IT'S HAPPENING AND BURGERS ARE ALL ABOUT BULLSHIT

While fucking burgers are arguing national politics the world is heading towards WW3.

>A joint statement by the UK, US, France and Germany says the poisoning of ex-double agent Sergei Skripal was a violation of Britain’s sovereignty by Russia and was the first offensive use of a chemical agent since World War II.

>Vladimir Putin told Russia’s Security Council that he was “extremely concerned” by the destructive and provocative stance of the UK on the poisoning of double agent Sergey Skripal, Dmitry Peskov, the Kremlin press secretary, said.

rt.com/news/421396-nerve-agent-europe-use-skripal/

rt.com/news/421397-putin-extremely-concerned-skripal/

Attached: 1521120315080.jpg (500x500, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320223/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-carrying-sarin-gas-attacks-blamed-Assads-troops.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No I guess America has to clean up Europe's mess again.

Nobody cares about your fucking soap opera that's called politics burgers. There is more important shit going on. Get over your irational narcissism.

aaaannnnnd it's nothing

The politics don't concern me like I said we will clean your mess.

>(((spy murder)))

>highly likely
Not certainly, but "highly likely"

aaaannnnnd you're a fucking 57% retard trying to fuck a mulatto hoe.

lmao kraut inferiority complex

>Jews wanted Clinton to win to get America-Russia war
>Clinton loses to Trump
>try to oust Trump using Russia conspiracy bullshit to the point evidence is fabricated and multiple felonies committed
>Trump still president
>Steele broke the law in America, noose closing in on his compatriots
>his compatriots suddenly get gassed
>Jews now demand America-Russia war

Really bigs if trues

>Israel controls Russia
>Israel controls Europe
>Israel creates conflict between its puppet-States for profit and power
>user still tolerates this

RISE UP. Wherever you are. RISE UP. And demand change.

>23:33
truth reigns supreme

Attached: 1503754971584.jpg (852x798, 117K)

We can't give them what they want

So what side do we pick? I want to fight for my country but we're cucked by the EU like the rest of Europe.
Do we join Russia in this fight?

We'll sit this one out, have fun lads

>23:35:55

Attached: 1508274416486.jpg (292x256, 4K)

Just like everytime something huge happens someone screams, feels are hurt, trump throws bants, more feels hurt and someone gets sexually harassed in parliament and everyone forgets what happened.

Russia and Europe will pay for interfering with Hillary's election!

Attached: pauli1.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Israel is a vassal, retard.
You go RISE UP, cringelord.

That's just the way spooks talk. They say things like "highly likely" when they mean they are near certain.

I'm not going to defend russia but I know what this is about if it comes to anything.

Time to join our fellow mutts and take over the world with the ruskies

checked

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (604x613, 72K)

well, guess I am glad I finished digging that root celler last fall, now to just wait out the bombs....

Attached: Clz4QuuVYAA4mu8.jpg (592x356, 32K)

mountains outta molehills, we'll expel some diplomats and impose more sanctions. Stop larping faggot WW3 won't happen

>germany say
i don't remember getting asked

Jewish mafia wars for the control of the late Boris Berezovsky's billions.

Attached: jewish_mafia_wars.jpg (490x375, 49K)

Israel and the Diaspora are the same. Stop defending kikes, retard.

Oh ffs everyone just take a big chill pill and stfu.

Of course not. Hopefully Trump is smart enough to see through this shit. Both Syrian gas attacks were confirmed by UN inspectors to be false-flags, and that got zero play by the News Jews. Then you have people like (((Lawrence Tribe))) who was screaming Trump is going to jail Trump is going to be impeached Trump is going to be removed from office any day now, etc., writhing in Semitic orgasm at the thought of an America-Russia war.

It's incredibly obvious what's happening here. There's just going to be a series of continuing false-flags to try and pressure Trump into a war. And we know this, because the Syrian false-flags has already set a precedent for fake gas attacks. "Moderate rebels" used gas on their own people so the News Jews could blame Assad and force America into a war.

>Both Syrian gas attacks were confirmed by UN inspectors to be false-flags
do you have a source for this

Never we must stand with our western brothers, besides russia hates us and we hate them.

You know Russia has a larger percentage of muslims than we do? Is it Ruskystan then?

highly likely unlikely

Those Muslims are mostly in their own semi-autonomous regions though, not integrated into Russia proper.

