Girl, murderer, gets only 6 months in jail

msn.com/en-us/news/crime/woman-who-shot-boyfriend-dead-in-youtube-stunt-jailed-for-6-months/ar-BBKdKtp?OCID=ansmsnnews11

>kill someone
>have a vagina
>only get 6 months for it

but females are oppressed!

There is little else that makes me as furious as girls getting off easy when it comes to jail sentences. what makes this one even worse is:

... pleaded guilty to second-degree manslaughter."

"...allowed Perez to serve her prison time in 10-day increments over three years"

"She is eligible to serve the final three months of her sentence in home confinement"

so not only did she get 6 months for what would be 25 to life for a man, she will be a weekend warrior and be able to go home every week or so, and then just be on house arrest.

WHAT
THE
FUCK

Attached: BBKdM8u.img.jpg (281x373, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MvBMzRwE68E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Junta
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JEWESS, she can kill an many Goyim as she wants!

Attached: 1512092622226.gif (501x585, 212K)

DO YOU EVEN WATCH RICHARD AND MORTIMER THO

She killed him an an accident in a stunt he consented to. She's innocent. She should never have even been arrested.

Would smash though.

he asked her to shoot the book for a youtube video he wanted clicks for, he should have put a steel plate or some ceramic tiles into the book, he didn't

now he is dead, not her fault

Why is Chris Cantwell getting 40 years for defending himself but some roastie gets 6months for MURDER?

Attached: 1518579690848.jpg (600x702, 49K)

So, she needs a new boyfriend, then. Count me in. It was just a prank, after all.

Attached: 1287715532029.jpg (320x272, 18K)

"its's just a prank bro"

people who are this stupid and this untrained with guns probably shoulnd't be in society.

But user, what about "rape" and "the patriarchy"?

I bet her defense was "Your honor, he didn't have any pinot grigio. I felt unsafe."

Attached: ebce1582d1ba47a284aacdc7bee9eb59da2fae8e7f6e2cb262511ac0b710991f_1.jpg (517x820, 41K)

damnit i hate women so fucking much more now

He volunteered to be shot by the homely slag.

Their holes are the reason women are handed everything in life. To solve the woman question, make their holes obsolete.

Attached: womenareobsolete.jpg (5719x1250, 859K)

You're missing the point. People like her definitely should be in society, because she killed a retard who literally asked for it. This sort of behaviour should be encouraged in order to weed out the simpletons.

Attached: 1407176871987.jpg (480x446, 54K)

Attached: 1518582408496.png (441x589, 56K)

yes but he's still dead. i think everyone's missing the point, intentional or not it's still manslaughter.

she plead guilty to MANSLAUGHTER and gets 6 months?! if were the other way around, if it were the girl who got shot, do you think the guy would get a sentence so low?

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE WEST ANYTHING FOR SHEKELS AND LIKES JUST FUCKING JUST

>An absolute moron
>Kills an absolute moron.
She did society a favor, Tie her tubes and set her free.

Not a murderer. She's a manslaughterer. Her boyfriend told her to do it.

She's not evil, just dumb. No need to punish the dumb anymore than they already punish themselves.

>ask gf to shoot you being dumb for internet fame
>dies
And shes just as fucking dumb for going along with it.

>so not only did she get 6 months for what would be 25 to life for a man

While I'd still say she got off light, manslaughter is not anywhere close to a 25+ year crime for any man. You're talking more like 5 years max.

Not gonna lie, that is a very punch-able face. Almost as good as Moldylocks getting clocked. Also, if anyone has the gif of that, it would be welcome, for reasons.

Attached: Rude Daniel Radcliffe.gif (271x256, 328K)

Out out out out out

yeah manslaughter is base 10 to 16 months and up from there for recklessness

get off our board roastie

Manslaughter is more of a mistake than crime, most people dont deserve long stays in prison.

Sorry, no-gir-fren Joe.

Attached: 1519176351406.png (593x757, 358K)

manslaughter (even negligent) is usually 7 1/2 to 14.

youtube.com/watch?v=MvBMzRwE68E

She killed a mexican which isn't a crime. She's done more good for the world than all of us combined.

You can get 25 to life for manslaughter?

incel fags like OP need to go back

>It's another "bitter incels get mad about women" thread

Fuck off, twat.

guys, you're failing to understand that she plead to the lesser charge. she was originally charged with murder, and took a plea on the count of manslaughter.

no, it is not 25 to life

B-but OP said

more pics of lauren southern.

Most people don't intend to run people over with their cars either but you'll still get 5-10 years in prison if some suicidal fuck jumps 10ft in front of your car while you're going 50mph.

It wasn't because she had a vagina, it was because she was a fucking gullible dipshit.

you would usually get 25 to life for Murder in the 1st degree. but as we can clearly see, she took a deal and plead to the lesser charge of manslaughter.

it's manslaughter and she shouldn't serve a day, the guy fucking deserves it for being stupid enough to trust a woman and a gun in a trick

fite me

Accidents happen when you do stunts. If Evel Knievel had died, you wouldn't say the people who put him on the bike were murderers, would you?

