estimates of ~1300 kids killed by guns a year (a number the CDC calls conservative). Since the Sandy Hook elementary school shooting in Dec 2012 until now, the math shakes out to roughly 7000 kids (0-17) killed by guns since then."

It's gun deaths including gangs.

snopes.com/fact-check/empty-shoes-memorial-washington-sandy-hook/

This image from reddit.

>at war
>self defense
how fucking STUPID

Wikipedia says 136 killed in school shootings since 2012.

Yup. People who are smart should move to Canada. Come on. Second amendment is stupid. Go somewhere without it. Leave stupid folks with guns here. Go smart people. We don't want you're smartness here. Just leave.

(((snopes)))

16+ years in direct Frontline combat with a lower casualty rate than a liberal gun free zone. Sounds pretty good. Also this whole thread is completely bullshit because it doesn't list the cause of death for either group. Pro tip for the dead kids it's medical complications completely unrelated to any kind of violence.

Attached: 1521076720912.jpg (600x881, 263K)

Are you sure it's 1-17? I could have sworn that they jewed the numbers by considering like 1-22 children.

>by guns, no mention of where the shootings happened
>info-lie says in schools

>7,182
Highly doubt that. Got sauce?
>killed in U.S. schools
Doesn't say by what means.
>hurr durr we need gun control

how can anyone be this fucking dumb? get binned ghoul go eat one of your children in a bun

First of all, the gun death rate for children (under 18) was at higher during the 90's, and subsequently during the assault rifle ban. Second of all, suicides and handguns cover 99% of these deaths. Third of all, it's illegal for children to own guns. Fourth of all, there is an alarming rate within the homicides of hang related shootings. Fifth of all, there's way more kids than soldiers, so the the soldiers rate of death is way higher. This is propaganda.

The Left can't win arguments without twisting the statistics. We see this tactic in almost everything they do. They're incapable of dealing in truth because the truth demolishes their pathetic arguments. 7,182 my cis gendered, privelaged, white male ass.

7,182 is an estimate of deaths of people under 18, not necessarily in school. In fact 99% we're not in school when shot.

How many of those were:

1. Gun related
2. Not suicides

I bet less than half :D

There's literally nothing wrong with population control. We have 7 billion people on this planet, most of which are niggers.

you can reduce this by 99% if you send all niggers back to africa but libtards only like creating problems so they can offer the solution

I'd like to see a racial breakdown of murders in US schools

>since 2012.
Probably since 20:12 last night?

I actually wonder what is higher mass shootings in schools or deaths by bullying

With that logic we should add all serviceman who have died since 2001, not just in combat.

>since 2001
bullshit, statistics didn't exist pre 2010

They count every gang banger nignog that dies in a driveby as a "student" or "child" in these bullshit statistics.

Attached: 123165819681.jpg (640x736, 40K)

I wouldn't expect a Canadian to understand what it means to be a soldier

Gook moot really needs to just range ban all leafs already. Enough is enough.

Attached: 1520710512838.jpg (213x236, 13K)

This sounds much closer. I'd go as high as 200. I'm not wasting my time counting.

>I don't like the statistic so the methodology is wrong, even though I provide no proof that it is.

being this cucked lel

1 post by this ID advocating gun control means forum sliding shill.

There is no fucking way. It's 200 at max.

>Wikipedia says 136 killed in school shootings since 2012.
Well then it's a good thing that our firearm rights aren't subject to firearm deaths, huh?

How dare you guys ask for a source on this data. Don't you see the heart breaking picture in the background. I know you guys are looking on the picture thinking there would be a reference in the bottom corner. There is no need for "sources" when it comes to children. If you really wanted to save the children, just turn in your gun and criminals will stop killing us because then we won't be a threat anymore. They are called common sense gun laws for a reason and anyone against them must therefore be stupid and lack common sense.

Attached: children-gun-violence-e1367267010727.jpg (570x320, 47K)

>what it means to be a soldier
Killing innocent people for Israel?