Russia should apologize and make restitutions. If not minor sanctions on groups/corps/persons that can be shown to be involved should be enacted.

Not worth going to WW3 over this.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320223/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-carrying-sarin-gas-attacks-blamed-Assads-troops.html

Article 5, sorry Ivan.

>some fag noble got shot in sarajevo
>war ecloding
unlikely

They are local residents. We have Buddhists too.

>not wanting to send American boys off to die so Eurocucks can import more niggers makes me a Russians shill
time to hang yourself retard

I don’t know why the fuck they just don’t nuke Israel into oblivion. It’s beyond obvious this is a jewish false flag. Just fucking nuke the place. 80% of the Israeli population lives in the Tel Aviv metro area. Just nuke Tel Aviv in a few places and you’ll kill the majority of the jews on the planet and end this bullshit

>Both Syrian gas attacks were confirmed by UN inspectors to be false-flags
That's quite a claim, Boris. Got a sorce?

> Imblying you are worth shit without an army.

Have some self respect for once in your life, hans.

Attached: 1500581414046.png (495x615, 198K)

The Russian government kills its own people, nothing special here

What Russia should do is nuke the bongs just for fun, not WWW3.

Attached: german_history.png (1232x2974, 325K)

Isn't this like saying "Someone was murdered by an original AK-47, so Russia is clearly to blame for the murder?"

I know the weapon was clearly Russian but was there any proof of any other actual Russians.

(also, I've been here too long, I thought the RT headline was "Putin Extremely Concerned Sempai")

Nice.

Attached: image.jpg (960x651, 246K)

Attached: 4899005e25a1efe430dbf8cbc79c15ec25f0567673409e096c8acb1ed9c9a42a.jpg (255x255, 14K)

Then have Trump pull out of NATO. I want to fight Russia anyway, they are trying their best to destabilize us.

But can it be pulled off with out accidentally starting ww3? someone might use a little playful nuking as a pretext for war

russia is good guy now boomer

> Do we join Russia in this fight.
> Literally not sure how to survive.

Yuros everyone.

Attached: 1513074447738.jpg (573x800, 157K)

You truly got left with an inferiority complex after WW2 hu?

>implying it's not your mess and you're trying to force everyone to participate

Who constantly pissed off russia in syria? In a fucking country that you had no business to be in after you already ruined it by arming fucking ISIS. Maybe, just fucking maybe, you just keep out of foreign countries and then claim to save the day by going to war against a country that you so desperately tried to bait into attacking you?

>the world is heading towards WW3

Not gonna happen. We have, unfortunately, been the world police since WW2 and so WW3 happening is very unlikely unless the US has a civil war and loses its power to maintain influence over other countries

Read NATO charter closely, don't look stupid.

> Using that term about yourself.

Attached: Grog_snaps_a_mechanical_pencil.gif (268x152, 1.87M)

Hes right though. Us internal politics are tabloid tier for dumb goyim.

Calm down, we'll join the next world war at the end like we always do. First we have a president going to prison. His company has been subpoenaed, his son's daughter is filing for divorce to leave before the charges come, his son and son in law are both going to prison. Once that's sorted out then we can handle Russia for you.

We'll all die together by nuclear fire, how comfy is that fellow anons ?

>they are trying their best to destabilize us.
By buying Facebook ads?

No way did the Jews poison the guy. No way.

>.5 rubles have been deposited into your account.

You bunch who advocate the uk all fell into the warmongering propaganda of the EU. This is just like WW2 when UK constantly provoke Germany that lead to the war. I'm pretty sure Russia has been executing its secret agents since forever so this is not the first time, but why does the media has to be so infatuated about this, especially now? Could it be that the western front wants to get rid of Putin now? Very likely

>.5 shekels have been deposited in your account

If it's just like WW2, you island will be sunk first. There is a reason we call the slits in the end of our cocks 'Japs-eye' you manlet.

That's like .007€ tho

Hey look, the ZOG is trying to kill millions of Europeans AGAIN. And the idiots are taking the bait, AGAIN.

Attached: 1520997780235.png (561x753, 775K)

How do you sink an island user ?

No, not this time. If the wanna have another bro war for Isreal, then let them. We're staying out of this one.

>Only Russia gets to meddle in foreign countries affairs!

