Are the Jews starting to smell the gas in the air?

moderndiplomacy.eu/2018/03/15/9-11-israel-didnt-do-it-the-plan-was-co-led-by-u-s-saud-governments/

>And, if all of the money was fundamentalist-Sunni, then the only non-Sunni people who could have been involved in planning the operation would have been George W. Bush and his friends.

Can't beat that logic.

Attached: 9-11 (((Zuesse))).png (877x748, 556K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xnqWs8pAsRk
youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0
archive.is/olMXN
youtube.com/watch?v=5HJyilBYAJQ
imgur.com/a/sa1B5
youtube.com/watch?v=FGhGHxw0mSo
youtube.com/watch?v=p6O4LE0eTYc
youtube.com/watch?v=9ScGZCqEyGM
youtube.com/watch?v=j-_WYHwUtcI
youtube.com/watch?v=fAaejNGwkn0
youtu.be/Ig82nOhg-E8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THE FIRE RISES

Attached: 1515511840902.gif (441x480, 3.95M)

>trust us, we'd never lie
oh for the love of fuck, they can't help it, death is their only escape from the matrix of lies they built for their reality

The merchants are sweating hard.

Attached: 1495558474290.png (327x384, 65K)

does he still stream?

No idea

youtu.be/xnqWs8pAsRk
Try not to rage.

THIS

FUCKING

TIMELINE

Attached: 1521111226416.png (750x711, 87K)

bump

OY VEY

Attached: 660.jpg (600x655, 34K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0

Attached: 1497524761680.webm (1280x720, 962K)

Muh sides. Best Timeline

>Jews definitely weren't warned

Attached: 9-11 Al Franken.jpg (540x730, 85K)

How would Americans respond if incontrovertible evidence that the kikes were behind 9/11 came out?

literally him kek i had no idea but i posted him lol

Attached: image.jpg (232x299, 34K)

Attached: 1506442831003.png (708x1115, 1.18M)

We know who it was, Osama Bin Laden, there's no mystery.

comoletely disregard the mossad, goy

Attached: 1519086177969m.jpg (884x1024, 185K)

They wouldn't do a goddamn thing.

Leave it to a Brit to post the most blue-pilled, politically correct, status quo-enforcing comment on the thread.

Attached: 1508568506809.jpg (387x461, 21K)

Fuck off kike.

Attached: 9-11 demolition.gif (315x156, 1.09M)

I could be anyone really, who nose?

Attached: 1518395278984.jpg (1939x2246, 1.65M)

Attached: 1507943227370.jpg (632x732, 351K)

An archive:
>archive.is/olMXN

Can you really blame him?

Attached: just.jpg (638x1600, 371K)

Attached: images.jpg (392x375, 16K)

Attached: 1516508374070.jpg (995x752, 55K)

Revelations 11: 1-9
I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, “Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, with its worshipers. 2 But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months. 3 And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.” 4 They are “the two olive trees” and the two lampstands, and “they stand before the Lord of the earth.”[a] 5 If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die. 6 They have power to shut up the heavens so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying; and they have power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want.

7 Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. 8 Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified. 9 For three and a half days some from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial.

Attached: 1517037979232.jpg (515x422, 51K)

wtf is this real?

Yes. Jews literally got a call

Absolutely, you can look it up. He wrote it in his book.

youtube.com/watch?v=5HJyilBYAJQ

this rabbithole, man...

Attached: main-qimg-005440d4944b108e9d34b5b1bce47dff-c.jpg (310x382, 18K)

just we put them in camps to protect them from the bombs NOT SURPRISED DESU

OH NO NO NO NOOOOOO

Attached: 1512352401419.jpg (618x648, 91K)

thanks, m8. does he elaborate on what the hell that was all about? is there a context he claims would explain it all?

You want the redpill? Come to this thread. We can show you da wei

Attached: 1508099862597.png (1280x1280, 1006K)

>getting into shape
>people ask me if it is to attract girls
>say yes
>mfw that isn't the real reason

Attached: 1308138018508.png (304x326, 181K)

Attached: franken1.jpg (457x303, 59K)

I used to believe in 9/11 Conspiracy theories but then I stopped being 13

imgur.com/a/sa1B5

Did anyone hear about the FBI re-launching an investigation into why a Federal Prosecutor in Seattle was (((randomly killed))) a few weeks after 9/11? He was, yes you guessed it, looking into something related to Israel. Jewish controlled media of course didn't mention it to the public.

