Why are those retards in Naruto not using guns?

Why are those retards in Naruto not using guns?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5z2hnNAK24
youtube.com/watch?v=yHtQaY4v0yo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The last time the japs did something involving guns, they got nuked, and they're still not over it.

FPBP

Why would you use guns when people can just shoot magic bullshit out of their hands?

The clown can't use magic bullshit if you disable his hand.

Because guns don't pop up out of nowhere fully formed and designed, retard. They need muskets and shit first before they're ever getting to guns, and since most important ninja could presumably dodge musket fire, they were abandoned immediately.

Because they're ninjas and not Americans.

Well the show does depict the universe as having 80s-90s level of technology. They have electricity, color tv's, cameras, radio transmitters and even computers.
WW2 Japan would wreck all these ninja villages with howitzers.

You can't use a gun if you disable your hand either.

Hahaha well say hello to my little friend.

That hand is hardly disabled. If anything, it's even more enabled.

konoha was already nuked

If they can make mechanical prosthetic limbs they can make guns

There's a ninjutsu where they can put their fingers into the shape of a gun and make water bullets that go through the body. And that's a basic as shit jutsu. I don't think they need guns

The most autistic thread on Sup Forums right now.

Wait until pinkshitfag shows up, then you'll see some real autism

Because guns are shit compared to ninjas. Everyone treats kunai like uselss shit, even though they're fucking solid steel projectiles being thrown at supersonic speed. That's right, kunai are the equivalent of anti-materiel rifles or tank shells, and they don't do shit. Remember that spider guy who shot arrows SO FAST THE SHOCKWAVE FLATTENED FULLY GROWN TREES DOZENS OF FEET AWAY FROM IT? Remember Neji HITTING THEM OUT OF THE AIR? Guns would be totally worthless to ninjas, and even genin could easily dodge bullets so they're also pointless for non-ninja.

>They're still not over it

I always thought it was the other way around. I always hear from Americans about the nukes.

ahh one of the best redpills on the differences between the races.

This is why Hunter x Hunter is best shounen.
It has a universe where people use guns while a minority of people have developed abilities to beat the average gun-wielding mook.

I remember the author saying something along the lines of wanting them to be as technologically advanced without making them obsolete. Hence the televisions, cameras, radios but no massive artillery barrages or machine guns to mow people down.

Hunter x Hunter's edgy shlock, and quite frankly I think the author's only pretending to be sick while writing something he actually wants to under a pseudonym.

youtube.com/watch?v=M5z2hnNAK24
Madara would solo entire Japanese army to be honest. Some of ninjas are gods amongst humans on Dragon ball level.

To be honest that ninja army that fought Madara was full of weak ass nobodies. Pretty much anyone from the main cast could solo hundreds of them

youtube.com/watch?v=yHtQaY4v0yo
So five kages are top tiers ninjas and do shit against Madara. Naruto ninja world would wreck ours modern world with ninja magick.
Magick=god powers

I'm so glad I'm not as wrong as you are in any opinion I have

I agree, I was just pointing out that Madara vs "Shinobi Alliance" isn't such an impressive feat in the Naruto world when most of the main and even some secondary characters could shit on that army as well, they were nothing but background noise.

>Magick
Nigga what are you, a resident of FFXII? It's "magic", you dweeb.

This is a nice picture. Kind of weird that despite being a fujoshit artist everything is sfw,

>edgy
in the series that plays itself straight as a kids show most of the time