German Luftwaffe will have to acquire 120 F-35s

There is no doubt about it. Only the F-35 can reliable carry US nukes into Russian soil.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 11.28.05 PM.png (1372x1194, 688K)

Other urls found in this thread:

juancole.com/2012/04/yes-memri-there-is-a-fatwa-from-khamenei-forbidding-nukes.html
youtu.be/qCL1e1MJtSw
stuttgarter-zeitung.de/inhalt.muslime-in-der-bundeswehr-sohnes-land.1d6d2b23-f22b-4d15-be4d-c5167f27e921.html
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/8754/f-22-now-has-aim-9x-but-still-no-helmet-mounted-display-to-use-with-it
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd rather carry a nuke or two on to German soil

That's fucking stupid, you shouldn't HAVE to buy the latest thing because a jew at Lockheed says you have to for nuclear capability.

fpbp

Nukes are haram so Germans will not be able to touch or use them.

>That's fucking stupid, you shouldn't HAVE to buy the latest thing because a jew at Lockheed says you have to for nuclear capability.

It is what it is.

>Nukes are haram
No, they are not. Iran wanted to have nukes, the Imams said nukes are perfectly halal. Both India and Pakistan have nukes and there are hundreds of millions of nukes there. France has nukes too. Britain too.

it's not halal as long as it's not pointed to mekka

do you ameriburgers learn nothing in school?

>It is what it is.
It's sad, is what it is. Germany has had the Tornado for years, but I guess those aren't good enough anymore because they don't cost billions and you don't buy them from (((the right people))).

This shit reminds me of how the US forced Germany to adopt the Starfighter, that US plane (ALSO from Lockheed) that scored more german kills than soviet kills.

>I am average German, give me plane

Attached: Germ.png (800x430, 419K)

Tank u 4 bueying many F-Turdy-five

Attached: shartinmart.jpg (225x225, 12K)

fpbp

fpbp

Germany is going to want these f-35s for NATO cohesion.

You converts need to get back on your knees and listen more. You have not absorbed enough Islamic teachings to intelligently argue about the Koran. It is a sin to blather on idiotically like you are. India is a polytheist Hindu country that has some Muslims. Pakistan is a degenerate amalgam of pagan shit added to misinterpreted Islam. France and Britain are not Islamic nations like Germany is.

juancole.com/2012/04/yes-memri-there-is-a-fatwa-from-khamenei-forbidding-nukes.html

>Trump sells missile systems to Saudis for defense from Iran and Russia
>After the sale, Trump works with Russia to resolve ISIS in Syria, Saudi missiles are now signifigantly less useful

>Russia starts up shit with UK
>Germany must now buy US jets in case of war with Russia

Oh my god Russia and the US make the best arms dealing partners. Why were we ever competing in this market?

Keep buying trillions of dollars in jets guize, WW3 could be coming aaaaany minute now...

I sure hope you don't buy it only to have it become obsolete in a year...

Yeah, Germany is also scared as fuck of the protectionist measures Trump could take against them.

same.

>become obsolete in a year...
The shit we have to buy is already obsolete, I bet my Koran the US has a battle-ready prototype of a 6th generation fighter in Area 51 collecting dust

6th gen is a meme as rather the military will be updating F-35s shells with modern technology as it rolls out. They plan to fit the planes with lasers even.

you mean a swarm of ai drones

>krauts use the starfighter as an A2G craft
>get butthurt at the lawn dart joke
that was their own fault m8, and while the tornado is capable of delivering the same B61 nukes as the F-35, only one is VLO/LO. The Tornadoes are also old and worn airframes, those fucks were bouncing off the dunes during desert storm

Drones? F-35s will be AI incorporated in a future version. Just image assembly lines for this plane with every feature imaginable. The cost savings just go up and up.

>be janitorial staff for area 51
>get told to clean the old F 70 prototype
>cockpit fogged over
>mechanics are running train on some ayys inside
>clean alien cum off of console for third time this month
>mfw

Attached: Disgust.gif (500x250, 1.29M)

The more of these people buy the cheaper they are for everyone and that's good but part of me wanted to see Germany build their own plane. It would be interesting to see what they would come up with and having more than one western fighter design in production could be helpful if any future enemy discovers a design flaw or weakness to exploit in the F-35.

We learn how to spell Mecca, you chucklefuck.

Attached: IMG_0567.png (800x729, 48K)

F-35 is a cost cut shit box, bring back the F-22 and make aviation great again

>there are hundreds of millions of nukes there

Attached: jimmy-savile.jpg (570x428, 69K)

Putin pured too much eco diesel into the kerosene, so the Tornados can't fly

Attached: 1519046392248.png (1006x793, 641K)

;_;

I heard some interesting theory that the government has alien craft yet cannot replicate them. Also these secret agencies capture and lure aliens to earth to steal their craft. I just hope oneday we dont wake up and find earth surrounded by some gigantic alien battle fleet looking for revenge.

*blocks your oxygen*

Attached: hqdefault[5].jpg (480x360, 23K)

The F35 sucks btw

The F-22 is the greatest fighter jet in the world. What makes the F-35 an investment is that it is multi role while the longer time goes by the F-22 becomes a liability. The only reason one would build massive amounts of F-22s today is if we were going to war.

>you shouldn't HAVE to buy the latest thing because a jew at Lockheed says you have to for nuclear capability.

Bruh, hate to tell you but that's the purpose of NATO existing.

youneed the f35 germna goy. For this post I bring the rarest of the rare. Do not copy/save. Absolut haram.

Attached: 1459676898066.jpg (540x480, 70K)

But are you ready to take on the Kodan?

Attached: the-last-starfighter_still10.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Biodiesel is not meant for lighter-fraction fuels, why would someone do this?

