TIL: The Jews Declared War On Germany In 1933 -- Hitler Was Defending Himself

wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/jdecwar.html

I had never seen this newspaper until today.

Upon digging further, it appears that Hitler was acting in self-defense of Germans against the globalist Jews of the 1930s.

Very little has changed in the world.

Holy shit, Jews really are as bad as they seem. They are awful and evil people who are antithetical to human progress, peace and prosperity.

Hitler really wasn't wrong.

Kikes really ARE that fucking evil.

Attached: 138483_1.jpg (285x214, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/this-day-in-history/germany-annexes-austria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anschluss
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Versailles#Historical_assessments
youtube.com/watch?v=y4bO6E4th9k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone got any additional red pills to drop on me that I might be unaware of?

I'd greatly appreciate it.

just a webby for now

Attached: From 1933 to WW2.webm (1280x720, 2.73M)

Just look at that fucking mug man, can there be a more evil stare?

Are you kidding me you evil fucking kike? Fuck you, you long-nosed faggot.

This is an evil stare!

Attached: schumer.png (950x534, 463K)

Das richtig!

Attached: 1492706090294.jpg (1372x986, 490K)

Welcome new friend

Attached: 6CDD16F9-B521-41A4-86FD-0005C51A5B15.jpg (542x1099, 282K)

The difference between me and your homeboy is that i won't put my mortal enemies (arabs) in extermination camps - that's evil.

>see "has a neshama"

Attached: 1511016093490.jpg (2824x1756, 1.12M)

Attached: 1469743868162.jpg (1096x1600, 523K)

Attached: 1518968400674.png (444x638, 245K)

Attached: holocaustjewpopulationbeforeandafter.png (1342x722, 1.12M)

Das stimmt! would be a better translation.

Attached: Angela_Merkel_Juli_2010_-_3zu4.jpg (1977x2404, 2.32M)

Stormfag bait thread?
Stormfag bait thread.

Sage goes in all fields.

Attached: 1505507866106.jpg (2056x2736, 3.56M)

Attached: 1472151982840.jpg (980x652, 219K)

Not really, since it refers to nigger-english

Attached: 1505479455395.jpg (800x641, 97K)

Attached: 2.jpg (844x757, 302K)

You now see why we fight...We defeated the wrong enemy.

Attached: 1518219220163.png (731x709, 48K)

TIL is not an acronym used around here.

The big secret was Hitler was set up against Russia, so Russia could take the whole of Europe but he went off the script.

Attached: 1481715499932.jpg (1212x1361, 678K)

Hitler created the Reichmark to be free of the Jewish banking cartel he introduced interest free loans for German citizens turning his country around from disaster to success in 6 years the Rothschilds didn’t like this and feared other would do the Same and declared war on germany Hitler also aske for peace with Brittan twice but Churchill refused

Attached: 8BD54654-587C-4176-8346-279D0F1C47F8.jpg (616x388, 63K)

The thread is preplanned by stormfags. They've done this the last like 5 months:

First guy comes in "Hmm can someone explain to me this concept :^)?"

Then they flood the thread as the op gets "redpilled"

Now they want ww3 with Russia because putin paid of all Rothschild debt

Attached: 0360CE24-9994-45C9-BC06-84118C588288.jpg (1024x884, 170K)

lay off the soy

Das ist richtig
Putting two words in one with an apostrophe is pure nigger shit.

Its just a cohencidence, go back to sleep goy.

Attached: 1521078206510.png (928x8800, 1005K)

Attached: GET IN JEW.webm (650x364, 650K)

>powerful merchants band up and declare trade war on a uprising nationalist nation bent on self-sufficiency
>some of them are jews
>is in their fiduciary interest to collapse government
>IT BWAS DUH JOOOSSSS

hey what if I told you they only boycotted germany because the eternal anglo wanted germans to keep taking their hot steamship load.

Russia's bank also answers to the BIS

Then how about
>Das'ch korrekt, jünge

Eternal Angelo is a Jew slave thanks to the Rothschild family so it was da joos

See

do you cry at night when you realize deep down Hitler was just a faggot who lost?

that would be an improvement; only thing is it's missing the obligatory "schwöre alta". pretty sure this would too deep for most Sup Forumsacks to understand and would only be used in certain kraut/pol/ threads desu

Attached: 1519378004061.png (490x451, 44K)

>maybe if I put random things as my sources nobody will actually check them

Lol

Attached: 1520298910303.png (403x448, 57K)

Putin paid of the debt and is working with China to undermine the US petro-dollar (((how america prints free money))) the banks still remain Russia they are just not indebt to them

No.

Nice try though.

I saw it on Voat and posted it here.

I hope we can one day murder every single Jew in existence and destroy all the literature, statues, temples, etc of Judaism so that all of their evilness will be gone forever.

They are the most evil things on this planet. Their evil is ingrained in their genetics.

They need to be fucking exterminated and eradicated like the parasite they are.