Attached: 3wvOOr_X_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19K)

This time they dispersed nerve gas in a British city and turned 22 people into invalids. That's a little different, don't you think?

uhm, sweetie, heard of Atlantis? mhm

Back to school, you bloody warmonger.

dale pone las letritas verdes higor

There is barely any bystanders who have been injured, maybe a couple of two with only minor injury. The supposed victims which are the double agents are not even exterminated yet, one is only hospitalized now. The media is blowing this case out of proportion. We are witnessing Churchill propaganda again in modern day now

Germans never harmed 20+ UK citizens with nerve gas like the Russians just did. Russians started WW3. No one else can be blamed for this.

See you soon, Ivan.

>believing in that 3000 year old tale for children

nice try ivan, you don't fool anyone with those links from RT aka Putinballslicking central.

Hope you get gassed in the subway with sarin gas again. Hardly any Japanese died. What were you even complaining about?

>it's okay for us to completely destroy a country after we armed the terrorists that started a civil war, effectively destroying europe in the process by telling your lapdog merkel to open wide for refugee cock
>meanwhile russia assists the fucking government in syria that actually tries to salvage the situation instead of just adding fuel to the fire

True, what I don't understand is why would you start a thread with something like
>While fucking burgers are arguing national politics the world is heading towards WW3.

What has Germany done to prevent this from happening?
What has France done?
Even bongistan itself is pushing for this bullshit.
letme just remind you Trump is about to meet with rocketman and settle down for peace, America turns around for literally a week and dumbfuck Teresa fucking May, the weakest politician in the history of this fucking planet starts to shill for another war.

Honestly? Americans should sit down and keep talking about their local politics while the UK shittalks on Russia, then we can all watch bongs get a nuclear slap.

cerra el orto brayan negro cabeza de pija

Nothing will happen, nothing ever happens. If in the very small chance it does, we're not gonna be able to clean up your mess.

A war is a great distraction of the massive problems europe faces. They know they will crumble from the inside if they dont start a war. Now lets see if all those hijab wearing muslim new germans will actually fight or draft dodge again.

You didn't fucking know this?
Did you think the "false flag" was just a nut job thing? The media was ramping up without proof and everyone but a select few fell for it.

I literally said this on bookface. But no everyone wants war with Putin. The fucker is ex-KGB meanwhile we've got maybot.exe whos buggier than an entomology conference.

On the other hand I'd quite like to see the current tory government have a new asshole ripped out, but not at the expense of the general population.

Also if these novichok family of nerve agents even exist, we don't exactly have exemplars.

Either: that spy leaked their existence and their formulae and manufacturing meaning that anyone could make them, or he was full of shit which means they either don't exist or else no one actually knows how/what they're made from.

Real life isn't like CSI - you can't exactly chemically fingerprint a substance which has been through a human body and somehow figure exactly where it was made.

It's all bullshit to distract from maybot.exe's total and utter failure as a prime minister

As we all know, the UK is FIERCE when enforcing it's laws! vid related.

Attached: britishcops4.webm (640x360, 1.47M)

Proof? Thats right. there isnt any because the UK government refuses to let the world see it. Its a false flag. People are so fucking naive.

we're not going to war over a few dead bongs, just get over it

>the first offensive use of a chemical agent since World War II.

oh so Bashar's gas attacks aren't true anymore

You and your fucking Israeli masters started all this bullshit, nigger. Hope you are proud of your clueless goodgoy soldiers dying for Israel everyday.

Attached: israeli-usa-flag.jpg (1168x776, 227K)

Not unlike Ukraine? Lol

GO DIE WHYTE PPPL, WE HAVE TO DEFEND THE MOTHERLAND FROM EBUL RUSKIES (allegedly) POISONING THEIR OWN SPIES

OH WOOOPS, WE KINDA LACK PEOPLE NOW WE BETTER IMPORT MORE DINDUS TO KEEP /OUR/ NATION UP :)))))))))))))

Attached: 1514985152590.jpg (608x600, 51K)

Guys, i think I'm going mad. I absolutely want WW3 started and do not want it at the same time.

Talk about drafting lmao, your country would be fucked the hardest. The west would rain down missiles on your island. You surrendered remember, your country has no credibility to the west.

That doesn't mean you stupid krauts had to completely devolve your country to rubble in a postwar tantrum of immigration.

Attached: merkel.jpg (1000x787, 206K)

Well the source is RT and Russia didn't acknowledge the use of chemical weapons in syria