Daily reminder that if your'e not physically fit, you don't deserve to breed. Even if you're white

Daily reminder that if your'e not physically fit, you don't deserve to breed. Even if you're white.

Attached: 37924729374.webm (640x640, 2.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=so5TlXOkpHI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reminder

Attached: 4chan.jpg (658x1024, 144K)

As incel I work out every day even when there is nothing to work out for.

Very good.

>your'e not physically fit,
define physically fit

we're all gunna make it bro

you reach a point of your life when working out is a part of your routine, along with your other responsibilities like university or work

love going to the open field shooting range as well

what if i do it anyways pussy muttboy

But there is much conflict coming, user. Surely that is something to work out for.

Attached: 1497763932418.jpg (500x281, 31K)

Girl here is going to have trouble birthing children being so lean.

This. Sup Forums's hatred for blacks is due to their internalized racism and homophobia. That's why blacked.com posts are so common here. The reality is most Sup Forumsacks want nothing more than to suck a huge black cock.

That's not how that works.

Funny, real funny, boy. You one of them Mexicans?

Attached: orson.jpg (742x491, 137K)

More like

>Sweet new shop opened up in town
>Blacks rob it once
>Rob it twice
>Rob it thrice
>No more cool shop
>Bored

Ruin everything. Even Chris Rock says it.

Attached: 1520135794146.png (642x2676, 242K)

Enjoy it while you can.

I was /fit/ as fuck until I got t-boned by some half-blind old fuck that ran a light and now I can't lift anything more than 5 pounds or walk crutchless without severe pain.

Yes, let's all be Chads plus fascio

Attached: 4port-portuguese-orgMP36.jpg (705x1277, 107K)

The weight is fake, it's made of rubber.

enjoy destroying your shoulders with all those weighted dips.

>weigh 95 pounds
>weigh 110 pounds with pl8

impressive

really impressive even one muscle up is hard, doing it on the rings is like 100x harder

>Destroying your body by overtraining
Wow so brave

>overtraining
You sound like a lazy obese faggot to me

Her frame isnt built to take that much weight training, shes going to have fucked joints down the line

Hey fag, I have a huge cock and a large bank account, I don't need to be (((fit))), what's your excuse?

"Deserve" is slave lexicon

Female athletes have fridge bodies.

Even if that was remotely true, that just makes it even more impressive. Going above and beyond what you're capable of is part of the triumph of the will and a microcosm of what made the west so great

>Went from 70kg to 91kg at 6ft with strength in mind, and disregarding asthetics
>Squat went from 50kg > 158kg, DL 50KG > 170kg, Bench 40kg > 90kg

When should i stop bulking, Sup Forums?

Attached: ff.jpg (2988x5312, 2.36M)

youtube.com/watch?v=so5TlXOkpHI

Well murdoch chan said no 6-pack is the gas chambers
>TFW 8-pack.

I weighed 97lbs when I fathered my kids

now I'm up to 113lbs from just eating lots of pizza

Attached: 1509037904841.jpg (749x749, 71K)

Is that weight attached to her clit?

>51kg for a grown man

Jesus Christ, are you like 5ft5?

Attached: 1126547654.jpg (594x401, 32K)

She puts the training in training antitank-mines.

Attached: en jaksa.jpg (1200x1600, 125K)

>Idolizing de-feminized women.

Well done pol...

All dips are weighted, retard.

Shit imagine how powerful that girls glutes are? Would hit them up and cum on her abs afterwards then let her give me handjob with that grip.

Attached: thinking.jpg (617x397, 23K)

Meh, the successful ones have no hips like men because it gives them so much advantage against child bearing hipped competition.
Just physics, the wider your hips are, the worse economy ratio you have in running and other aerobic sports on your feet.

>TFW you actually like fridge bodies

Attached: 3727943278.jpg (600x877, 41K)

cute

Attached: nigger_head.png (658x1490, 633K)

>t.NEET

It's better to be spiritually fit.

Attached: mocha_river_grain.jpg (900x600, 178K)

Your fitness level doesn't fossilize into your DNA you idiot

I have other personal goals that have higher priority.
I'm afraid not but it's good to know your body is strong.
t. Soyboy

You don't need fairy tale books for that.