Hitler stood up and tries to free his people from international banks usury

Attached: D655DD8C-1DDE-462C-806B-4002C51A2A4D.jpg (600x722, 115K)

Jews ain't why you're a disgrace, sweetie.

Attached: 1518384784279.gif (2000x2515, 1.47M)

Hey now. If you glow too hard we van feel the heat. Maybe you are just young and need to temper your hatred into a sharp edge.
t.one thousand folds

no you just tie Palestinian children to tanks and deploy white phosphorous against nurseries

truly the kikes are a beacon of humanity

Angela Merkel bites her nails. She has to be removed.

Attached: ABA7CEED-2D22-4AB3-8F9B-077B9754917F.jpg (791x1024, 147K)

Who said anything about me being a disgrace you fucking kike?

If I could, I'd crush your larynx with my bare hands so fucking hard, I'd be playing Cat's Cradle with your vocal chords you long-nosed piece of shit.

I've literally never seen a Jew who didn't look like they crawled out of one of the Nosferatu movies. The outside reflects the inside

just remind them that their parents willingly gave them brain damage only days after birth by allowing an old herpes infected child abuser to bite the baby's dick

By the way, this comment just reeks, REEKS, of a ugly as fuck Jewish "princess" who is as oblivious to their own condescending tone and flippant disregard for common fucking courtesy as a nigger is to his own stupidity.

Jewish men are fucking evil.

Jewish women aren't even human.

All Jewish women should have to succumb to death by painfully slow torture.

oh please. as if the USA's constant military activity and naval shinanegans in the Baltic, SCS, and everywhere else are not the exact same thing as Lebensraum

today you learned that we are the nazis.

Attached: 1520385725242.jpg (500x492, 45K)

What nazis? the ones that jews still LARP as even till today? It must run in the family

Attached: Jews fined for Nazi riots.jpg (400x284, 38K)

Yeah, fuck that shit.

Goddamn kikes man.

Fucking evil.

They don't teach this in (((school))) for obvious reasons.

The second you learn the actual truth about Jews? No matter who you are, where you are from, or what you have experienced in life, you will fucking hate them.

No, today I learned that a free human has to fight and kill Jews until all the genetics of Jewish people are completely eradicated.

Jews are the embodiment of evil, the absolute personification of evil.

/nsg/ thread if y'all are arsed.

Yup, ugly kike cunt confirmed.

>cold fusion
Get to a point where you're armed with enough knowledge to cut down any bullshit argument they may have within seconds. Once it gets personal you know you've won

I'm trying.

Once you realize how disproportionate Jews are represented in all types of media (TV/internet/radio/print/movies/music/news/etc.), it becomes damn near impossible to not hate them for their hypocrisy and condescension alone.

You throw in the rest of the shit this genetic evil has perpetrated against mankind over the last few thousand years, and it makes you want to grab a Jewish baby out of a stroller and spike it into the ground head first like a fucking football.

The world would start becoming a much better place if we started by killing the Jews that can't defend themselves. The baby kikes. The future evil of the world.

>not an argument.

>and everywhere else are not the exact same thing as Lebensraum
Ironically, Lebensraum was never meant to be implemented. There are no official documentation for lebensraum, which puts it in the category of myth.

>Not an argument, mutt.

Attached: download (2).jpg (210x240, 8K)

Der sturm bricht los.

Attached: 1510742234175.jpg (650x650, 165K)

Attached: 3bec63bd3cdb0611a0bade8652e8c375.jpg (600x370, 43K)

literally this holy fuck

Is that a legit Hitler quote?

Adolf had the right idea, but he was an underacheiver

Attached: 1506302735595.jpg (1024x748, 117K)

Why would he be instrumental in developing an ethnostate/mythostate/nation just for them, if he planned on gassing them?

Attached: 1504028977477.png (302x321, 163K)

The world is waking up moshe. The final battle draws near.

Well that's a new low. Kikes on suicide watch

Attached: 1520916782505.jpg (850x446, 195K)

Amen

Attached: 1520911180568.jpg (666x1024, 85K)

This typical American narrative is bullshit:
"1938 - Germany annexes Austria

In early 1938, Austrian Nazis conspired for the second time in four years to seize the Austrian government by force and unite their nation with Nazi Germany."
history.com/this-day-in-history/germany-annexes-austria

If you look into this you'll find the Austrian's were trying to join German since after WW1.

"Following the end of World War I with the fall of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, in 1918, the newly formed Republic of German-Austria attempted to form a union with Germany, but the Treaty of Saint Germain (10 September 1919) and the Treaty of Versailles (28 June 1919) forbade both the union and the continued use of the name 'German-Austria' (Deutschösterreich); and stripped Austria of some of its territories, such as the Sudetenland."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anschluss

Hitler was basically undoing the bullshit that is the Treaty of Versailles.