Must suck to age backwards.

Attached: jewdar.jpg (400x400, 50K)

Don't worry, once you reach 18 you'll understand.

I think he means he stopped believing the media.

Attached: 1519897895952.png (2208x1242, 2.83M)

Link me to the most chilling 9/11 shit you've got Sup Forums. Yesterday I read a thread from the Something Awful forums where people were posting as shit was actually going down and it's left me wanting more.

Oh no a building that had the entire top of the south tower crash into it fell down!

Conspiracy!

>Building 7 was burning for 8 hours, it collapsed in the late afternoon. Firefighters weren't even attempting to extinguish it at that point (since it was already evacuated and firefighters focused on helping survivors) and the sprinkler system was knocked out of commission.

>Key things Truthers do not tell you about WTC7:
- Had damage to it's substructure
- There was a fire in the basement
- In the basement lived a 20,000 gallon fuel tank
- This tank was designed via UL142 standards and had a vent stack to relieve pressure in case a fire broke out around the tank
- WTC 1&2 debris damaged this vent stack
- Heat and pressure built up around tank
- Kaboom! 2 floors of basement disappeared under WTC7

>You can see in the videos that the interior collapses first followed by the outside. No signs of explosives being detonated. And if this was actually an inside job then what was the reason for the destruction of WTC 7 later than the twin towers? Not only would it seem pointless but it would be a dead giveaway.

it was super villain USAma of course, didn't you see his supervillain hangout
youtube.com/watch?v=FGhGHxw0mSo

Attached: Bin_laden_hideout.jpg (566x634, 160K)

>So we told them to pull the building
Really, really made me think.

Yes it really makes you think that someone would accidentally spill the beans on a controlled demolition on a TV interview that wasn't even live, because people who would pull off such a huge false flag are actually secretly retarded
Literal middle school tier conspiritard logic

>reddit spacing
Shills every fucking time.

Bullshit already debunked by university studies
wtc7evaluation.org
Fuck off kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=p6O4LE0eTYc

>8 seconds
Okay Puigdemont.

I'm not going to say Jews did 9/11 because I don't know that for a fact. But I do know for a fact that they were acting suspiciously around 9/11, and should have been investigated for that but were not. Our government and media were afraid to push forward with the investigation because of fears of "antisemitism." If those jews had been arabs they might still be in Guantanamo today. If Jews can get away with almost anything, then we seriously need reform.

Attached: israeli lobby shuts down investigation 2.png (1066x1534, 455K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9ScGZCqEyGM
youtube.com/watch?v=j-_WYHwUtcI
Gaslighting kike JIDF faggot

Attached: silverstein 9-11.jpg (816x2880, 568K)

damn the shill-bots are getting smarter.

Attached: 1505333103803.webm (1920x1080, 1.04M)

What if the ultimate red-pill is that the Jews are the good guys?

Jew call was real but Al Franken was a comedian with a deadpan style.

The planes flown into the WTC buildings were military planes hardened with titanium. They were taken off from Stewart Air Force base and they were remote controlled. The planes had nobody on board and were loaded with explosives I believe.

The Pentagon was targetted by an Israeli submarine and the sub fired a cruise missile into it.

Attached: 1495061868478.jpg (2762x1703, 1.79M)

Well since we're the Jews now, we are the good guys. The Ashkenazi Jews are pure fucking evil.

Foolishness.

youtube.com/watch?v=fAaejNGwkn0

>The planes flown into the WTC buildings were military planes hardened with titanium. They were taken off from Stewart Air Force base and they were remote controlled. The planes had nobody on board and were loaded with explosives I believe.
This and I think they were swapped during flight with the real passenger jets as was shown on recorded ATC radar.

Yup. Both the planes that took of from the regular airports crossed over Stewart Air Force Base AT THE EXACT SAME TIME

Good thing Saudi Arabia is lockstep with Israel as allies.

please, bush was basically on live tv when it happens. He cant act that good.

Both planes flew directly into the security rooms of both buildings as if they were guided by a beacon.

Someone post that Fox News report that was "deleted"

I've always had a headcannon that the whole thing was "directed" by Stanley Kubrick. There's a lot of weird shit in 2001 that hints at it.

