Who was the best President?

Who was the best President?

Attached: 726463819.jpg (500x319, 95K)

Jackson, unironically

The Jews

Theodore Roosevelt

Andrew Jackson or JFK, Andrew for banter and JFK for partying.

Washington.

Hard mode answer: Jackson.

Trump

Nixon clearly.

William McKinley

Coolidge is the correct answer.

fpbp

Attached: og.jpg (1655x2000, 692K)

agreed

George Washington, no contest

this

Attached: jackson-duel.jpg (320x230, 27K)

It will be Trump. People will look back with Trump as everybody memes to pretend about Regan, but now they will unironically mean it.

You're not the first post you fuck. Newfag who doesn't know what fpbp means spotted. Go back.

Attached: 1520293579978.jpg (575x651, 65K)

He opened the vote to landless white men, bad move and started us down the slippery slope of universal suffrage. He can't be the best.

I think the best is the guy who died two months after taking office, and spent literally all of that time sick in bed with pneumonia.

Trump, Jackson, Washington

Polk, Jackson, Washington, Trump.

He was obviously making a joke first president best president you retarded nigger

The current one.

This looks like they're playing a practical joke on Jackson by having Obama there.

Why is the house nigger in this picture? He must of been pouring tea for the Presidents.

Trump

ME

Oh shit.

Attached: 1520274512077.png (623x450, 36K)

Washington, Trump.

Actually...maybe Jefferson. Tough call. Jefferson, Jackson, Washington. In no particular order those are my top three.

lol that fuckhead got sick because he didn't want to look weak by wearing a coat at his inauguration... which happened to be in the middle of a blizzard. What a fucking moron.

T R U M P

Attached: trump_correct.gif (422x418, 3.78M)

Clinton

Attached: Natl_Debt_Chart.jpg (1312x1050, 115K)

Yes but he OBJECTIVELY did the least damage to the nation of all the Presidents. Therefore he's the best.

FAGGOT

Attached: images.jpg (329x153, 10K)

It’s you! Get a new hobby.

Attached: D7A4BB0E-FB46-4600-B7A8-CC1E4C5B6742.jpg (635x416, 304K)

I said Clinton, not Obama you faggot nigger.

The stupidity of this post. Wow, man. Not too quick with the uptake huh? What are you... a fucking retard? I mean how dumb can one person be? Ever read a book?

Your ID even looks like fag. You're just trying to make democrats with your shit graphic. That's the only metric you're basing your shit opinion on, dog fucker.

clinton just got lucky that the dotcom boom happened during his presidency.
but congress sets the budget anyways. We need a graph showi9ng majorities there compared to national debt

I already got tar and feathered over my crappy post. Calm down.

Attached: concern.jpg (292x602, 34K)

Obama and Sanders were supported by rural and suburban retards. If rural and suburban retards vote for you, you're not a Democrat.

>ID is fag
>being knotted by your dog is legal in Canada
This makes so much more sense now.

Pic related includes most of the worst.

>R
SUBURBAN
>R
>A
>L

Don't hate on Jackson.

He is the best of the best of the best.

Attached: 745493291.jpg (710x472, 93K)

Obama, unironically

SIR

WITH HONORS

Attached: 1518228719708.png (645x729, 105K)

>I already got tar and feathered over my crappy post. Calm down.
but it's fun to add a little salt
u dummy

Jimmy Carter. He made homebrewing legal again after it was made illegal because of prohibition. If you enjoy craft beer, thank Jimmy Carter.

Washington, Jefferson, Monroe, Jackson, Teddy, Trump, Reagan, Coolidge

the nigger obviously

Best
>Coolidge
>Grant
>Hoover
>Polk
>McKinley
Worst
>Obama
>F. Roosevelt
>A. Johnson
>L. Johnson
>Wilson

>founder of the Democrat party
>OH BUT HE PAID OFF OUR DEBT (lasted a year)
>BUT HE TOLD THE BANKS TO FUCK OFF(and ended up causing one of the biggest depressions in American history)
>BUT HE TOLD INDIANS TO FUCK OFF (his only presidential "achievement")

Liking Jackson unironically is a good way to out yourself as a clown who just eats up everything Sup Forums says. Unless you have some undying hatred for Indians, Jackson wasn't that great.

>hurrr the parties switched so he's not really democrat! He's racist like us XDDDD

Polk succeeded campaign pledges, went to war with Mexico, bought slaves as president

>hurrr the parties switched so he's not really democrat! He's racist like us XDDDD
The Democrats always were, and still are the racists. "If we deport illegals, who will pick our produce?" Is just the modern version of "If we ban slavery, who will pick our cotton?"

>if you don't have us parasite off your wealth your economy will die!
Found the jew.

Attached: This man kills banks.jpg (811x984, 96K)

John motherfucking Adams

You're dumb as fuck boi.

