Medaka Box

Why is Medaka so perfect and cute?
Also, S3 when?

She gives me an uneasy feeling because she has a lot of my personality traits but also godlike superiority, so I don't have any characteristics at all that she doesn't also have but better

Kumagawa is best boy

Of course he is

>introduce Kumagawa
>end season 2
>season 3 never
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH!

>s3
Kek

Ep 12 of Season 2 was the most brutal cocktease ever
It was so fucking good, and yet we never got S3

reading the manga right now, it's kinda boring
when does kumagawa show up and why is everyone so gay for him?

It's just varying degrees of boring and muh meta references xD we're such a unique manga
Ajimu is best girl, you'll know.

What does Gainax do these days? Just outsource work?

Naze is.

>tfw no Zenkichi bf

Because he is the greatest loser in the entire series. This is the first time you see him.

>greatest
>loser
So not really a loser?

She isn't perfect though. Medaka is a a representation of the potential accomplishments of humanity as a whole. Perfection is not something humankind is capable of achieving, and therefore she is not perfect, everyone else just thinks she is.

Medaka is cool. I want to be her pet.

You know you are a bad writer when your protagonist is ranked 8th in the popularity poll, behind tertiary characters. I mean Medaka Box was unreadable to begin with speech bubbles taking up >50% of any given panel.

the loser part is all a big, fat meme

He's like the 5th strongest character in the entire series yet he claims to be weak. Motherfucker can keep up with Medaka without even using his minus. By the end of it he's the second strongest character (at least until Ajimu gets off her ass and ressurects herself) as Medaka loses all her powers for no reason, Iihiko is some sort of ghost with only a fraction of the power he had before and Ajimu is dead. Only Hanten is stronger (probably, considering he is Ajimu's double) and he doesn't really show off any abilities of his own. I don't think Kumagawa loses his powers because he fucks off on a journey to undo all the shit he undid.

Fucking Kumagawa god damn it

He technically always loses though.

But Kumagawa is 1st

Yum!

>technically
das it

So much this.

Alright.

Me too, but I don't want to compete with women on that level because they can also beat me at romantic and sexual stuff while they're at it. Does that make me a misogynist?

She's really better as an onee-san, then it's normal for you to not want to hear about her sexual conquests and just want to talk about her hobbies or whatever instead

If her hobby is various kinds of conquests, at school or work or just in general, I'd be very interested in hearing about it. But if it's sexual conquests I seriously don't want to hear it

I think due to living on an isolated inbred island, conquering must be in Japan's blood. It seems like a lot of them think their conquering days are over, but I think they just need to expand their conquering horizons a little bit

There's a great analogy with the British Empire somewhere in here too, but Anglo history is even weirder than Germanic history and I don't really get it

I think it's kind of like being assigned a sports team from your youth that you're designated to cheer for. I'm from Russia so I didn't get to cheer for any of these people so it's all very confusing for me at this point

I didn't even get to cheer for Russia, since as far as I can tell, Russian history is more confusing than all of these combined. I really am so American I might as well have been born here

we have been debating this for quite awhile

There's a great board game called Age of Renaissance that I used to play in college that illustrates Russia's position very well, among other things

Englishman here. Basically we had enough of being constantly invaded by fucking everyone so we invaded everyone else. Also I have an irrational hatred towards Spanish, German and French people in the same way the Japanese do to Chinese and Koreans.

Sure, but just think about it geographically. You won to the degree that you had a British Empire, so it can't realistically be a story of "we got tired of being invaded"

>strongest
You clearly don't understand Kumagawa if you think he's anywhere to be ranked strongest.
His powers means nothing, he can never beat anyone in a fair fight or achieve his goals, he can at best mindfuck people by doing something crazy nasty, but that's like trying to save city from supevillain by removing fucking city of teh face of earth, doest his count as victory?
So stop being such a shounenfag, pls.

There is no fog of war in Age of Renaissance, so that may be one of the problems with the game. In the middle ages, fog of war lasted for generations

Isolated island full of inbreed degenerates with inferioty complexes?
Sounds like Britain and Japan alright,

>conquering
Japan never achieved a single conquest in their history, they are just another shitty country of losers who got way too much ambition because of small space they occupy and bigger neighbors whom they hate out of inferioty complex, like Poland with Russia.

Kumagawa is literally me.

Nah man, stop being a retard. Waifus always win, look at the top cut minus Kumagawa. Even then he only won cause he's a meme.

He could also just straight up delete people though. He just doesn't because he doesn't want to just murder people straight up because he isn't a total psycho.

Kumagawa is GOAT.

You can imagine an Age of Renaissance variant that re-creates the fog of war by starting you off on a small island or continent on an unknown planet like Civilization, but this requires a computer to not become tedious

You could even simulate your starting population and tech on your continent or island, but that would require Age of Empires level simulation of swordsmen, archers, and cavalry

If you want to get Japanese about it, you can even relate this to the servant classes in the Fate franchise, but berserkers, lancers, and assassins are all equivalent to swordsmen at this scale