Why don't white people understand that they have to breed as much as possible, and fast?

why don't white people understand that they have to breed as much as possible, and fast?

Attached: 1887488.jpg (1280x1926, 2.56M)

look nigger, if i wasn't having such a hard time with even pulling myself out of bed then i might

but i have little energy, and a lot of other priorities

because homeostasis is a thing. We're not in a rat race to outfuck subhumans, our societies function fine with our numbers.

Sounds expensive

A man born in 1946 is the first in Western History to have not known total war since a man that died in 1913.

Working on it, trying to have an Aryan baby farm myself, user.

Attached: aryanbabyfarming.jpg (950x350, 131K)

I'm trying to land this qt3.14 with child bearing hips. She loves her niece so I'm pretty sure she wants to be a mother eventually.

I only really want 2 kids though. Between us we can at least hit replacement levels. Does that make me a traitor? I might go for a third if the first two are the same sex.

People on Sup Forums generally seem to have mental health issues mixed with existential tribal mentality. It's one of the reasons they're so insecure over a white woman or two deciding to fuck a black person, and [spoiler]then get clubbed to death because of it, but that's besides the point.
[/spoiler]

Attached: 1514162229568.jpg (634x471, 66K)

When will blacks realize that the dad has to at least stick around?

Because I'll never get a model like that so what's the point
There's a reason you faggots don't post ugly white girls in your bait threads

The problem is child support laws. If it wasn’t for that I would travel the world and impregnate everyone

Three kids is replacement.

actually I'd probably try to keep going until I get a son

From my experience it's like the hours and hours of 'sex ed' spent telling kids how bad having a child will fuck their lives up if they have kids before they finish a college degree. White kids take this shit to heart while the niggers and such just give in to all their urges with reckless abandon.

We don't reward trigglypuff with babies. It's her problem as much as it is mine.

This
>only population that was forced to adapt a genetic predisposition toward budgeting/planning (winter/agriculture)
>so excessively neurotic about budget they forgot to exist

Well, here you are, posting worthless threads on a virtually worthless image board, instead of having children. Assuming you are white, maybe you can tell us why you are not breeding as much as possible?

To be completely honest, you are infinitely worse than the whites who do not understand, because you have the knowledge, and you are still choosing not to act on it. In fact, the more time you spend here making worthless threads, the less likely you are to EVER breed let alone breed as much as possible.

That being said, please do keep wasting your time, it will be that much funnier when you are old and childless with nothing to show for the immense amount of time you wasted on this godforsaken website, except for a hard drive full of hitler pictures, and a folder devoted specifically to you on the NSA servers.

Attached: 1511322891910.jpg (750x911, 132K)

Step 1) make more babies. lie, cheat, steal... everything is in play. there are no rules or restrictions to step 1
Step 2) build fraternal organizations designed to influence infant and adolecent white men at a young age to create distance from their degenerate mothers. high testosterone environment
step 3)

Attached: 1516321623039.jpg (800x742, 69K)

>so fat she has a goiter on her labia
Yikes. And white supremacists tell me to man-up and impregnate her no questions asked.

Attached: Projecting.jpg (490x333, 29K)

because whitey prefers to travel abroad and get to know himself till he's like 35 by which time childbearing has become a small miracle. hedonism is bringing down white civilization just as it had brought down countless civilizations before and will bring down whatever comes after whites

When white normies think about making babies, they think of the quality. They think of education they can offer to it, the hobbies they can fund for it, the area it can grow and time and energy they can consume to upbringing. If whites find some of those areas lacking, they will postpone making a child, and will not make more children if they think it affects quality of life of their old kid(s) too much. Thus the birthrate is slow, and typical white parents can be quite old when they have their first kids.

When white trash and niggers and most of other minorities make babies, they just don't give a fuck if the junior never goes to piano lessons or goes to fine school. They breed without planning it out.

I can't even sustain myself in this shitty country, let alone a fucking child.

yeah but we have to outnumber them

Push more abortion to infested area and third world. Whites use it the least. Planned parenthood has already saved you from being completely overrun by nogs and spics.

no, we don't, they have to stop shitting out 9 kids they can't feed.
stop donating to charities.

are these aliens? looking at them is making me feel ill.

Yeah, because the Boomer generation taught us nothing. Neck yourself.

I literally gave up on women about a year ago. Not interested anymore..fuck that

If I want to get laid I just visit some whorehouse (those are legal here)

I'm only interested in running my own business and making money (which I'm not sharing with anyone)

Apparently I'm not good enough, so be it, fuck all that.

Also I'm living a hermit life. I have very little contact with the outside world.. as little as possible.

Attached: 1506864720103.jpg (1024x1012, 184K)

there is only one race: the human race

well race is a social construct,so it's better to say we are all equal and the same.

Have five kids. It seems like a lot, but you will never have more fun. Big families are awesome!

No point in breeding if politics are same as Middle Ages