It's spooky time

It's spooky time

Too spoopy for me

>no gay horror to watch
Except maybe Devilman but you can't watch it every year.

I still remember last year halloween thread.

TRICK OR TREAT

Halloween husbandos.

I wish they hadn't taken away Lucifer's sparkles.

>>no gay horror to watch
Why don't you watch Shiki?
Though you are right, aside from that I can't really think of any others.

I'll prefer the Soul Brothers.

Because I didn't know how gay it really is, probably a good rec though.

>Because I didn't know how gay it really is
I recently watched it, it's gay but if you're expecting a lot of interactions between the two then you're going to be very disappointed.

Why is his bulge non existant?

No, we won't argue about canon vs. baiting this time

Do you think we will get a Goro end?

Goro is trash.

Don't bully.

If 3DPD is fine, there's a live-action adaptation of Litchi Hikari Club.

>Litchi Hikari Club.
I love that manga. Thanks user, I had no idea there was a live action version of it.

I remember Nightwalker having gay vampires but it also had an straight love interest

I'm pessimistic about this, user.
They'll be joking about Akira being chad and getting all the waifus left and right and that would be it. Other male characters would be just for crowd. If we are lucky we will get that one episode from Akechi's pov, like Adachi had in P4 Golden.

For them or someone else?

I have a feeling that if there were more gays in horror anime they'd be the first to die, anyway.

It's out, senpaitachis

P4 original anime had some good homo scenes with Yosuke so I have some hope. Maybe we will get the "honey, I'm home" scene kept in.

Harem MCs shouldn't be allowed to be hot.

Love interest for the MC, the vampire dude with purple hair. Blond dude is the one who turned him

this thread needs more manly men

Does Yami no Matsuei count as horror?

With those body proportions?
Sure

I think this was my introduction to anything yaoi. I never did get past the first few episodes because of how weird it was.

F L A T
L
A
T

Free! season 3 was recently announced. Based kyoani does it again.

What the fuck, is the mangaka a legit homo?

As long as we can all agree to keep Free! in its own thread, I'm sure things will be fine.
>tfw been in love with Haru for four years

You mean Kyoani wastes another season on another shitty project.
God I hope Archery fags is good.

>You mean Kyoani wastes another season on another shitty project.
Well said, I can't imagine what direction s3 is going to go in but it can't be good. The shipping wars are going to be intense, I can already see it.
>Archery fags
Almost forgot that was a thing. Hope it's good too.

>Hyouka season 2 never
Archer boys better be worth it.

Halloween is the perfect time for cute old men to get scared

Don't worry user, I'll protect you.

>Aburatsubo
Good taste

Now that Banana Fish is happening, can we hope for a decent adaptation of this manga?
who is the best boy?

>weird
How so? It's a very conventional story unlike, say, Ranpo Kitan.

I don't even know what the fuck is there to show other than that shit with Sousuke's shoulder which could've been wrapped up with a movie or an OVA and even aside from that no one gives a shit about Free anymore.
How fucking bored is KyoAni to do another entire season of show everyone other than a handful of patient Sousukefags moved on from. Couldn't they just use that to pester the Hyouka author into writing more stuff for a second season or something.

>God I hope Archery fags is good.
Archery fags looks like Free.2 and even if it's good we'll hate it anyway.

Free! must be making them the most money.
I'm betting it will be stuff like 'daily lives of Frees at uni'.

Kyoani needs that $$$ badly, except everybody knows it won't sell like s1&s2 because in 4 years most people moved on.

>How fucking bored is KyoAni to do another entire season of show everyone other than a handful of patient Sousukefags moved on from.
All their recent anime bombed, I doubt Free is going to do less than 10k and they still have all the merchandise to fall back on.

It will flop. No fujo cares anymore now that YoI exists and is better in every way at doing the same thing, except maybe animation wise.

I hate this colour scheme. .

So far everything is pretty much hated in this thread. Yet people wonder why these threads die.

>who is the best boy?
I own the manga so I skimmed through it as it's been 5+ years since I read it. Jaibo

They'll crank up the gay, mark my words.

You too

inb4 200 replies thread derail

It does look like it'll be the same. Looks like the same character archetypes. Hopes are low.

