Why does he have a problem with people who do weightlifting?

why does he have a problem with people who do weightlifting?

Attached: eba.png (548x437, 281K)

How the fuck should I know

Attached: __kaku_seiga_and_miyako_yoshika_touhou_drawn_by_akizuki_maku__9cb6a4cad6aa1273741545598e3951f8.jpg (700x1036, 147K)

Because hes a weak fag.

because he's an ignorant snownigger

Probably, he doesn't like much

Because he is autistic as fuck.

is it really bad for women like he says? Does it fuck-up their ability to have children?

He put his back out murdering someone, and can't lift.

I think it's because in a combat situation you want someone who trains cardiovascular. People who lift instead fare poorly in the armed forces. Uncle Varg is aware that historically speaking, once a population is displaced by another, civil and racial war has always been the outcome.

It's all perfectly logical

He doesn't. He said he has a problem with body-building and roiding and woman who lift weights, as this lowers fertiliy and it's just not the best type of exercise for woman (it makes them more masculine). He did say though, that the no-fat "weightlifter" body type is not ideal in a *survivalist* situation, as it requires more calories to maintain and gives little practical advantages, as even if you have localized strenght, you still get lower endurance. Thus, he points out, most armies don't advise weightlifting as their phyisical training, but rather other types of exercise, which he addheres to (he is pretty strong himself).

He understand the truth, you can lift some heavy shit thousands of times and maybe be able to defend yourself, or you can just murder people who bother you.

It is unnatural. Humans are not supposed to be fit like that.

hes a soy boy just look at that beard and skinny ass body

Athletic type woman, like olympians and professional athletes, DO have several health and fertility problems, not to mention recurrent substance abuse...

The girl who goes to the gym regularly to "build a booty" may not have as much health problems, but she is working against her own fertility and doing something pretty degenerate - and you don't need a "gym routine" to be feminine, and even to have regular physical activity, which woman do better by things like swimming, jogging and so on.

>unnatural
but weightlifters are human and humans are a product of nature, therefore, weightlifters are a product of nature.

I love how this board is such a meme it still supports that larper

Is aestethic vision are the same as a 50 years old
He care more about health than apparence
Except for looking white

Attached: dabs.jpg (540x545, 44K)

He dislikes gym cultures, weightlifting is a part of that. He prefer's natural fitness, i.e working out within in nature.

no bully, I lift.

stop using technology faggot, its unnatural

because you should be chopping wood

because he cant afford weights.

he's a low test soyboy

so lifting is bad for combat and you should exclusively train the cardiovascular system? So the ultimate combat physique would approximate that of a marathon runner?

Attached: xin_360902091530015327292.jpg (336x344, 76K)

Watch his wife's video on how they raise their kids, it's pretty interesting.

It's really fucking weird watching them going from big wooden barrel as a bathtub to talking about how they treat computer time with their kids.

i can just imagine the jostling layers of flesh jiggling upon neck as you typed that

Body-weight and endurance training, push-ups, pull-ups, exercises of climbing ropes and so on, which devellop "practical" strenght.

I lifted.

Depends on the role. Commandos, SAS and similar warfighters sometimes get on the steroids while continuing moderate cardio training. They're selected from a bunch who are already naturally cardiovascularly fit, so they often end up getting big and fit. This means they're still both strong and fast late into a contact drill, which consists of probably the most important point of the drill (fighting through the pits) which unfit but big guys will do slower and less powerfully than even a marathon runner.

Regular infantry tend to just be moderately fit, moderately strong with some outliers. Bigger guys who are not naturally cardio-fit are not ideal because they slow down during the fight-through stages, so at regular infantry level the ideal is the all-rounder.

All soldiers on extended operations tend to get skinny as fuck after 12 months of limited rations, and at this point the naturally cardio-fit guys will shit on the guys who used to be big.

