My childhood crush didn't want to bang me so I'll be a bitcj to everyone

>my childhood crush didn't want to bang me so I'll be a bitcj to everyone
Why was this piece of shit portrayed as a victim again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jg9aSKVOEx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>portrayed as a victim
I'm not sure we watched the same anime.

Because she's a little girl, user. This series is way too realistic for its own good

it's very obvious some of the more important lines of dialogue and monologue in otorimonogatari went over your head. please watch it again and pay attention this time.

she was first though, so she has every right to bitch.

>You have rights over someone's preferences for knowing him for a longer period of time

its rude to steal a person's oneitis, user

No, Koyomi was already long the property of huge sister Karen before her bitch ass butted in.

>portrayed as a victim
How did you miss the point that badly? Jesus Christ.

>my childhood crush didn't want to bang me so I'll be a NEET
Why was this piece of shit portrayed as a victim (of Aqua's bullying) again?

No one is really portrayed as a victim for Nisio who loves victim blaming. Just like cat's "you were only abused because you acted too perfect" and math's "you're not happy because you're not trying to be happy".

Still don't get how cat is wrong in any way. Oshino just seems like an irrational ass in that scene.

>Kaz
>Victim of anyone's bullying
>Not the bully himself
He mentally abuses that poor blue haired retard day in and day out. She needs special help.

maths situation was hyperbole, but real world wise it's a true statement. people revel in their misfortune and don't try and become happy. So I guess it's more like "your situation sucks ok now its time to try and become happy.

It's kinda like someone getting bullied for being better than the bully in something he cares. It's technically the cause (as in if he didn't make himself the best the bullying wouldn't occur), but the one who deserves the blame was the jealous one, not the one who was working hard to be the best.

I think they were going with a "beating your head up against a wall" type of approach to this. cat wasn't perfect after all she was just acting perfect was driving her shitty parents crazy with it. instead of beating your head up against a wall which wasn't working for her, as soon as she did something else and had some honest dialogue with them things started getting better. or at least it makes it look like that when she gets her own room. Its not to say that the parents weren't being shitty, but that she didn't take any steps towards bettering her situation, instead just doing her perfect act.

also keep in mind the anime does skip over some things so while I haven't gotten to that book myself yet its not beyond possibility that there's more to it.

Her crush has nothing to do with her problems at all.

>you're not happy because you're not trying to be happy
That's actually a lot of people's problem though.

>this is what childhood friends actually believe
Pffft.

It didn't take in consideration that 18 years of extreme abuse and subhuman living conditions caused her severe psychological damage. That advice was on the level of "why don't you just stop being sad and see the good things in life" to someone with clinical depression, implicitly blaming her for not improving her situation. It could very well led her to a downward spiral when she repeatedly failed to do that if math didn't have an "oddity-like personality" and turned it around.

rrrgi intended to be there as a friend to help her with that if I remember correctly his statement was something like "I'll help her be happy and then she can teach me to be even happier".

also it doesn't really need to take that into consideration, she definitely has damage but reveling in her sorrow only has the guaranteed outcome of making her life worse while trying to turn things around has at least a chance of a better life.

Hanekawa was right in visiting her every day and trying to become friend (even if Sodachi thinks she is annoying later), but Araragi was completely retarded thinking she was fine by herself with her "new start" far away and would soon become happier than him (who has lots of good friends, a very nice family and even a girlfriend that loves him).

yeah no she could definitely use all the support she can get. I'm just saying that by stewing in her own suffering no matter how bad it may be, will only lead to her suffering even worse than before. But yeah rrrgi isn't always the best at thinking things through during the series is he?

Cat was passive as fuck in her situation.
All she had to do to get her own room was asking for it.
She was too busy maintaining her perfect image and doing the right things to notice her unwanted emotions like jealousy, envy, anger that lead to the Tiger problem. She realized she has to be imperfect and egoistical and ask people for things she wanted from them. Now she thinks that everyone is just like her and spreading her "you are not trying hard enough" bullshit

Araragi is retarded in most things. He's so retarded he manifested an oddity specifically to punish him for being retarded. There's a reason why his attempts at solving problems usually involve him dying 2-3 times.

Angry bitching Nadeko is best thing happened to her.
youtu.be/jg9aSKVOEx4

Ougi thought he was right about Sodachi though, she was positive as well in the epilogue of Sodachi Lost and also considered it her loss in Owari 2 (though this one might simply be because Araragi didn't get more stuff to blame himself for).

I meant in Owari s2.

She didn't know better though, she took the "parents wants a good daughter" mantra to heart and worked her best on it. A kid wouldn't have the maturity to understand what constitutes a good daughter for each parent, just like Sodachi didn't have the maturity to understand that she would never be one in the eyes of her parents and not because of anything she could ever do. In these cases the fault is solely the parent's even if there is some unintentional aggravating act from the kid.