Why is he so unpopular compared to caulifla?

Why is he so unpopular compared to caulifla?

mediocre fighting power, no vagina, receding hairline, a vegeta pupil, wont make it into the fighting games, no vagina, gets beat up by all the female characters and absolutely destroyed by the male characters, not a trap, is a virgin etc..

did i mention he has no vagina?

Because he looks more generic than fucking Tarble and is a total bitch.
He's male Kale.

Cauli is a bit of a cunt but at least she has something like a personality.

Because he looks like a bitch.
How the fuck did Trunks and Goten have bigger muscles than this shitty stringbean when they were kids?

Not waifu

He's male

it's really not his fault

people have been wanting relevant female saiyans for years now, it was his destiny

Soon

>tfw hentai has better animation than Super

It IS his fault, for being such a generic fucboy.

I have no idea, he's cute

he hasnt had enough screen time to be called generic to be fair, atleast wait until the sol planet salad episodes

People like women more than they like men.

Does anybody have that webm that compares the scene in Dragon Ball when Goku figths his Grandpa vs Goku recreating that fight in Uranai's palace?

Terrible design, no personality, no motives. Absolute trash.

I'm hype

He doesn't have tits

>Because he looks like a bitch.
This. His design is complete shit. How do they expect me to believe this pussy is a strong fighter when he looks like somebody I could beat up with ease? Even cute little kid Goku looked like he could throw a mean punch.

>Trashifla
>popular
HAHAHAHA. He's even more unpopular because even though he's arguably not really any more shit than the awful no-personality dykes, he still sucks monkey balls and also happens to not appeal to lonely beta retarded waifufags who will defend a character with a vagina no matter how shit they are.

Too beta and weak.

>Why is he so unpopular compared to caulifla?

I like Cabba, but:

1. He shares a team with Caulifla and Kale, people have been waiting for powerful female saiyans for ages
2. He's Jobgeta's pupil and still manages to be the "bigger" manlet of the two

>Because he looks more generic than fucking Tarble and is a total bitch

Cabba is a much better character, though. Tarble was awful.

same

cabba be may be dull right now and everybody might not like kale&caulifla but a whole planet full of saiyans including royalty has unlimited potential

He maybe the least popular now, but that's because he's gotten less focus than the other two despite being around longer. he still is more developed than them and i find that people hate him the least of the three.

Goku and Goten grew up in the mountains, which required them to have strong muscles to do all the heavy lifting for manual labor. Trunks had Vegeta as a father, who was motivated to mold his son into the future counterpart after watching said counterpart get strong during the Cell Saga. Cabba pretty much comes from a AU where Saiyans are moral fags instead of Caveman turned Space pirates.

he has literally no character, same with every other universe 6 character besides Hit, but even then, I doubt they ever do anything with him.
Super was a mistake, so was reviving Frieza and making Super Saiyan Blue. And this is coming from someone who loves Battle of Gods, RoF, and tries to defend Super as much as possibly. However, it's becoming increasingly harder to do as they seem to just not care about quality any more.

>people have been waiting for powerful female saiyans for ages

Reviving Freeza was a good idea. The gods and heroes have all gotten complacent. They need someone to show them the dangers of their actions and Freeza is that kind of person. Him styling all over everyone else is the one thing making Universal Tournament good.

Because he's male

Toei doesn't want to make a female saiyan who's stronger than Goku and Vegeta, or cuter than Bulma to appear in the anime.

Clear is neither of those things though.

>not a trap
With his build he would make a great trap.