Net-juu no Susume

An Elite Neet by all... significant measurements and a man with a pink keyboard. A love that can never be? Or..

If the can finish strong with a proper ending this is looking close to AOTS for me.

Her boobs weren't THAT big?

How can a NEET compete with THIS?

the source material isn't even finished and the anime is 10 episodes long so I wouldn't hope for a real closure, it's more likely that it'll end on some status quo note

See thread picture.

How is she still single?
On the other hand, she can make money from camwhoring.

>How is she still single?
Wish fulfillment story.

>30yo good looking woman
>not married

It's science fiction

I think the main disappointment with this show is that the cute boy with the pink keyboard that plays a super girly healer and pretends to be a girl to pick up noobs at the bar is not actually gay.

Exceptional things do happen.

>science fiction
The science fiction is how can she becomes a NEET.

Why is that a disappointment?

What do you mean? Anyone can become a NEET, they just have to quit their job or drop out of what education/training they're engaged in.

It's easy when you're young.
But to plan 10 years a head to become an elite NEET.
That's fiction.

Potential AOTS for me too but the fact that this anime has only 10 episodes worries me

Because it makes no sense to me.
Why act gay if you're not gay?

They cut her hair in the next episode. The death of any neet character. Like that one chick from gamers who turns into a fucking piece of shit as soon as her hair is no more.

He's being ironically gay.

Moriko has issues and anxieties. I actually find that aspect of becoming a NEET believable.

>Because it makes no sense to me.
>Why act gay if you're not gay?

Never seen a metrosexual millennial numale?

>Moriko has issues and anxieties.
Because she was raped ?

No...

In a show with this kind of tone that we are seeing how do you even jump to that?

I don't think she planned that far ahead. She wasn't working to become a NEET, she was working for the same reasons anyone works. She only became a NEET after she got burnt out on work and had enough savings to live off.

>Like that one chick from gamers who turns into a fucking piece of shit as soon as her hair is no more.
This. Eleeto neeto will start acting ashamed of whom she is, and besmirch all the little things that made her cute and charming and interesting, and start trying to "fit in with the normies, doing things that normies do". Wouldn't be surprised if she even throws away her body pillow.

>deleted his post to add a picture
>calls others retarded
Your shame will never go away

Why would someone draw this?

He makes and roleplays as the kind of character he's attracted to. If you're going to spend hundreds of hours looking at the ass of a character you created, might as well make it someone you find hot or cute.

Why putting on a trip if nobody cares about your opinions?

Japanese salarymen are herbivores, that's why. And a woman asking a man out is considered shamefur dispray.

How much will Lily suffer?

Because my dick demands it

Nobody would care even if I was user. Opinions posted on this site are just bubble thoughts that will disappear after the thread ends, none of them have any value.

Dropped

Faithless pussies. Give MoriMori a chance.

Lily is the cutest girl (male)!

Lily is a girl though.

What if he's bi? He was never confirmed to be hetero.

More unrealistic than Inuyasha cutting mountains in half.

Hey, we all here have done the same thing and we are not gay.

>playing as your tailor made pretty pink waifu character
Well, that much is understanda
>rp-ing as them in chat, keeping pink accessories off the net including your battlestation's information input apparatus
No one here is THAT gay, right?

The word "faggot" isn't even an insult here. Make of that what you will.

I would probably decorate my stuff with motifs of my waifu if I weren't a jobless poorfag student.

how is that gay

There is literally nothing wrong with any of that

>this is making me want to play an MMO again
>all MMOs suck right now

feels bad

>both met a special person in a previous game
damn son who could they be

This is trolling, right?

What is it with purple neets?

Purple: the color of kings and NEETs.

Indeed.

I unironically run Hannah Montana Linux in one of my old desktops

would you roll gacha for?

>roll gacha for anything

Tell me that atleast one of them is actually a girl in real life ?

She's like the most delicious christmas cake ever.
There's no other 2D/3D cakes that can outdo her.
Also the problem with having a female MC is that there's a very big chance of us getting NTR'ed

see

Who the fuck is the target audience of this show? It sounds like Otomoshit but what with all the female fanservice and cakeTomoko being hot and acting like a dude you would think this is aimed at men

It's targeted at elite neets

*gay men
Actually

ERP enthusiasts

Josei manga/anime(aimed for women) have very handsome chilvary like guys hitting on the MC and the story usually revolves around the MC shutting down alot of pretenders until she opens up to one of them.
This is basically like any other neet male mc anime/manga but with genderbend.It's testing the waters.We can't self-insert because we are not gay so we just watch the show for the girls and not for the romance.

Cakes (male)

what happens if they just swap accounts when they're going to erp?

me

Only characters that actually acts like men are samuraibro and fatbro. Everyone else are cheating sluts and candyass prettyboys so it's sure as fuck not aimed at men.

Little girls.

Now THAT would be gay.

You're an idiot, aren't you?
How can cartoon characters
>act like men
?
THEY ARE NOT REAL PEOPLE

>say cake acts like a dude
>THEY ARE NOT REAL THEY CAN'T ACT LIKE MEN
Make up your mind.

Why does she sit like that?

She probably didn't plan to work 10 yrs then become a NEET. She just naturally saved money, and eventually decided she hated her job enough to quit.

Maybe her butt hurts

Many people on this board must live paycheck to paycheck and have extremely limited life experience. NEETdom isn't hard to understand.

from what?

>say cake acts like a dude
I've never said that. Paranoid much?

Hemorrhoids. It's no laughing matter.

The NEET cake is cute and all, but this is severely overrated.

comfy times are still comfy.

A NEET cake amassing what amounts to a reverse-harem is not comfy.

It is. Your taste is simply shit and you're unable to recognise this.

You're the one with shit taste.

You sure told me.

The fanbase for this show makes a ton of sense now.

Do NOT sexualize the lily.

So bad. Characters are bland, writing is shit. I can't watch it anymore.

Ok, goodbye.

Perfectly said.

What do you think Sakura-chan created her for?

It really is Sci-Fi

I'm pretty sure he created her because he likes cute girls. Sakura-chan is pure and so is Lily.

They are

mommy

Early retirement is the same thing. She is still young, especially by Japanese standards.

is the anime following the manga closely?

He's playing a girl for the same reason MoriMori is playing as a boy. She literally went "and now to make my character a hot guy!"
If you don't have a problem with that, then it should make sense why Sakurai plays as a girl.

>Character development

Fucking dropped

Same. I sometimes find myself daydreaming about it, and have enough money in savings that I could easily retire when I'm thirty if I thought I was never going to have a family or do much besides watch anime and vidya. I'd probably die alone and destitute in my fifties from neglecting my health, but think of all the anime and vidya I could consume before then!