Attached: 1491692446393.jpg (184x184, 9K)

>Jackson wasn't that great
get out

Attached: 1517426602502.png (2560x1600, 110K)

>Hmmm I gotta take care of this national debt because I'm too economically illiterate to know how to acquire things through debt
>"I know! I'll shut down the federal bank and sell off a bunch of land and force everyone to do sales using only gold and silver! That won't ruin the economy or anything"
>"Oh shit were in a depression! Banks! I need to borrow money from you again!"

Jackson on banks.

And the answer is Dwight Eisenhower. The perfect balance of composure, guts, modesty and vision. A man of honor who effortlessly reached the top of military, academic and political careers.

Attached: General_of_the_Army_Dwight_D._Eisenhower_1947.jpg (575x740, 38K)

I agree Jackson wasn't good, but he nothing to do with with what the Democratic party turned into. By the logic you should be pissed at Republicans, they literally gave blacks the right to vote.

not a fan of Eisenhower's handling of Germans post ww2

lol I swear I've seen you in other presidential threads hating on Jackson.

fpbp

Warren G. Harding ofc

Attached: 552px-WGHarding.jpg (552x768, 59K)

I barely come post here anymore because of all the shill threads. If it's within the last couple months, it ain't me.

Reagan.

It's not even debateable.

>acquire things through debt
You don't acquire anything through debt but debt itself.
If you don't have the money for something you shouldn't buy it.
Instead this kike wants you to spend like there's no tomorrow so you can be his debt slave.
Don't fall for it.
Cut up your credit cards and live within your means.
You'll be surprised how happy you are when you aren't an indentured servant to Shlomo Shecklestein.

>using confederate flag
>praising Mr. Forced Integration by gunpoint
That's some irony.

Weishaupt

>I barely come post here
stop lyin and hatin on jackson

black man here, you can be as racist as you want as long as my check clears

He kept them safe from the Soviets and didn't blow up the world while doing it. They were his enemy and he defeated them fully and completely. During his presidency West Germany boomed economically. Don't know what else he could have done for either Germany or Europe as a whole.

Fucking amnesty for Mexicans was l one of the worst things that has ever happened to this country.

He single handedly turned California blue with his amnesty

>Fucking amnesty for Mexicans was l one of the worst things that has ever happened to this country.
this

Ike did more for Southern states than any President before or since. Prove me wrong

What a narrow minded way to think. Debt is often a necessity. What if you want to start a business? What if your nation racks up debt in a war? What if infrastructure needs investments? Debts are not inherently bad if you can pay them off.

Nixon (Except for the EPA)

Attached: 1517885218984.jpg (850x400, 91K)

>forcing someones kids to be around niggers using armed troops
Yeah I guess shitting on someones kids while being backed with bullets is the essence of heroism.
But hey look at those raods!
>What if you want to start a business?
Save money.
>What if your nation racks up debt in a war?
Save money and don't go to war.
>What if infrastructure needs investments?
Save tax money for sustainable investment.
>Debts are not inherently bad if you can pay them off.
All debt is bad, stupid credit head.
Stop buying every shiny thing you see.

The one that gave the globalist no other option but to kill him.

>Debts are not inherently bad
You idiot. We gave up a savings and investment economy for a debt and consumption economy. It's dumb.

Attached: 1506367196523.jpg (425x234, 26K)

Yeah just save for that 100k or 500k to start your business. Fucking idiot. If it were up to you we'd all be living in shacks still and no stores or business would exist at all you'd have to be born rich to succeed in your world.

Zachary Taylor

Badass General

>Yeah just save for that 100k or 500k to start your business
Listen moron, lots of low interest fiat cash drives prices up, forcing everyone to sign up for a loan to do anything.

Attached: 220px-Zachary_Taylor_restored_and_cropped.png (220x289, 115K)

Obviously you shouldn't max out your credit card if you can't afford it. But not all debt is inherently bad. My father only did well because he was able to get a business loan to start his business. And guess What? He paid it off. And then he got another loan to expand. Guess what? He paid that off that too. Debt in itself isn't inherently bad. It can be used to expand your horizons if you use it smartly.

yeah because if there's one things that constitutes a nigger it's unremitting desire for education. what a fucking retard.

You really have no idea about economics do you.

Donald Drumpf

FDR. Created most of the social programs that white people benefit from today, also work laws that helped the American working class.

FDR was the Trump of his day, this is easily said.

Jackson didnt do that you moron, Adams did. Jackson was the first president elected AFTER the vote was opened to all white males instead of just landowners.

You don't get pneumonia from cold weather you fucking retard.

Fuck Indians, fuck banks, and fuck Alexander Hamilton.

-Andrew Jackson

Hillary

I'm gaining more and more respect for John Adams. Under pressure from both parties of Congress, his Vice President Thomas Jefferson, Alexander Hamilton controlling his cabinet, he still remained neutral during the French Revolution and stayed out of Europe's affairs. It takes some balls to stand up to all of that shit. He had big shoes to fill as the Second President, but he did a damn good job. He and Washington both realized paying off the debt is number one priority.

Attached: 659f53a4e0777cd9cbf775428b219550--john-adams-quotes-abigail-adams.jpg (403x295, 30K)

>You really have no idea about economics do you.
Get off /pol blankfein

Theodore Roosevelt