twitter.com/MangaMagJapon/status/924875774183727104
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Endnotes.

Thanks.
Also
>Ogata saving everyone's asses
It hurts. ;_;

Been a while since the last GK thread.

So he got killed like I predicted some time ago?
I read the raws up to 123 so I don't know how much happened in the more recent chapters.

Oh user, if only you knew. There was a thread for the last raw chapter, check it at your own risk.

Really?
Shit, I must scourge the archive then, raws for GK are hard to find.

whats the fan service like from here on out? Didn't mind it to start off with but now it just feels like its getting the way and interrupting scenes that feel like they should play out more seriously.

There's a gag where Ogata is implied to penetrate one of the guys later on, but that's about it.

Shota dick!

>Checked the archives
Uh...Okay, I guess.

That's a big mushroom

It was so obvious, yet we didn't want to believe

Well, yeah, I took it into account obviously.
It's just that after the hot springs I thought it would probably not happen anymore.
Fuck you Noda, you played me good.

Inkarmant is a lucky woman.

Can a guy. have a boner in that situation?

>Ogata saving everyone's asses
>saving

But what about Kiroranke and his "Judah" place?
Is it a distracting maneuver or Chekhov's gun?

>Can a guy. have a boner in that situation?

Last time I was naked with a native loli hiding in the dark from a blind killer I had a boner. So yeah.

>Golden Kamuy thread appeared just 2h ago
>Already on page 4
Ouch

Even after the events of chapter 137 I still think Kiroranke is hiding something

Poor Sugimoto, I hope he just dies now, don't wanna him to become retarded.

he'll be fine
maybe

Geez, Sugimoto survived after this shit.
Do you really believe that something really bad will happen to him this time?
The one who is actually in trouble now is a cat nigga

It's cool that Tanigaki got his own wacky Ainu kid and so-untrustworthy-they're-actually-trustworthy sidekick and had adventures in the wild and shit like Sugimoto did.

>Says citatap
>Then kills her father and first love in front of her
How is this allowed?

I feel like thoses two pages don't get enough attention.

I think they're beautiful, but I got a heartboner for Tanigaki so I'm biased.

So, Inkarmat already fucked Tanigaki twice, and we still haven't seen her naked?

>Naked women
>In Golden Kamuy
You already got one page for the JP Bonnie&Clyde arc, now shoo.

Only male recurring characters are allowed to be shown naked in this manga. It's almost like the mangaka isn't interested in women when there are burly, hairy men to draw. Funny huh?

don't open!

B-but they're hot too!

He was apologizing.

Is because Tanikagi's ass is in the other pages, user.

Men are better.

>He was apologizing.
Probably he was just training then, but now he going to make a delicious citatap from Sugimoto and Noppera-bou

I think I might be gay for Ogata. He's a gary stu in this too.

GK threads started to die so early because best boy didn't appear even for a while.

Will Noda kill him?

Who do you guys hope voices best boys Ogata and Tsurumi?

I was thinking he could live through that until I realized his hat came off. He's dead, isn't he?

of course not, he's Sugimoto the Immortal

>raws for GK are hard to find.
Only if you are retarded, Young Jump is scanned diligenty every week.

why is there many people who thirst for slime ball ogata?

No spoilers for 138 except for the author going on a break for 3 weeks due to his research trip to Sakhalin (probably in preparation for the new arc)?

He's worst boy

Is Sakhalin island worth visiting?

>3 weeks break

Dammit.

>>>
> Anonymous 10/30/17(Mon)19:18:48 No.164116676▶
>File: 122-03.png (671 KB, 1036x1500)
>
Source??

twitter.com/MangaMagJapon/status/924875774183727104

It's like a harsher Hokkaido. More mountains, more bears, more wolverines.

>I won't ever see your face again
Fate's a cheeky smartass, isn't it?

Damn it Golden Kamui

I hope for research he means going to more onesen and get inspiration for drawing more bara.

He's fun.

>onsen on Sakhalin
Banya (sauna) at best. After sweaty bear hunting and drinking though so not all will be lost.

I do not remember this particular Paul Bunyan tale.

>more wolverines.
did they show any before I need to restart. and you'd think with a cool name wolverine they be a lot cooler animal, but no I am disappointed

Why the hell did this series turn into bara? All this manservice is ridiculous and it clearly goes out of its way to avoid the female equivalent at all costs.

Maybe he would some pot of lewd local otter.

Why you can’t forget naked males instead of remembering the women nudes in other chapters? Don’t go gay, user.

>women nudes in other chapters?
when the hell was that?

And it should stay that way

I fucking love this guy. He's probably the most level-headed soldier in the whole cast but he's even quicker to kill a man than a lot of the psychos. And he's the first time in years a tsukkomi has been funny.

who are talking about, ogata or sugimoto?

Tsukishima the monkey nosed guy

Way to prove your own gauness.

O

Tis but a scratch.

YESSSSSSSSSS.

So does Sugimoto get his own meme headgear now?

Oh thank God, I haven't been this relieved since Helck survived.
New scar.

Thanks for dumping this

MY OTTER BRAINS

OOOOH SHIIIIIT

I'm hoping the group gets smaller again soon, these antics are funny and all but I miss the tone the rest of the series had (which always balanced comedy and tension as it is, it wasn't quite this skewed towards bara comedy before). Bet a lot of people here will disagree with me though.

>implying his cap isn't going right back on the moment the bandages come off

>New scar.
Hopefully. Him not getting any new scars when a bear fucked his face up was pretty disappointing.

So in theses spoilers how do Asira and Shiraishi react to Sugimoto getting fucking shot in the face? Presumably they don't know that he survived

IMMORTAN

Stop exaggerating. There were like two or three bara comedy chapters. After the short onsen arc comes 15 chapter long Abashiri siege arc which is non-stop action.

Then there are the non-bara comedy chapters. I wasn't sure how to feel when this happened.

>Stop exaggerating
Exagerrating about what? The tone is noticably different now to what it was earlier on compared to when the current fuckhuge group was formed onwards (go ahead and try to insist that the Tony Anji arc is the same as the Tetsuzou Nihei arc), all I'm saying is that while the current stuff is fun I preferred how it was before and hope it goes back to that sort of thing soon.

And before that were the boner hunter, the murdersexual and the gay yakuza. It was always out there.

>Exagerrating about what?
About it being skewed any way. It might have become wilder and broader in the array of topics it covers, but Noda balances it all very well, probably much better than he did in the beginning.

WAIT WHAT WHERE DID YOU DID GET THIS

PLEASE DUMP

Well it could've only just grazed his scalp or something