Do you think bringing Cell back in Dragon Ball Super would be a good or bad idea? Elaboration is appreciated

Do you think bringing Cell back in Dragon Ball Super would be a good or bad idea? Elaboration is appreciated.

A bad idea, all he wanted was to fight so he definitely repented and reincarnated by now.

Everything is head-canon until it actually happens. Your trying to have an entire thread of "Cell joins the tournament!" head-canon.

Might as well throw in more old villains to try to get me to watch this shitshow (I won't)

Does everyone from Z have to come back?

Fanbase doesn't care about new things, it only wants nostalgiabait. So I won't be surprised if Super takes that route.

I think it'd be great if done right, something like champa being pissed at beerus and his favoritism of goku and he finds out the only person to ever beat goku is cell, brings him back and mentors him, cell makes cell Jrs and makes himself SSG or something. With all of cell's DNA and traits he has the most justifiable power asspull potential in the entire franchise

This. Cell - S P O T S = perfect choice for next arc villain.
The problem is that writers will almost certainly fuck him up in the process, like give him a stupid-looking form a la Golden Fridge or make him a jobber.

>hasn't been mentioned at all
>doesn't even show up in the newest ed, featuring gokus journey so far

cell was a mistake and he is never coming back.

If that were true then Kai would have made a fuckton of money. It didn't.

Super uses nostalgia bait and rapes DBZ hardcore because their unique stuff has been shown to be absolute shit.

>how would they stop...

MAFUBA!

>mistake
That's not how you spell "best villain". He only wasn't included in ED because To-ayy are lazy hacks and can't draw spots they drew in the 90s.

Either that, or La Grande Chancla, the roaches' biggest kryptonite.

>it's the spots meme again
If they really wanted to bring him back, they could literally draw him without spots and pretend like nothing changed. They did it with trunks hair color and they could do it again. Easily. But that's not going to happen because nobody gives a shit about cell.

Cell can't zenkai himself, neither could Vegeta on namek which is why he got krillin to do it.

perhaps as female cell

user pls, not even Toei would stoop down THAT low. Trunks with blue hair is tolerable. Cell without spots is blasphemy.

>that sad feeling when we'll never have pic related happen in DBS

I don't see why that would be a reason for it to be bad.