Troops in Combat is less then kids in school, but ok white people use birth control I guess black kids take it a step further.

Attached: your bait is as weak as your libito.jpg (640x360, 55K)

How many students are there?
How many solider are there?
What percentage of each die from gun violence?

fpbp

Sage this shit. The stats are a lie

Attached: image.png (1156x2031, 290K)

>1300 kids die a year
>Makes no mention of where they die
Who wants to bet 99% of that is kids involved in gang shootings?

Attached: 1504644046677.jpg (640x640, 367K)

A number that includes 'children' gangbangers killing one another in the streets. Which don't fucking count towards our 'killed in schools' bullshit, retarded statement.
ftfy

>Sage this shit. The stats are a lie
Not that our firearm rights are subject to firearm statistics, mind you.

>innocent
>people
>the axiom materialistically in which you judge anything upon

Your relativism makes you worse than israel, because you spread (((their))) bullshit.

That only proves you are safer in a warzone if you have a gun.
Than in a school without a gun.

Also I doubt that is true. Thats too fucking many, those numbers are being fucked with somehow.

(you )deserve 1
someone can read between the lines of their bullsit also, nice graph I would title it pills are cheaper then bullets

Ban assault docs.

Stats are right (the sources, anyway), it's just that this bunghole sniffing cretin is trying to present total

Retarded and false.

>gang shootings
They are still kids and they wouldn't die if guns were controlled CHECKMATE BIGOT.

>>innocent
>>people
Yeah...those schools and weddings the USA happens to "accidentally" blow up were all filled with terrorists.

But hey, there's nothing wrong with killing Arab Muslims.
That's what they get for not unconditionally supporting amurrica and The Apple of God's Eye and not giving us their oil!

Sure thousands of Whites are mutilated and killed...it's a fair price to pay just as long as we kill dem fer hatin us fer our freedumbs!

>Gang members buy guns legally so when they murder people the gun can easily trace back to them as the owner

Attached: 1467310783323.jpg (320x320, 15K)

>They are still kids and they wouldn't die if guns were controlled CHECKMATE BIGOT.
Our firearm rights are not subject to firearm deaths.

They add to the total everytime a gangbanger not enrolled at the school dies within a few blocks of a school outside of school hours.

When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have them.

Might be the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen. Topkek sauce?

Yes, because criminals in a gang adhere to the same laws that law abiding citizens follow.

Attached: (JPEG Image, 262 × 193 pixels).jpg (262x193, 8K)

Lucky are the Americans for their Fathers.

The "shall not be infringed" clause makes the right of bear arms eternally part of the constitution.

Wait, so are they only opposed to assault rifles?

That's why we ban ALL guns legals and illegals BOOM checkmate again twice in one game? Breaking the rules here my man.

Right to live is an amendment too, no? The 5th? Stop infringing you unconstitutional redneck.

Hmmm, how many of those are from accidents?

Bahahaha so its basicalky all the gang killings since 2012? Liberals are fucking dumb

Attached: 1519511942204.gif (270x356, 2.12M)

>Right to live is an amendment too, no?
Not to unborn children it doesn't.

The act of owning a firearm does not inherently violate the rights of other people.

>The 5th?
That's due process.. You see what you are saying is that someone who owns a firearm is guilty of a crime without actually have been charged and convicted of a crime.

>Stop infringing you unconstitutional redneck.
Our firearm rights exist separately from the constitution.

Go ahead and make the statement that there are no criminals with firearms in your country. 'Breaking the rules'.... Bitch, I'll break my dick off in your ass.

The 5A actually granted two rights (created by the Romans):

Nemo tenetur se detegere (pleading the fifth); and
Ne bis in idem (double jeopardy).

>Our firearm rights exist separately from the constitution.

Wrong. What the fuck "AMENDMENT" means, dude?

90% of that top number is dumb ass teen niggers blowing each other away. Try harder shill.