John Maynard Keynes considered the Treaty of Versailles a "Carthaginian peace", a misguided attempt to destroy Germany on behalf of the French.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Versailles#Historical_assessments

youtube.com/watch?v=y4bO6E4th9k

Attached: 1479829139709.png (826x720, 502K)

>Hitler was basically undoing the bullshit that is the Treaty of Versailles.

ignore the fact that America was trying to broker the repayment of Germany's enormous debts and the technocratic economist faction of the Nazi party was desperately trying to steer Hitler toward just rebuilding Germany and controlling Europe through trade. if he truly wanted to "undo the bullshit" he should've just listened to Hjalmar Schacht, the one guy who knew what the fuck he was talking about

What do you mean Hilter wanted to "control" Europe? As I understand it his interests were to unite German people, ie "One People, One Empire, One Leader".

Can you elaborate on how Hjalmar Schacht could have achieved this?

And then he started invading everybody and fucked everything up.

Attached: 1515189054591.png (604x954, 161K)

During the last year of world War 1 and immediately after a (((bolshevik))) revolution was attempted in Germany just like in Russia in 1917.

None of that would have happened if England hadn't declared war on Germany first.

Attached: The-Forrestal-Diaries-excerpt.jpg (1291x650, 333K)

bump

>I hope we can one day murder every single Jew in existence and destroy all the literature, statues, temples, etc of Judaism so that all of their evilness will be gone forever.
>They are the most evil things on this planet. Their evil is ingrained in their genetics.
>They need to be fucking exterminated and eradicated like the parasite they are.

Yes, these sound like perfectly normal things a not already radicalised person would say

Attached: 1520380435351.jpg (353x400, 20K)

Attached: 1517091491638.png (1254x1787, 221K)

Now we need Trump to do the same thing by defending whites against the Jews' race war.

they kind of had an obligation to, once Hitler invaded Poland. Hitler knew it and thought he would get away with it again.

>‘The gentlemen in London and Paris
>won’t undertake anything against us this time either,’
>‘I will see to that. This Polish conflict will
>never, never, never result in a European war.’

>‘I would have to be a complete idiot to slither into a world war –
>like the nincompoops of 1914 – over the wretched Polish Corridor.’

Attached: 1517091491638.png (1254x1787, 221K)

After the failure of the Dawes reparations plan, Schacht helped create the Young plan; both plans involved relying on American capital to help Germany pay off its debts, and the Young plan especially involved a significant cut to the total reparations demanded. Schacht was also a major anti-reparations advocate, and given enough time probably would have swindled his way completely out of the Versailles arrangement.

Hitler wisely appointed Schacht to serve as the Nazi Economics minister, where he oversaw public works projects and countered the prospect of hyperinflation, having learned what NOT to do after observing the Weimar Republic's total mismanagement of currency. He was a major proponent of free trade and fewer governmental controls, because Germany with its largely untouched post-WW1 manufacturing infrastructure would have easily dominated the European market, much like what Germany does now in the EU.

Schacht's strategy was to promote German nationalism by dominating markets, instead of dominating through war. Goring disagreed, and ultimately Hitler sided with him instead. Not because of logic, since Schacht had leveraged Germany into a great economic position despite its massive debts, but because he favored idealistic military struggle over pragmatism.

He forced Schacht to resign and replaced him with Goring, who had no idea how to manage an economy and proceeded to run it straight into the ground. The Four-Year Plan was Hitler's biggest mistake and one what cost Germany very dearly.

> england and france protected the world from the evil german globalists

Attached: imperialism-colonialism-2-728.jpg (728x546, 82K)

charles would know all about german leaders, hes related to one after all

Look, we both know that trampling over Europeans is worse than trampling over darkies. Don't even pretend that subjugating Africa and attempting to bring it some form of civilization is equivalent to conquering Europe and trying to ethnically cleanse half of it.

Thanks for the overview. Goring really screwed the pooch. I'll look into this some more.

Show me one fucking source that proves Hitler wanted to conquer Europe. ONE.

Du bist ein grossiche faggot

Hitler removed the (((Rothschild))) Central Bank from Germany and began printing his own currency. This made Germany the first country to pull out of the Great Depression, and it became the most prosperous nation on Earth in 7 years. So every Rothschild central bank controlled country was coaxed to attack him to reestablish central bank control. Now you know.

Greece

The first side to firebomb civilians was the British firebombing German cities. Hitler waited 3 months before doing the same even though he was appalled by it

Sure pal keep telling yourself that. Anyone with a brain eventually learns Hitler was the good guy (at least by comparions)

>Jews really are as bad as they seem
Say that to my face and see what happens

Suicide is the solution for so many problems

Good redpill. Putin for the last 5 years or so has been talking about exiling the Rothschild Central Bank from Russia. Now you know the REAL reason we want to attack Russia. The same reason we really attacked Germany!

Yea they started shit and caused ww2 I thought this was common knowledge

Now Putin is actually going through with it, just like Hitler did. If he does, the same thing will happen. WW3 with Putin will mirror WW2 with Hitler. The Jewish Central Banks must control and print money for ALL countries.

this larp post pic outside of window

>says "I've been found out"