Brit/pol/ - Anglo genes edition

>Petulant Gavin tells Russia 'Tell rudeboi shut up'
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tory-defence-secretary-orders-russia-12192669
archive.is/2NKIh

>Russia accuses UK for attack, using 'Black-PR' and bad investigation
express.co.uk/news/uk/932147/Russian-spy-poisoning-latest-un-Vasily-Nebenzya-sherlock-holmes-Inspector-LeStrade
archive.is/WGgrK

>Revealed: Tories cut £129Million from MoD Chemical Weapons defence
politicalscrapbook.net/2018/03/the-tories-cut-319-jobs-from-the-mod-unit-responsible-for-chemical-weapons-defence/
archive.is/X98kq

>Corbyn urges "not to rush" before evidence found for Salisbury Russia
uk.businessinsider.com/jeremy-corbyn-iraq-war-shows-uk-shouldnt-rush-over-salisbury-attack-2018-3
archive.is/EtnyZ

>Sadiq Khan's 'viral' video turns out to be fake news
twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/973703783262965760 (embed)
archive.is/aA37F

>May praises Azerbaijan dictatorship, seeks deeper ties [pipelines]
en.apa.az/azerbaijan-economy/finance-news/uk-to-further-expand-cooperation-with-azerbaijan-theresa-may.html
archive.is/nVWxp

>France U-Turns on "fantasy politics" after phone call
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/france-says-believe-russia-behind-12192046
archive.is/Lsbsh

>May faces Telford question in PMQs
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-praises-sunday-mirrors-telford-12188617
archive.is/AIQgZ

>It's time to give EU nationals the vote
inews.co.uk/opinion/comment/james-chapman-give-vote-uk-eu-nationals/
archive.is/fzY5Y

Attached: 1513270008400.jpg (168x235, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2NKIh
archive.is/WGgrK
archive.is/X98kq
archive.is/EtnyZ
archive.is/aA37F
archive.is/nVWxp
youtube.com/watch?v=x9ytDCZS9oM
youtube.com/watch?v=d0PbwLTLKA4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acoustic_Kitty
twitter.com/MarkBraithwait7/status/974233813848133632
youtube.com/watch?v=5iFrVmCZzWM
youtube.com/watch?v=BXTZQB16p0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are we all merry on this fine evening

RUSSIA

God save the Queen

good morrow good sir and good tidings to you

op is a subhuman

Attached: the truth.png (1468x1120, 141K)

Russia broke in my gaff and unsolved my fucking rubix cube. Twats

>Petulant Gavin tells Russia 'Tell rudeboi shut up'
archive.is/2NKIh

>Russia accuses UK for attack, using 'Black-PR' and bad investigation
archive.is/WGgrK

>Revealed: Tories cut £129Million from MoD Chemical Weapons defence
archive.is/X98kq

>Corbyn urges "not to rush" before evidence found for Salisbury Russia
archive.is/EtnyZ

archive.is/aA37F

>May praises Azerbaijan dictatorship, seeks deeper ties [pipelines]
archive.is/nVWxp

Decide whether you people care about ad revenue or not and pick a format.

one time for montenegro

We share 40% of our DNA with the French

Nice divide and conquer tactic,shill

Quite merry indeed squire.

Attached: 1496056218042.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Durham Cathedral

Attached: 506606185_e5afd951e7_o.jpg (1280x960, 617K)

Attached: brainlet.jpg (249x202, 6K)

Bet fireman sam, postman pat, noddy and all that shit is too non inclusive these days.

fuck dreams desu, sometimes i can't remember if somethings from a dream or im actually supposed to remember something

Attached: dog-friendly-beaches-in-england-bamburgh-castle.jpg (613x343, 193K)

marvellous!
delight!
simply delight!

Attached: opium and tea.jpg (468x358, 84K)

youtube.com/watch?v=x9ytDCZS9oM
1:10

Implying scouse scum even know what happens outside their dystopian pit. Make yourself useful for once, track down eddie and put sugar in his tank.

>le brainlet XDDD

>with his black and white cat

Cant have women round a table like that unsupervised they will be planning somthing.

youtube.com/watch?v=d0PbwLTLKA4

ohohoho quite!
i'll fetch a manservant to disrupt

ERMEGERD SQUIDDELY DIDDLE DIDDLY DOODLY DOOOOOOO

AWOOOOOOOOO

Attached: bea292bfbbf8d58e5396a77b64b58e06[2].jpg (500x452, 42K)

There is genuinely something very repulsive about the image. Wish I never made it tbqh.

