Stop virtue signaling like a moralfaggot about this kid's death. If you do that, you're completely missing his point

Stop virtue signaling like a moralfaggot about this kid's death. If you do that, you're completely missing his point.

All he was trying to do was give his Sup Forums brothers something to laugh at on his way out of this sick, degenerate world. He didn't ask for or want your sympathy.

Attached: 93D5E2C0-9D60-4AAF-BCC0-50E17FFA7300-12417-00002DFE03E32AFD_tmp.jpg (300x180, 14K)

He's getting (you)'s in paradise now.
F

S

Who are you talking to?

>50+ people shot in vegas
"hurr looks like a false flag"
>kid shoots his head off with shotgun
"fabricated, nice try CIA"
>Jesus
"of course he's real"

I never virtued this fag.

Did anyone notice the annoying roastie who said I JUST WITNESSED A MURDER after he shot himself? God, I hate women

kek this

Attached: Arc trooper approves.jpg (473x390, 21K)

Holy fucking shit this place is reddit. This happened all the time on Sup Forums. This faggot doesn't deserve more than one thread.

What'd I miss, who dis?

Who?

Attached: 1510294575659.jpg (768x851, 210K)

Makes one think how futile we humans are and how we responisbly stick to our wage slavings day-in day-out without realising that any place any how your life could be over in a matter of a second.

I'm going to take a day off tomorrow! Enjoy myself!

Attached: 1521080209725.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

Looks like some antifa shitbag, who is it?

why did he do it? was mommy going to take away all of his anime and vidya games away forever?

He was a mentally ill queer faggot who had no respect for the life God gave him.

And /r9k/ hasn't been good since 2009.

He did it for the meme

A weeb who killed himself after showing he camera a sign saying ''Farewell r9k''

>bye bye

Retarded autistic sense of humor
>Sup Forums
Checks out!

This nigga is all over the 4chiz. Musta done it for the lulz

Attached: F078B747-F524-4EB4-8EAC-65274C685665.gif (450x253, 1.81M)

I was knot impressed, he should have killed himself by self-immolating himself in budda pose.

Only thing that could have been better is if he had gun reform poster behind him when he did this

The last face he made was memeworthy 2bh.

Attached: file.png (801x573, 451K)

Somebody needs to composite the bottom of his face in this frame to the part uncovered by the gay bandana so we can see this memers full face.

Attached: zZKKYz5yswn1Hqtp67DZtVCFWASUupZNO8XFmWeKa-o.jpg (750x705, 63K)

I feel bad he's missing out on the memes. He had to have known what was going to happen -- what a selfless act to give us the memes without any chance to enjoy them himself :(

I love this guy. He is the best.

Good lad, keep up age old traditions.

Achtually, your post is virtue signalling. Pity and reverence for the recently expired are virtues in normal society, whereas on Sup Forums they have generally be disregarded if not mocked and shunned. Those who are being so-called moralfaggots are counter signalling the traditional anti-virtues of Sup Forums culture.

He think he slick

Attached: 1513317032935.png (574x600, 61K)

>Heaven is a dark windowless room with a single PC in the center.
>the screen has Sup Forums on it.
>You are compelled to click the refresh button
>(you)

some may think it is bleak. But i rather like this image of paradise.

Attached: Pucci preaches to inner city youth.jpg (1024x768, 128K)

It's hard to hold on to the gun when your central nervous system just got btfo

I was joking about how he's almost dabbing