First thing is that Varg thinks the best thing for a person to do is to immediately grab a tradwife, run into the woods/country, pump that woman full of white childrens, and try to ultimately establish an off-the grid lifestyle. Next is that Varg thinks that bodybuilding is mostly done for aesthetic reasons. He seems to believe that people should focus purely on building the body's strength to perform useful tasks primarily by performing productive tasks (not just curling some weights). Lastly, he feels that body building requires the civilization he desires to escape from to achieve significant gains. You can't get protein shakes, supplements, creatine, or just the large amounts of foods required to puff guys up to the degree that body builders tend to want to be. Ultimately to understand Varg you have to see that he doesn't give a fuck if you think he's right or wrong or even if he is actually right or wrong. He's just doing what he thinks is right and gets a kick out of filming himself throwing what he believes to be good/truthful advice. With Varg it's take it or leave.

Attached: IMG_20170525_094701.jpg (1041x841, 136K)

He has a problem with bodybuilding, not necessarily weight lifting. The best training routines for a balanced athlete is a combination of heavy weight barbell lifts and HIIT calisthenic exercises. Doing endless curls and leg presses is dumb shit. Same goes for going on "jogs."

>hurrrrrr, women maintaining their physique is degenerate.
Neck yourself.

Varg jogs

he thinks he’s a lot smarter than he is and it’s really funny

if he took an IQ test he'd probably be at a 85 or so, he's just like any other nigger. He can only make music

I prefer the Golden One
This retard makes so many excuses and mental gymnastics to fit his narrative

And? It's completely useless. Professional athletes do not jog. The primary exercise regiment of any armed forces is not jogging. Strength and endurance is improved by high intensity cardiovascular/muscular stress. Lifting heavy, and doing intense bodyweight exercises is the best way to maximize fitness gains over a set period of time. Varg is being silly.

>t. jelly 56% burger

Attached: kebek.jpg (240x240, 30K)

Underrated

If a woman's hormones are properly in balance, they can't get jacked, just fit and toned. Jacked women are all on testosterone or steroids. That's 100% degenerate and a sign of sick psyche.

Good post. When looking at warfare, you can't look at it the same way as a 1 on 1 street fight where it comes down to physical strength most of the time. Modern combat doesn't require an exceptional amount of muscle mass, in fact like you say, it could be a detriment, almost as much as a detriment as being overweight due to fat. It's just useless extra weight you're carrying around on your body which will slow you down. It's better to have an athletic build, medium sized but extremely fit, that is the build most special forces seem to have. Modern special forces even have their fair share of manlets.

Usually when people have a problem with weight lifting this is the real reason.

Real talk, and I like Varg, because he tried doing it when he was young and it was too hard so he has to justify not doing it.

its self edifying if not done for a larger job. hes refering to the barbie kens not the coal miner who weightlifts for a job.
also hes a larp. ask yourself how he gets paid. its not a local community production.

There's a kernel of truth to it, I don't begrudge weightlifting but it's pretty silly when you think about it, all that pointless work just for the sake of looking more attractive

/thread

Have you never seen a bootcamp fuckwad?

This is the ideal male body
Anything "above" that is just stupid and a waste of time and energy

Attached: muscular-guy.jpg (483x800, 31K)

That wasn't his issue with it. The issue Varg has, and it is an issue although nowhere near as serious as he made out in that video is that it grows the muscles in the core and those do get torn up by a growing baby. Women can end up with split rectus abdominis muscles as well as damage to the muscles of the pelvic floor.

OK I've heard enough, I think gainz culture is zog tier cancer and haven't lifted in years. I'm a man and do calisthenics and train kickboxing. The nog aesthetic booty building meme is obviously degenerate and part of a vain, modernist intellectual sink and all... But criticizing anyone who has a weight training routine is objectively fucking stupid. There is nothing wrong with them doing weight training. Many will get sucked into some of the cancerous bullshit, but at least they won't be fat and weak their entire lives anymore. I've seen with my own eyes women who had disgusting frumpy bodies and deteriorating faces and turned it around to have toned, 7+/10 figures multiple times. Many were mothers who just wanted to look good again after having kiddos. Look at Emily Youcis, she is way, way more attractive right now than she was like 2 years ago and credits diet and lifting heavy. It's probably not a wise long term decision for women to lift heavy year-round, but burger women her age have already hit the wall face first. We live in a time where people can reverse their unfuckability in a short peroid of time. You Vargpill faggots are closing in on gun grabber tier faggotry by telling the split tails they can't lift. And for the sake of the white birthrate you must stop this immediately.