Yes I think Brits are closer to southern France genetically than to Norway for example

Attached: 1 Tears from Fears UK.jpg (500x493, 49K)

Did you pass on my message to the catholic spammer?

NIGGER CURNTZ

>Noddy
>little man in his red and yellow car
>little man
>dwarf phobic bullying normalisation

>implying thats not an acoustic kitty

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acoustic_Kitty

Look at me,my peoplezz won second worldz warz agaisnt evilz White Naziz.

We wuz superioz over Aryanz

Attached: 074.jpg (350x525, 38K)

twitter.com/MarkBraithwait7/status/974233813848133632

>This Met Police officer blows the lid on the child grooming scandal. It was covered up right from the top. Girls 9 to 14 yrs old. Senior Judges, police and BBC all involved.
>Told by senior police officer "If this gets out I will throw you to the wolves."

Why is it that every person I talk to from Britain in the United States says that the US is much better than Britain?

For example, I was in the coffee shop the other day doing work and there was a British sounding couple with a child that was discussing Brexit and how happy they were that they moved to America last year.

When I asked them why they said something about Trump causing Brexit and being a guy who had the balls to get stuff done but I didn't understand the rest of what they said because their English accent was very thick lol

ANYWAYS could any of you guys explain the rest of it to me as to why Americanism amongst the British is at an all time high?

Yes. I didn't get the reference at first. youtube.com/watch?v=5iFrVmCZzWM

I wouldn't even call it spam, it's more to do with politics than a lot of the posts here.

Missed you lad. You're the same one who took one of our lads out shooting when he was in the US right?

>Victor Marchetti, a former CIA officer, said Project Acoustic Kitty cost about $20 million.

>The first Acoustic Kitty mission was to eavesdrop on two men in a park outside the Soviet compound on Wisconsin Avenue in Washington, D.C. The cat was released nearby, but was hit and allegedly killed by a taxi almost immediately

What did he say? He hasn't been on here for a week.

Cancer spreads.

But without world's biggest army (Soviet one) WE Anglo kikes would got wiped out and Britain would end with Fascist goverment and Mosley hated Jews he lied he didn't

>russia didn't answer
>therefore there's no other way it wasn't them

fucking honestly, this isn't how "THE ORDER OF LAW" works

>no alternative explanation
Yeah, sure, couldn't be anything else.

No I fucking hate Brits

Actually, what really pisses me off about the British empire is that all your wars arent fought due to national pride, freedom, and integrity like us Americans, but rather by greed, Judaism, and wealth.

For starters, Brits never wanted to set the Indians in North America and South Asia free, they just wanted to exploit them and use them for cheap labor.

Also, it's common knowledge that America just wanted her freedom from an oppressive government during the Revolutionary War and 1812, while the king simply wanted to destroy freedom and liberty.

At least when America goes to war, we want the best for the invading countries' people. Not like the Brits, who's mouths water at the sight of stealing resources.

ERMEGERD!!!

ERLD SQUERRRD

Attached: d759105cf6f5823d1b676ec5b787ceef--sister-jokes-cap-dagde[1].jpg (640x640, 102K)

Post the one about how Americans like fixing things in their garage.

Cry moar

Attached: 1E4E22F3-710D-4217-95FE-D2A33BEA9E73.png (403x334, 124K)

Keir Starmer looks like the petrol station attendant from Beavis and Butthead

There was loads of schoolkids shitting it up

>Is the Kent Church a Holy Trinity Brompton plant or some derivative thereof?
No, it's a normal CofE church

>And with regards to a woman, good luck
She's in the congregation now. She seems alright.

>Actually, what really pisses me off about the British empire is that all your wars arent fought due to national pride, freedom, and integrity like us Americans, but rather by greed, Judaism, and wealth.
Well, you're half right.

>Actually, what really pisses me off about the British empire is that all your wars arent fought due to national pride, freedom, and integrity like us Americans, but rather by greed, Judaism, and wealth.

You are smart Man,100% true especially about Judaism part (Rothschild)

Attached: n6vcz0u2lzhx.jpg (785x757, 19K)

Is that some woman watching a video of a copper talking?

Where is the original?

brit/pol/ should start a gofundme/kickstarter for acoustic goat

He's fine, just had no interest in politics recently.

Since days or Cromwell...

Attached: Anglos are Jews.jpg (620x877, 293K)

Attached: eb3[1].jpg (497x458, 31K)

>just had no interest in politics recently.
How do you tell?

