Cute girls dress up in fetishy outfits and parade their bodies on stage for thousands of men

>cute girls dress up in fetishy outfits and parade their bodies on stage for thousands of men
>but they're really innocent, have never had boyfriends, and don't know what sex is

Is watching idol anime having your cake and eating it too?

Why do you think we watch anime, rather than reality?

She looks less like an aidoru, and more like a gyaru.

Real idol groups are like that too. Every time a member is revealed to have a boyfriend, there's a massive amount of tard rage which often gets the girl expelled.

She's a gyaru idol.

based japan teaching girls to remain pure, unlike shitty western whores

I don't see what's the problem with eating cake.

A gyaru gravure idol

After you eat the cake, you don't have it anymore.

After a while.

I hope.

Jesus christ...

The IRL idol industry is creepy as fuck, it's a media empire built on autism and exploitation.

Mika is legitimately a pervert who gets off on being seen by people. She's show more skin if she could.

It was a joke, user. Those are cakes and they're out drinking, and as is the case in josei anime set in those tiny restaurant thingies, eating, too. So they're cakes of the eating variet- oh, nevermind.

The moral of the story is: before you think idol anime is bad, unrealistic, unbelievable or otherwise "perfectible", do try to acquaint yourself with the real life thing, and see for yourself which might be the lesser evil.

Asian fans are really obessed. Both male and female fans have a fantasy of marrying there idols and go ballistic when its revealed there dating. That's why talent companies try to show them off as pure virgin people. Granted that this isn't all that common with male idols but I'd argue they have more crazier fans (like the kpop group who got bloody tampons )

>obessed
pic related, female idolfags

It doesn't happen quite as often with male stars, but it does happen. I still remember that shitstorm that ensued when voice actor Mamoru Miyano (Death Note's Light, Gundam 00's Setsuna, among many others) announced he was getting married.

Have you ever seen one directions fans? They hate whenever one of the members get a gf

I hear they have to remove any rings and stuff during photo shoots and public appearances, if not outright forbid any relationships.

at least they aren't sending them threatening letters written in period blood

or at least I hope they aren't

Haha those bouncing seals look real fun!

Mika is the cutest gyaru!

>Is watching idol anime having your cake and eating it too?
It's how idol culture in Japan works so if anything it's being served cake in a different restaurant

I wish people would stop using this example. If I remember correctly, this particular girl shaved her head herself at that time and is still in the group/popular today

The tard rage thing is true though

>Both male and female fans have a fantasy of marrying there idols and go ballistic when its revealed there dating.
This isn't much different for most things in Japan when it comes to entertainment.

>Asian fans
Fans in general. Boy bands have this shit happen to them all of the time. Alternatively, Taylor Swift has a new stalker every day.

The JS ones, at least, are pure.

Yeah but asian fans will get to the point of sending period blood or trying to intentionally physically injure their idols just so they'll remember them.

I'm into kpop. I've seen things. One particular group, Super Junior, their fans were so adamant about not adding more members to the group that they got together and purchased a reasonable number of stocks in the parent company just so they would have a say in this kind of thing.

Mika is a lolicon

>sending period blood or trying to intentionally physically injure their idols just so they'll remember them.
So just like america then.

Well just look at what happened to Hirano Aya's career.

>Is watching idol anime having your cake and eating it too?
It is perfectly normal to have a cake and eating it. What else are you going to do with it?

I want to eat the Jougasaki sisters.

It's the only way she can relieve stress

>Taylor Swift has a new stalker every day.
She can go die in a fire. Sticc-ass womanlet.

>Slutty girls are pure
>Pure girls are slutty
What timeline is this?

What is Mika's best outfit?

This one.

Not big enough

way to miss the point of the saying

3dpd never looked so qt though

I haven't 100% sworn off 3D, but I still don't see why people find Swizzy that attractive.

Why would anyone like 3D when you can have Mika?

She's 3DPD, user. That means she's automatically eww/barf-tier. Also, she was never cute.

>this particular girl shaved her head herself at that time

She did, but does that somehow make it ok? It was a self-degrading apology video she made to stop abuse for something she should not be apologizing for in a sane society.

What else are you supposed to do with autism?

Why not make a drink that is made out of her bath water?

They are

I'd think that gravure idols could get away with a less-than-virginal public image, considering the racy content of their portfolios. Is that true?

Something that severs the public interest, like cryptography or the heraldry of Liechtenstein or something.

>girl who is too much of a tryhard is actually inexperienced
>girl who pretends to be cute and innocent is actually really good at getting boys to do their bidding

Is their mom gyaru too?

You can't have Mika. She is 2D.

So from what I got from doujins is that the big sister looks like a slut but its pure, and the little sister looks like a pure imouto and is a slut

I want to turn that pure girl into a proper wife

So how deep into the Yakuza I need to dive to get some sweet idol pussy?

Be a producer, so they come to you.

Is there proof that producers/show biz people fuck idols in exchage of good contracts or is it a meme?

Then how come they aren't upset when said idol is taking it in all of her holes by her producer and suits with money? Don't deny that it isn't happening. That's like saying the yakuza only traffic the drugs, they don't use them.

dont know about japan, but hollywood just had a medium shitstorm about people standing up and leaking out that the big guys do try to sleep with the new comers in exchange of a helping hand

>Idols fuck producers in exchange to be produced
In iM@S world it is the opposite.

why there are no good mika doujins?

idol otaku are the lowest level of otaku. they're pretty much subhuman.

The Hollywood shit is well-known and is how things have always worked there.
I'm asking specifically about Japan.

I met her many times, she even remember my name.

In all seriousness iM@S world is opposite when it comes to favors. I think it was Chihiro who said it was a producer's job to keep his idols happy no matter what. Then you look at 765 iM@S and you realize the 765 idols abused their Producer (Miki, Mami, Ami) to keep them performing.

You know its true IRL Japan. Besides most japanese idols are old enough for these types of things.

Yes, I suspect it's true. But is there an ex-idol that denounced it or something?

At least he gets to fondle Miki every now and then.

There is a very grim story of this very popular 80s idol who comitted suicide. Turns out shw was whored out by her managers.

>TheaterP has to pretend to be working to get out of being abused by Sugar Heart

Source?

Search Yukiko Okada.

Mika is too much of a coward to abuse her Producer.

Minami on the other hand,

>Mika's casting couch

That sound like rumors. No proof whatsoever.

I doubt you'll find any concrete evidence. Any idol that went forward with allegations like that would have their career ruined. They wouldn't even need to be blacklisted. The fans would flip out because she's used goods. At best they might admit it once they're Christmas cake and their career is well past over, but I doubt they want to rock the boat at that point either.

Of course, actual idols must whore themselves to producers/directors/yakuza and probably have more sex in a week than you will in your entire life.

I bet it isn't very happy sex.