Was he illegal? Now that would be a story.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Junta

Recall this man, who defended himself against a shitstain that attacked him, only threw three or four punches that ended up killing the faggot, got a much harsher sentence.

what book did those retards use? a news paper? if they used a phone book i would stop everything even rifle bullets

>prosecutors never charge criminals with more serious crimes in the hope they'll plea to the lesser crime, which is the one they actually committed

Was it pre-meditated? Did she intend to kill him? Obviously it's not murder. If I remember the story, it was some dumb thing her boyfriend pressured her into doing. Is she a dumbass? No doubt. But there was no malice there, just poor judgement.

Like I said, the sentence still seems a bit light, but I'd say it's pretty fair.

Don't make me come over there.

Attached: 1397338024172.gif (441x384, 1.99M)

They used Trump/Russia collusion evidence

>murderer
>accidentally shot BF in youtube stunt

Attached: 1492059341618.jpg (760x500, 47K)

While the faggot deserves what he got, she must be assumed to be intelligent enough to know not to fire a gun at him. It's far more likely that she knew it wouldn't work and that she wouldn't get in any serious trouble for it. It was a great way for her to break it off and find a better man.

My shitty 20 pound chemistry textbooks would stop literally anything

>>accidentally

Attached: 43091.jpg (250x250, 58K)

Hey lets see if this dictionary can stop a DESERT EAGLE hun, ill set up the cameras. . .

Attached: 1495570339981.png (622x464, 313K)

4cm book is not that thick what did he expect

No. You won’t. unless you got some evidence it has happened.

Attached: autismo platypus doge.jpg (574x382, 44K)

They certainly stopped you getting a job.

.50 cal desert eagle. He probably had a basketball sized exit wound

He literally asked for it. It's just a case of Darwin winning, and that's all. Try to stay with the tour.

Attached: 06232.png (557x496, 311K)

Someone post the fucking video, I want to see someone get shot

Damn right I would

Attached: hitit.jpg (455x300, 55K)

OP is looking to fuel fires

i find that hard to believe. i you gonna do a stunt like that you would pick some weak weapon like 9 mil which can barely even penetrate a shirt

I don't think they ever showed it

Ehh, I agree with the sentence.

She isn't dangerous to society, and the killing had no intent or malice.

A short jail sentence seems appropriate as punishment for the accident.

>she must be assumed to be intelligent enough to know not to fire a gun at him.
you're making the assumption that women actually think for themselves
Most of them do not

That's a shame

LOCK

>be retarded girl
>bofriend thinks we can go viral if I shoot him with a gun
>WAT
>"its okay bcause ill hole a thick book"
>ooohhhhokay.jpeg
>accidentally the whole book
>get punished for being dumb, not for manslaughter

This, pretty much. They were probably thinking YOLO and that nothing could go wrong. Fucking Millennials, man. I swear, these are the stupidest people to ever exist on Earth.

Attached: 1374252956219.jpg (220x229, 11K)

It was manslaughter and the idiot who was shot was just as much responsible as she was.

6 months was perfectly reasonable.

>you're making the assumption that women actually think for themselves
>Most of them do not

You're just cucked by the "women are stupid" meme. Cunts are smarter than men until we approach our 30's.

>We won't even test the book first to make sure it actually is bulletproof

lol this. A single mom found an easy way to dispose of her retarded boyfriend.

The OP does raise a good point though.

If the genders were reversed the dude would probably be sentenced to five years in prison.

Women get less harsh sentences in the court room. A sobbing woman is a more sympathetic figure than some guy sitting there with a blank expression.

According to the article, he showed her a similar book with an entry and no exit wound to prove to her that it worked.

i hate how the justice system just keeps cool shit like this hidden and we have to wait for shit like wiki leaks and gore sites to nab it somehwere. since we are paying their salaries they should show us the damn video

it's like the dude shot himself. don't blame the gun and by similar logic - don't blame the dumb assistant either

>five years in prison

You need to add about twenty years to that.

HER

Men need to take the law i.to their own hands,
BE the law,
if we ever want to see any justice whatsoever.

No, and try to keep the context right.

Attached: 1375891793738.jpg (320x320, 81K)

so - can this ever work? or did he try to get himself killed?

>I'd gladly be murdered by some cunt who gets off easily for owning a pussy :^D

>BE the law

The sovereign is the source of law. If only you cucks were libertarian, then we would be the law.

>my mistreatment at the hands of pussy has made me paranoid

A lower velocity round, yeah probably.

He probably tried it with a different gun and was stupid about the difference in penetrating power. That, or it was a suicide because she was pregnant with his kid.

Books can stop bullets, just not all books and not all bullets. He found out the hard way what the rules were, and so whatever. Darwin, yo.

thanks

Are you fucking retarded? This literally happened you dumb retard memeflag faggot, it happens daily, what paranoia are you talking about you absolute cocksucker?

Because the book was not made from toilet paper, like in Russia?

>it's like the dude shot himself.
It's not.

You think most people know the difference?

Very good leaf. It's good to know that you're not all blacked.

well, not at all, but you get the idea. I mean, she is also sentenced for manslaughter, didn't get an actual free pass.

employees are often cleared of any wrongdoing if it was a directive of the higher up.

>the story is fake

>she MUST have had an insidious plan, all women have!