Seriously, the bullying against the UK members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against the UK members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since British people are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only British man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Americans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a British man a "bong"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth British man that they are a "cuck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate!

You’re destroying national pride, you’re dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now

Attached: 6.jpg (300x400, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HVy1CmW_zrk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't live up to stereotypes.
Also if you have a cut dick your not white.

YOU BRITISH FOLKS WERE SUPPOSE TO BE OUR RIVALS INSTEAD YOUR JUST CANADA-LITE!

stale pasta

Fuck you whore

The white mans biggest enemies

5. muslims
4. globalists
3. Social Interactions
2. Jews
1. The eternal anglo

Copypasta

Yeah, I get what you mean. I mean, if there were no British anons, who would post all of the BBC and gay cuck threads? Truly their disappearance would be a loss for us all.

Attached: 1519981245983.png (525x809, 822K)

British people have become niggers in their own right
Today's Kike free show is about
>APPLE-CHINA MERGER
selling apple cucks data to Chinese Rice-Jews
>VR escapism and the coming CANCER
We only got a taste of the madness with Ugandan Cuckles just wait till Jewish Dreams of VR matrix realities becomes true VERY SOON!!
>PUTIN VS MAY
Spy talk and the propaganda outta UK as they March the world to World War 3
>UPLOADING your brain and memories to a computer
A silicon valley start up with the help of MIT are going to fuck the mouths of humanity forever onward!
(((Assisted suicide))) with 100% fatality rate , this company guarantees your mind will go to the BORG!!

brought to you by InfoBroker himself Bellagio Sampler!!!!

youtu.be/HVy1CmW_zrk

Attached: 00no.jpg (549x767, 82K)

OP isn't even British.

Fucking hell, that's some faggy pasta. Saged.

>bongs
>contribute

Pick one.

Attached: 1520983049056.jpg (1000x823, 379K)

OP confirmed shill

aww muh feelings. typical cry baby red coat.

>irregardless

Attached: plskys.gif (406x452, 20K)

Your country is fucking up. Your island is a prison. This board is brutally honest about everything under the sun.

If you can't take the heat, fuck off.

This board isn't about censoring ideas, even though your country has decided that's what they do. So, fuck off

Saged

Brits are faggots and degenerates is why. And unlike Americans, Brits aren't even putting up a fight. They're willingly taking the brown bullet right in the ass. They've been losers ever since the 1800s.

Attached: 1520621406832.png (591x422, 24K)

OP is a confirmed CIA nigger

Attached: glow.jpg (800x800, 150K)

>irregardless

Attached: 066.jpg (680x598, 43K)

Fuck off. Anglos destroyed Europe twice as instruments of kike hubris, you're the origional good goys. You deserve all the hate you receive and more.

have you not gotten the memo? A LOT of brits are trying to push back but are afraid to say anything because of our shitty orwellian government who will give you a longer sentence for saying mean shit about jews than if you were an afghan migrant raping a fucking woman for 3 hours on livestream, we're just being oppressed, and unlike you guys, we have no guns, so we cant fight back against this tyranny.

>the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

oh so you admit they're the soyboys behind all the shitty slide threads.

get off your ass and go kill a muslim. you'll feel better.