Why not both?

I've hit on a shit ton of women. When will this just be confident bro meme end?

>generalizing an image board with hundreds of thousands of users as if it's one person

god you people are idiots

You can't be this retarded. There is literally evidence showing asian masculinity lefty pol etc actually go through proxies and spam the shit out of Sup Forums because they are butthurt over pol.

Brotha, don't hate.

Attached: Portugal.jpg (680x382, 51K)

>implying blacks commonly browse this site or even Sup Forums specifically

the guys who spam blacked are baiters

*fart* lol

Should have stopped bulking 5kg ago before you started to get those love handles

>tfw I’m fat and soft but I have three kids and you idiots have 0.

Gib quick effective weight loss plan. /fit/ a too gay

Cut out sugary drinks, reduce the amount of junk food and eat bigger meals

Intermittent fasting (8-pm/12pm)
Cut out all added sugar
No processed carbohydrates
Heavy on the leafy greens and legumes
Daily cardio
Get more sleep
Have fun

damn, she's stronger the 99% of Asian men.

Then i wouldn't be squatting 158kg, with a 1RP of 165kg.

Recommended cardio for someone with major muscle imbalances? I've had two knee surgeries and running throws my hips and knees into disarray and unallignment

If there are any kids here (and I know there are), please start working out. My self-respect and confidence have increased dramatically since I started lifting and running regularly. I wish I'd started when I was younger. Don't make the same mistake I did.

She's not THAT lean, dumbass. She looks like she's about 12-15% bodyfat, which while low for a woman, isn't bad when you have a good amount of muscle on top of it. Sub 10% is bad for women, especially the rail-thin model types with no muscle mass.

If you have the money you could buy an elliptical machine which really reduces the impact pressure on all of your joints because you technically aren't lifting your foot off the pedal things. Only downside that I've found is that I need to run longer before I break a hard sweat on the elliptical, but I don't regret it at all because I've convinced my family to exercise now as well.

Is fitness more important than age for breeding?

I’m getting fit just to kill dumb niggers like OP with my bare hands because that would be great fun

All the most important people I know aren't in peak physical condition. They're not out of shape though.

Once you're past 23 you'll see that there are more practical ways to spend your time if you have to choose (which you will).

who is the broad?

Cycle or rowing machine.

Reminder that fitness doesn't mean being lean. It means you can withstand hard physical effort (either strenght or resistance) without fainting like a fagget.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODSSSSSSSSS

Hebrews 12:5-14
>And you have forgotten that word of encouragement that addresses you as sons: "My son, do not make light of the Lord's discipline, and do not lose heart when he rebukes you,
>because the Lord disciplines those he loves, and he punishes everyone he accepts as a son."
>Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as sons. For what son is not disciplined by his father?
>If you are not disciplined (and everyone undergoes discipline), then you are illegitimate children and not true sons.
>Moreover, we have all had human fathers who disciplined us and we respected them for it. How much more should we submit to the Father of our spirits and live!
>Our fathers disciplined us for a little while as they thought best; but God disciplines us for our good, that we may share in his holiness.
>No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.
>Therefore, strengthen your feeble arms and weak knees.
>"Make level paths for your feet," so that the lame may not be disabled, but rather healed.
>Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.

Same here. I don't even have any visually noticeable gains yet and I feel so much more confident seeing myself get stronger with each day I lift. If only I had started when I was in high school.

>The reality is most Sup Forumsacks want nothing more than to suck a huge black cock.
ONLY tranny, or strapon
not into the whole raceplay thing

You probably do have visible gains that you can't see yourself. You retain a body image in your head that doesn't really change for a while. One day when the change has gotten dramatic you'll notice it.

t.

Attached: e0f.jpg (600x480, 52K)

Agreed

Yes you do.
Unfit, but compensating with dick/money is how jews are made.

Crank up the resistance and step size, if you can.
I have to use an elliptical because my joints are fucked for some reason. Knees and ankles in pain long before I break a sweat.

nice thighs mate, no homo