Irish government Propaganda video just in time for St.Patrick's Day

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS COUNTRY.....
Apparently this video is part of a new campaign to show the world how "gllobal" and "modern" Ireland has become.

youtu.be/-gjolbjmdak
Welcome to the new Ireland folks...

Attached: ThisIsIreland.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UfQUMVbAHEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they realized ireland is still a mostly homogenous country and said "oy vey we need to spritz up the gene pool with a boatload of niggers"

Attached: 38764578345.jpg (600x519, 74K)

That's no joke though.

Our new asylum centers seem to mostly be aimed at the more "Irish" western part of the country, which if true is definitely a plan to globalise that more homogeneous part of the island. Think the, "green fields, seaside villages and country pubs" Ireland of the films....thats where they're putting up asylum seeker centers now....

same with iceland remember that rabbi who moved in and a week later said iceland needs more refugees

So white South Africans is fine. Black Irishmen REEEEEEEE FUCKING MARXISTS!!!!!!

Attached: leftie_cringe_comic_2.jpg (960x960, 164K)

Thats good news though, the nigs will get sick of not being close enough to city and fuck off to the rest of europe

I was talking with a friend the other day and explained that western Ireland is pretty much the most preserved part of Europe, not just in terms of population, but pollution, buildings, etc.

Hit that dislike button, boys.

>Irish army
lel

There was recently plans (which are still going ahead) to fill the tiny 300 person village of Lisdoonvarna with 115 asylum seekers....

G.I. Ireland just posted on their page about how they found out that of the members of one of the facebook groups pushing for this asylum center to go ahead, many were women from Germany or Sweden and not even from Ireland, let alone Dublin.

The first 1:45 Is good

Burn them down faggot. Why don't people fight back instead of sitting there and taking it?

The eu needs to die in the worst way, the un too for that mattee

>Comments are disabled for this video.
EVERY SINGLE TIME

Definitely true. The west and particularly the south west and north west are very similar geographically to the likes of northern Scotland, the Faroe's or Iceland.....the west is a beautiful place and very "Irish" culturally and ethnically. (except Galway thats a commie shithole) which is why there seems to be a push to change that.

fight back god dammit

They knew damn well their narrative would be picked apart in the comments....

>makes mental note never to visit Ireland

>49%

Galway is a college town. Lesftism is drawn to higher "education" like flys to shit or crows to a rotting carcass

You fookin cunts better all be reflecting your opinions on this terrible piece of propaganda on that "like/dislike" bar

ThisisIreland is a rip off of Egypt's ThisisEgypt tourism campaign.

youtube.com/watch?v=UfQUMVbAHEs

don't nuke us
only nuke dublin

Why would I bother to leave my shitskin country only to visit another shitskin country?

so now you understand there is nowhere for whites to run to and we are going to have to hold our ground and fight

Ireland's is a Multicultural city and you are a racist

no one goes to Ireland to see some african immigrants selling fake chinese goods on the side of the street!
My family is from Galway and I traveled the country side and saw the cottage my grandfather was born in overlooking loch corrib

Let me give you celts an advice.
Victim bloody complex. It's worked for us and worked for other eastern European nation as well. Those European nation that were a joke in the past and been humiliated and invaded by their bigger neighbors have that cannot be guilt-ed to accept mindlessly a foreign and forced narrative.
You just have to properly utilize it. Connect it to somehow British imperialism or something and if the irish work like those of eastern europeans this might work.

>#ThISISireland

Attached: quran.jpg (225x225, 19K)

Hungary, Poland, Belarus...

Attached: 1520993275058.jpg (657x709, 114K)

That was a fake headline though.

Give some more majority white countries, please. For reasons.

Pretty gay but keep in mind we made anchor babies illegal exactly to stop blacks coming here.

the Jew will come for them

The point of remote asylum centers and not giving them cash or apartments is to deter them from coming here and it worked. Syrians refused to come to Ireland.

River dancing negro. Fuckin’ based

FIGHT. BACK. NOW.

you have one chance to stop this satanic shit. assualt migrants, burn down refugee centers, protest and riot make the niggers scared to even come to Ireland. spray paint graffiti everywhere telling the migrants they will be killed if they stay.

DO NOT LET THEM GET A FOOTHOLD IN YOUR COUNTRY.

You think Hungary and Poland haven't had plenty of Jews lol. The difference is the whites in those countries aren't total cucks. I say this as someone of Hungarian decent.

Attached: Bump.jpg (350x500, 101K)

Germans didn't start out as cucks either, the Jew brainwashed their youth into racial self loathing

STOPPED AT MURICA YOU FUCKING TATOR TRAITOR rebellion is near lads.

Was nice knowing you

Shame your culture will be raped to death like that.

STOP YOURSELVES FROM BECOMING MUTTS LIKE US
DONT LET THEM TAKE YOU LAND AS THEYVE TAKEN MINE

Attached: 1519434214477.png (1080x1092, 1.22M)

Brit here. Spread the word that we're making sure the Empire never leaves Ireland even if we do.

>Uruguay
Venha para a casa, homem branco.

Attached: mulher no Brasil.jpg (600x660, 107K)

Is Sligo safe? I have relatives there.

Attached: 1520977501034.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

NO. KILL THEM ALL

Dislike harder faggots. We need to send the normies a loud and clear message.
They are not alone, it is okay to be white.

It is okay to hate nogs.

True..but the Brazilians and Nigerians getting imported direct and not through the EU. Remember if and when Britain exit the EU the pakis are still gonna go there too.
It’s bigger than the EU. Bigger and worse.
This is the deal each and every western cuntreee made with the (((devil))) AKA international money lending cartel. If we don’t keep taking in third world migrants, who are ultimately going to be a net burden, and who will ensure we never get out of debt (get it) then the money gets cut off..plus we would be turned into a pariah in the international (((media))) for refusing to play ball. This would lead to sanctions and possibly even invasion.
This is how (((they))) operate and it’s why there is no point voting for any ANY political party.

What about the NP, user?

I've heard that you don't even need a visa to get in Ireland.
Are there many Brazilians there, are they a problem?
You classed them with Nigerians so I guess they'ren't white, but how do niggers even know they can move to Ireland?

One of my good friends is Brazilian. Only one in the town. He's gas craic.

So he's funny?

Yeah. Plus, he travels a lot, so he's rarely around.

We have our own favela here.

Some 40% of the residents of Gort were non-Irish, according to the 2006 Census, a massive majority of these being Brazilians. These people originally came to work in the meat processing plants in Gort where the pay is generally much higher than in similar plants in Brazil. According to Claire Healy "a large community of Brazilians now live, work and attend school in Gort, gradually altering the appearance and the character of the town".[8] The Roman Catholic Church caters to the Brazilian community with a mass in Portuguese every Saturday held in Gort Catholic Church.