Weightlifting is fine if you're looking to target areas that have been underdeveloped due to a weird overcivilized lifestyle. Bodybuilding culture for both men and women is more of a minus than a plus. It revolves around heavily processed and artificial 'foods' and supplements that often take a heavy toll on the liver and other detox pathways. Exercising indoors under artificial lights is not a good idea as it can lead to osteoperosis and circadian rhythm disruption. And it's easy to overwork certain muscles and create imbalances if you're not well versed on human anatomy. Dynamic exercise in natural sunlight with a mix of cardio and weight is good for creating practical strength. A lot of people in less developed countries are capable of feats of strength that seem impossible given their physique. It's because muscle groups are meant to work in concert with each other and connective tissues, as well as bones and even blood. And they eat a diet high in foods more 'developed' populations avoid out of disgust, such as organ meats, skin, glands, genitals, etc. which we need truly nourish the body. Not just isolated protein powders and caffeine pills. Increasing oxygenation, flexibility, variability of movement, and endurance are more important.

what is practical strength? How does it differ from the strength weightlifters have?

I don't think so

Attached: 1518616327096.jpg (1500x923, 456K)

Because he hates everyone that isn't exactly like him.

Kek love you southern bro.

cardio > strength when it comes to fighting

No, that is just a hyperbole example he used to illustrate his point - that it ends up lowering fertility and may have health nuissances.

Many did this by eating well, having an actual nutrition and living less stressful lives. Other exercises could also play into that. Localized muscle building and repair, through lifting small weights is fine - even Varg's wife claimed to do that - but develloping broader "muscle mass" as a woman is just pointless, and, regardless of effects, a waste of time. You don't want girls with six-packs and pumped shoulders, that is not femininity... And again, this is a discussion that could be misleading - no one opposes pursuing a healthy life and "hate people who do", but they are just sharing tips on the best way to do it.

Picture a bodybuilder, who even refuses to lift weights outsides his schedule, so not to harm it - he is bulky, he eats a lot and has to complement it. Now imagine that guy behind enemy lines, carrying a weapon, baggage and trekking 10 miles in difficult terrain. He would be exhausted in no time. A "strongman" type, wouldn't be able to climb a cliff, for instance. Given that such type of person would make a great warrior in past times, he would not be an efficient "hunter" as much, for instance...

He's probably just dissing weight lifting because The Golden One is so into it. They have girly slapfights all the time.

>You don't want girls with six-packs and pumped shoulders,
And unless they are on artificial drugs AND absurd diets, they won't get any of those things. I don't have a problem with them picking a light weight regimen or anything of that sort -- I don't care. I'm just saying that doing some heavy lifting for a while isn't going to destroy them, and that I've seen women unfuck their bodies by doing some heavy lifting over the course of a year or so. For women who're excessively fat/sedentary and they are trying to reform their lives, it can be a step in the right direction if done correctly. 99.9% of women won't just all of a sudden get masculine features from it unless they are simultaneously on gear and doing an absurd diet.

It'd be insane to get this jacked without roids.

>unless they are on artificial drugs
I meant artificial hormones and drugs, sorry if that sounded retarded.

Lifting heavy 3x a week is not going to turn an average woman into a mustached soviet "female" Olympian. Steroids do that. The most effective core strength building exercises for anyone, including females, are heavy squats, standing OH press, deadlift, and a few select bodyweight exercises. Females do not have the frame or testosterone levels to rapidly put on muscle like men can.