Its a satire book though...I dont understand why people are using it as proof?

Fucking idiots, it is satire, the whole thing is a psyop to discredit it after it is spread by morons who believe in shit posted on Sup Forums

hes joking. but I bet hes still telling the truth.

IT’S NEVER THE JEWS GOYIM

Jews are pushing the Saudi meme now they've been caught out.

Close, but it was simply that the buildings were wired with explosives. The planes were just what can be referred to as drones. 9/11 is one elaborate red herring spiral after another, it's indeed difficult to pinpoint which detail is and is not true, however the aforementioned is absolutely so.

why is it that I see all these actual smoking guns everywhere yet nothing comes of them?

when he made that confession the narrative on building 7 had not been written yet, the whole building was just ignored.
I bet he thought it would come out that building 7 was demolished as part of the official narrative as it was so obvious. He underestimated the gullibility of Americans.

Lol is Trump gonna reveal that shit this 9/11

trump isnt doing shit but entertaining the media. america is tmz now.

Of course. Or there were explosives. Or pods. Or holograms. It's funny that 9/11 conspiracy theorists can have vastly different and mutually exclusive views of what they think actually happened, but all be in agreement that it wasn't the official version.. not emotionally motivated "I know all the secrets" conspiritard posting at all
No surprise that they will also believe in 15 other big Conspiracy theories, about the Holocaust, pearl harbor, faked moon landings, LITERAL FLAT EARTHERS etc.
watch the butthurt shill accusations from the children in 3..2...1...

Context?
Comes kinda out of nowhere

Except the missile that hit the pentagon fired from an israeli sub and for all the Israeli art students up to,no good in those day.

>entertaining the media
Classic mistake, you make the unfortunate presumption that the media hate Trump, rather they use him as a tool to spread divisiveness and further divide the people of the nation. There is nothing better than a target, let alone a willing one.

The jews did it, they trained the mussies. The US let it happen to invade. It's true....all of it

- Han Solo

Good read

>blue-pilled

What did you tinfoil (ass)hatted retards do for a 'metaphor' before the original "Total Recall", never mind the first "Matrix" film?

>politically correct

Being correct is superior. As opposed to being eternally wrong.

>status quo

They're a rock band, sure. Your point?

Also, your 'Emprah' is a Jew-lover. Your entire alt-shite way of thinking is invalid, Sup Forums.

Attached: trump-in-israel-620x412.jpg (620x412, 20K)

>when he made that confession the narrative on building 7 had not been written yet, the whole building was just ignored.
I bet he thought it would come out that building 7 was demolished as part of the official narrative as it was so obvious. He underestimated the gullibility of Americans.

That doesn't make any fucking sense. Why would firefighters plant explosives in a burning skyscraper

The mental gymnastics you people go through to justify your preconceived opinions are hilarious.

>why would firefighters
The explosives were planted two days prior, not by the firefighters.

>about the Holocaust
Fuck off kike, you were already discredited and disproven above.

Attached: merch.jpg (3426x2226, 2.13M)

Wrong
youtu.be/Ig82nOhg-E8

Listen to what the Australian said when j pointed out how retarded it would be for these flawless puppet masters to pull off the biggest false flag in history and kill thousands of Americans but have Larry spill the beans by accident on a pre recorded interview.. he said that 'maybe Larry thought the controlled demolition would be part of the official narrative' , as in they blew up the building on purpose because it was unstable or something or fuck knows

This is how retarded you people are

/thread

The false flag was a failure. Jews hubris made them think they could PULL IT when a plane didn't hit the building.

Actually anti semitism wasnt much of an attack on 9-10-2001.
Normal people in Los Angeles would say "Hey don't Jew me!" or "I got kiked by ..." Regularly.
On 9-12-2001 almost everyone was knifes out for the Israelis busted in the truck. Then it got memory holed and it was AQ 24/7.

how did all the support beams universally fail to provide a total and complete collapse of the building that mimicked a demolition?
Is it not logical that emergency services plan for bringing down buildings quickly in a not so totally controlled demolition if they feared the buildings would/could collapse in a way that threatened surrounding infrastructure?

At least this Australian does not hide behind a meme flag of a non existing country full faggots and kiddie diddlers