USA will have F-35s in service until 2070. Germany needs to replace their Tornado's by 2025 so there is not a lot of time nor choices.

The Raptor only has a kinematic advantage over the Lightning. Everything about the F-22's electronics suite is inferior to the F-35.

its spelled like that in German.

Attached: images.jpg (246x205, 10K)

Which is louder F-35 or Eurofighter? I live near an airbase and hate it.

>bring back
With what staff? Lockheed is 50% Pajeetified

to reduce pollution. Some soldiers in A'stan were left without armoured vehicles, as those didn't fulfill the latest CO2 certificates...

Topkek
Merkel has singlehandedly turned the entire world against the Kraut again.

I thought it was مكة المكرمة

How much will it suck? Place your bets.
youtu.be/qCL1e1MJtSw

That image is beautiful.

Armored (ground) vehicles are a different story, and a completely different section of the fractionating column... trying to use eco/bio fuel in a jet is just retarded.

The F-35 will be a good multirole plane. We still need to go halves on a Tornado replacement.

this whole bio diesel stuff is retarded

Do you not know how protection rackets work kiddo?

Can't trust ze Germans after WWII. They'll nuke half the middle east.

>implying Israel is that big

Not yet...

Well i hear F-22s are updated constantly even then the electronics are inferior?

24% of ground forces are already Muzzies, they sure will love to fight Eretz Israel
stuttgarter-zeitung.de/inhalt.muslime-in-der-bundeswehr-sohnes-land.1d6d2b23-f22b-4d15-be4d-c5167f27e921.html

well, true
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/8754/f-22-now-has-aim-9x-but-still-no-helmet-mounted-display-to-use-with-it

It's a pretty good idea for ground vehicles, especially in the commercial sector, but I would never suggest for planes, especially jets, it's in a different category. For something like a tank or APC, I don't see any reason not to, it could even be more useful if used for vehicles that are likely to have molotov cocktails thrown at them, since biodiesel has a higher flashpoint than regular (sulphated) diesel.

It was a travesty that you didn't build at least 500 more. Quite a few old airframes in service now.

I was just meming, but the last time I checked Baden Wurttemberg wasn't near Israel

Germans will never get nukes.

Germans will never get sophisticated military hardware

Germans areb't Germans anymore. They're middle eastern from importing millions.

It took a while after WWII but now you are our slaves

Make your own, you kraut bastards.

>our

Attached: 11.png (640x640, 545K)

Yeah no fancy hat
You know those damn F-22s are freaking expensive. Wiki says 150 million each so i bet those frames are near indestructible.

We Turks will help our German brothers. We have a friendshipbound for more than 200 years.

Thank you based Turkroach.

Attached: SAM_1630.jpg (1066x1600, 276K)

Yeah good work raping those German sluts they deserved it.

Why should I rape my neighbours or the people who gave us work and food?

Because they were asking for it apparently.

If you built a 1000 of them it would have probably been around $90 million each. I should have said the F-15/16/18 airframes are getting old and have been heavily used.

Kein Problem Kamerad

Raping is for Subhumans or Mutts

We already have enough planes that don't fly.

Not like it matters as the air force lacks pilots regardless. Most the them are heavily overworked in the defeat of ISIS and have been reported to collapse of exhaustion.
The migrant crisis says different.
>Pic related

Attached: 1521154507735.png (1397x933, 1.4M)

>buying Monkey Model F35 that can be turned off literally any time by CIA backdoors in the rootkit
>Eurofighters = ded (and all the money wasted)
>have to get jewed by Lockheed forever in renewal contracts and shit

Attached: photo.jpg (900x900, 64K)

DO IT

Attached: 1499183661364.jpg (1024x681, 120K)

Thats what NATO is. Protection for privacy.

This is the future you asked for Europoors

>Relying on the B-61 to deliver nukes in 2018
Geez.

>Pic related
Those are also subhumans and not upstanding german women

>implying

Attached: 37223065682_01d36cec97_b[1].jpg (1024x683, 307K)

how the fuck would that even work? like who would use the F35 to deliver a nuclear payload?
all that shit is done by cruise missiles and ICBMs since the 1960s or so.

>implying anything is airborne after the fallout settles and they zergrush us with infinite T72 spam
>implying any of our 9 operational tanks can protect the border

ggwp

Attached: Achtung Refugees greifen an.webm (720x404, 2.86M)

Shit is bigger than the F-35 altogether.

Attached: MissUSA2020.webm (640x640, 2.05M)

Just saying that we don't rely on any one piece of nuclear armament. We've got the trinity going on. A massive fleet of F-35s, many being capable of internally carrying nuclear weapons whilst maintaining a VLO or LO radar signature, is a great deterrent just as much as rotary launched nuclear tipped cruise missiles comin out of a B-52.

send this thing to the next mcm bridge.

la creatura

>f35
>reliable

W-What it is that thing?

>this scares the shit out of Russia

>but I guess those aren't good enough anymore because they don't cost billions and you don't buy them from (((the right people))).
This is so true.

STILL whiter than you Ahmed

Attached: 1516573667010.png (671x435, 438K)

That's a goddamned Strigoi if I've ever seen one.

Attached: giphy.gif (370x208, 1.07M)

6th gen will be autonomous fighter drones. You're seeing the last of human controlled fighters. Humans can't perform 12g turns that drones will be able too.

why would you even need that shit?
ICBMs should be enough, in any way the russians will get their retaliatory strike one way or another so we are fucked in any possible scenario

why not

woot

Looks like a Vampire the Masquerade cosplayer doing Clan Nosferatu.

Attached: th.jpg (474x597, 75K)

fuck this stupid faggot; definitely doesn't speak for me.

you are a literal retard