That's big talk from a country that's still active in a war that is very clearly for the pursuit of oil while ostensibly in retaliation for a terrorist attack and the possession of non-existent WMDs.
>you were involved too!
yeah, supporting you, you're the one taking the dishonest initiative

Anyone actually watching QT?

Bruder how goes you?

He told me.

Since 1657 up to 2018 the Anglos and Jewish have had a special relationship

Words cannot describe how much I'm LMAOing @ your life for bothering to respond in full paragraphs to bait I wrote for the mountain nigger lel.

But sure, keep justifying that faggot Goebbels and his whore wife for killing their children as opposed to the rest of the children who escaped Berlin.

Any news yet on Russia's response?

ERMLERYRROO

Attached: ermagerd_o_703537[1].jpg (598x587, 34K)

>At least when America goes to war, we want the best for the invading countries' people.
the rest was spot on but this is dire, you cunts are told by leaders that you're always good and everyone else is bad and arrogantly assume everyone wants your democracy or way of life which they don't thus the u.s has fucking decimated the middle east, iraq was a disgrace just for starters.

Meant how do you tell when he is and isn't because he always posts shite.

Got another message for him, if you don't mind. Been sitting on it for ages.-

youtube.com/watch?v=BXTZQB16p0Q
Me and Joyce are Alan and Dan. He's the northerner.

jus put nandos medium sauce in a turkey slice and it all shot out of the other end onto my computer when i bit

That was quite a read.

ERMEHGERD @22:30

MER VURGERNER !!!

>Bait

No you are Kike who is proud that Axis lost.You are pushing blue pills here harder than anyone.You are piece of crap

Attached: 048.jpg (349x509, 47K)

Magda was amazing though, the strength and commitment it takes to murder your own kids saving them from a worse fate is deeply admirable.

Me and your mum have had a special relationship

Sorry Brits, but there is no way we can have a free movement deal with you if things go wrong during the Brexit negotiations.

See, we Americans are a homogeneous melting pot of a society. We love freedom, guns, and money. We don't take vacations, we don't have chavs, we don't have sex before marriage.

We farm, we fix cars, and we invent things in our garages. We get our hands dirty.

We ABSOLUTELY CANNOT have you imbeciles traveling freely to the most powerful nation in the world because subhumans like you will take us down from the top just like you did with your own country after WWII.

He's never posted shite in private. I think perhaps you're taking what he says too seriously with all the stalker stuff.

She was an unruly whore all through her life and it takes no commitment at all. She could've saved her children by ditching her looney husband and agreeing to send them out of Berlin like the rest of the kids.

>Brian Cox is such a good actor I start taking him seriously even though he knows no more about it than Mr fucking Blobby

bravo Brian

@24:30

Attached: 1521152461295[1].jpg (1032x581, 62K)

update:

threw the nandos source out as revenge

*sauce

The paki posting stuff he sometimes posts. The Partridge jokes he'll get. Been going on for months.

Declaring war on Hitler instead of joining Axis was the biggest mistake Britain ever did in their entire history.

Attached: British police.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

I grasp and speak into your willy like a microphone

testing testing 123 mike check

everything seems fine

She didn't want to risk her children turning in to liberal Judaized zombies who's souls will burn to hell for eternity so she did her best.Her kids are now in better place

Attached: 1417993199997.jpg (700x700, 149K)

This is why you're a kike anglo scum cunt, you can't for a second grasp integrity, commitment and dedication instead opt for selfishly thinking of yourself and ditching all those who stood with you without the blink of an eye. It's only because all the great men died that weak shit like you even got to exist.

(((GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLL)))

Attached: 1.jpg (1625x2048, 644K)

>See, we Americans are a homogeneous melting pot of a society.

Attached: 3DC52606-18BE-4337-BDEC-108499ACE70D.jpg (673x789, 65K)

lol

Attached: 2.jpg (743x1200, 236K)

Attached: 3.jpg (899x1199, 219K)

Lel, no they aren't. They're burning in hell for being the kids of evil Nazis. They should've sided with us. We don't murder children on our side. We win wars, liberate countries and defeat Nazis.

Attached: 4.jpg (898x1200, 220K)

Attached: 5.jpg (730x1200, 224K)

lmao at your life

Attached: 6.jpg (1610x2048, 486K)

Kills me.

Attached: ZttC4yw.webm (720x1272, 2.2M)

Based and fully correct.

Attached: HAHAHA.jpg (1600x1337, 298K)

fun trivia:

eating a banana