Attached: drunk-birthday-clown.jpg (600x600, 162K)

BULL FUCKING SHIT

You're in luck. Illegal guns are already banned. Why don't you smoke a little less weed. You know it's banned right?

There's so much angry sadness in their faces!

>Wrong. What the fuck "AMENDMENT" means, dude?
They're called constitutionally protected rights not constitutionally granted rights.

Our firearm rights are inherent. The 2nd amendment simply protects rights we already have.

Even if the gungrabbers got their way and "banned" firearms, we'd still have the right to firearms.

Attached: BidenZone.png (1440x1228, 731K)

That "Students killed in U.S. schools" figure isnt even a figure for student deaths from shootings.

>Our firearm rights are inherent.

Tell me more. Inherent? What do you mean? Does not depend of any written document? Inherent right like "natural right"?

Thanks in advance.

>Brazilians killed per year: 60.000

Never let them take your guns.

The Bill of Rights protects rights that the founding fathers believed to bestowed by our "creator". It's not that it gives rights, but rather says "here are the rights any human should have that cannot be denied by the government"

its horseshit. Its most likely 18yrs and under killed in total. e.g. gangs and feral niggers

Is this including suicides?

they were never going to take guns anons. all the gun grab stuff was done to hide the Jennings v. Rodriguez decision.

>Tell me more. Inherent? What do you mean?
As in our rights to self-defense with firearm are granted by God and/or Nature.

>Does not depend of any written document?
Correct.

>Inherent right like "natural right"?
Correct.

Students texting and driving have killed more than AR-15s in school shootings. We should ban teens from having cell phones..

enddd.org/research-stats/

>Inherent right like "natural right"?
Yes. The document simply guarantees and protects it, but the entire concept of the rights are as natural God-given rights that are inalienable. It basically just spells it out and says "Yes, you have this."
But because these concepts are strictly Clapistan, we're the only ones with any natural rights.

you piece of crap. we have lost over 20k troops. lying lib scum.

I always assumed the second amendment was just a consumer tool.

>Quick buy more guns to protect you from (fill in the newest threat here)

Someone remake this but with "6 million" instead.

Fake statistics.

Holy shit. I didnt know that. Natural rights then.

No wonder US constitutional model is the archetype of every other. Based USA.

Well, to be picky.....IF they passed a law banning firearms, they would technically be illegal. UNTIL the courts ruled that the ban law was unconstitutional, which they would have to do, since it is. On another note, states can outlaw weapons. If this were to happen we would see a challenge via the 1st amendment and the result would, more or less, be the same. This is why, even though Cuckfornia is dripping wet with desire to do this, it hasn't tried. Stupid as they are, they aren't that stupid.

Wrong, doesn't work like that.

Attached: 1520468712360.png (872x886, 220K)

If this is what they teach in school I'm looking forward to ww3 draft and kids will love it because it's safer then staying in school right.

Undoubtedly, along with hunting accidents and every other little bullshit they can scrape together.

Why are Democrats so fixated on banning "assault weapons"? Ostensibly it is to lower homicide rates, but that makes no sense whatsoever. According to FBI statistics, only about 3% of all firearm murders are committed with rifles. In the vast majority of murders (90%+) that are committed with a gun, the gun is a *handgun*.

Handguns are used to murder in excess of 7000 Americans every year, while rifles are used to murder less than 300. Since that is the case, why are Democrats obsessed with AR-15s?

Here's an explanation:

Democrats hate ARs because ARs are perceived as "white" guns. The people who own them tend to be rural, and tend to be participants in "gun culture." The AR is associated with the patriotic, conservative, culturally christian "bitter clinger" stereotype. Therefore the the AR is politically expedient for Democrats to attack. Singling out ARs is indirectly singling out the "cis white christian male" archetype, the oppressor of the people in Democrat mythology.

Cont. (1/2)

Attached: tmp_15832-30724536484_57363b234e_k-660x3711594227993.jpg (660x371, 39K)