>people can only like one anime at a time

Fuck off retard, I'm not even a Freefag but you make it seem like there can only be one fujo show. There's other fujoshit show coming up in future so it's a win win for everyone.

It will be four years since S2 aired and there were a bunch of other popular fujo shows in between that stole their audience. It would be a wonder if it even breaks 10k in sales.

How much did the movie do anyway?

Of course.

I have to say that I really enjoy the butthurt the Free announcement caused

The new movie just open the last weekend so we shall see.

It's nothing but a recap.

Will this Halloween thread be as bad as last year's thread?

Lets all just appreciate the stuff we like regardless of it's popularity or whatever.

No it's brand new content. They had two recap movies with new content earlier.

It actually would help if they just made it full on gay with actually romance and everything. Just subtext like the first two seasons will likely not be enough any more.

>www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-07-27/high-speed-is-4th-free-blu-ray-to-top-weekly-chart/.104710

Homo threads haven't been good in years. Just a bunch of people who hate their hobby and hate each other screaming about dumb shit.

Only know from the shota movie that KyoAni expected it to be a great hit and made it run in a lot of cinemas but it flopped.

Take your marks has new material that sets up the series for S3.

Is it true that muppets S2 is flopping?

I checked, it seems to be as you're saying.

Well, 10k would still be better than every other recent KyoAni show except Eupho.

>It actually would help if they just made it full on gay with actually romance and everything.
Can you imagine how hard it would anger the fujos though? If they made Haru/Makoto canon then all the Haru/Rin fans would get extremely mad and vice versa.

Let's not get meta all over again.

It still won't go as far as yoi because 1) kyoani 2)utsumi jumped out of the train a long ago to do gayer stuff like banana fish 3)they don't have just one ship to pander to if they wanna keep everyone happy.

Projected to sell around 5k according to the stalker shit if I remember correctly, could be too early to tell and fujo shows seem to be hard to predict on sales

> Haru/Rin fans would get extremely mad

Who cares about a minor group with shit taste.

The answer is polyamory.

You're free to disagree with me. I just can't help but think they're too close to one another, they offer the same thing, cater to the same demographic. The better one eclipses the lesser, more boring and unremarkable one which doesn't make as many efforts to please, this is inevitable. Kinda like Nokia and Apple in the 2000s. People will eventually forget about the former because the later is just better and that much more enticing.
Unless what this user says is true I guess free could live a bit longer.

>Who cares about a minor group with shit taste.
That is true but to maximize profits they can't alienate a portion of their fanbase regardless.
Too degenerate for a pure studio like kyoani.

His brother looks very cute in nendo form. Not sure if they forgot to paint in his eyebrows.

Remember Osomatsu season 2 ?
It will flop.

KyoAni exist to pander to moebuta and fujoshi. There's nothing remotely pure about their motives.

Did Haikyuu kill off knb? Both are shounen sportshit pandering to the same group of sportshit fujos. Some fujos moved on to swords, osomatsu or yoi and soon Banana Fish and LOGH will come out. Who cares if Free sells lesser? That's Kyoani's problem. In the end it just means more fujoshit for everyone.

Well did nips crank up the gay in other series so far because of YoI? Don't think so and I doubt it will happen with Free as well.

Rei/Nagisa would be fine if they want to play it safe and so would the beauty mark guy with the guy who liked Gou. Or they could just introduce two new guys who are a couple or something.

If they did Rei/Nagisa or a new pair then fujos would be mad that they made a side couple canon and not a main couple.

Well that's a shame. I last thread wasn't nearly as bad as this one though.

Where are all you fkmtfags at?

>main couple
Rei/water

S2 almost never top s1 sales, also nothing in s2 feels as crazy as s1 (even though I'm enjoying it just fine)

By that I mean Haru/water
Don't mind me.

>it's a YOIfag thinks their show invalidates everything else episode

I'm guessing Vatican Kiseki Chousakan doesn't count?

I wish they do somethig else, no need for 3 season of Free.

KyoAni boys are shit, they're too babyfaced, even the adults.

YOI also a shit, the guys are still too bishounen/girly.

I wish you all stopped being girls

Will it be shit?

So why aren't you reading geicomi instead of bitching about women?

Can't draw bulges in a show that isn't gay. Then people would start thinking it's a gay show.