Is public defecation the ultimate redpill?

Is public defecation the ultimate redpill?

Why be so ashamed of our natural bodily functions that we have to use (((designated shitting vessels)))?

The squatting position has been scientifically proven to be superior and places less strain on our bowels, resulting in less issues such as hemorrhoids.

Why mock our Aryan Indian brothers for doing something humans have been doing for thousands of years?

Why lock ourselves in a hot, small, smelly room instead of releasing in open nature with our friends?

Don't you realise this is just a divide and conquer tactic?

Attached: 1505630160256[1].jpg (634x536, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That flag isn't fooling anyone, Sanjay. Fuck off back to India

youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q

Next best thing if you don't have a based squat toilet to use in the first place.

When I saw that for the first time it changed my fucking life.

I squat on my toilet. Lose weight and you, too, can squat on your toilet.

Or just ruin your sphincter and become incontinent at 60.

>he fell for the porcelain jew
don't let (((armitage shanks))) decide when and where you release. Do free release like our Indian brothers.

Attached: 1498434167768[1].jpg (666x428, 104K)

>Why lock ourselves in a hot, small, smelly room instead of releasing in open nature with our friends?

Why stop there? We could stop washing our hands and start shitting into our water supplies.

Attached: select op.png (399x574, 15K)

Normal people simply lean forward to shit. Sage because this is only political when it's bullying Indians to cease open defecation, it's for their own good since open defecation spreads diseases and destroys the ecosystem.

Let's play a game, spot the proxy pajeet.

Attached: HAHAHAH.jpg (236x291, 29K)

>not opening the door with a piece of paper

Not only is shitting in your own streets disgusting and idiotic, it may be the single form of degeneracy that can't be traced back to the (((usual suspects)))

I'm 150 pounds, I have tried, and holy fuck I did not trust that bowl.

>Is public defecation the ultimate redpill?

1: move to mexico

2: toilet paper is a man made construct invented by cis gendered heterosexual white males to suppress women by claiming more inventions. you should use natural alternatives instead of toilet paper like pine cones and poison ivy leaves

Do you ever sit on the toilet and lift your feet off the ground

HOLY SHIT BRACE FOR SHATTER

No Pajeet! U're not allowed to shit in the streets!

>t.pajeet

Is this another Truman Show meme?

Attached: image.jpg (640x400, 97K)

>he doesn't squat ON the toilet

I bet you still use toilet paper too.....

Couldn't I just grab my knee's as I shit?

Attached: 1488086618934.jpg (250x250, 21K)

You can still squat to shit without doing it in the street

Why not just change the way toilets are designed?

This also works.

Fucking Pajeets
>shit in the streets
>worship cows of all things
>cows allowed to freely move in the designated streets
>ofc they gets sick
>use last resort antibiotics on fucking bovines
Humanity is fucking doomed and it's because you people worshipdon't poo in the loo.

Hang on there are plenty of pajeets in the UK

kek yep first thing i did was check the flag too

So what’s your saying is I should get a shorter toilet so I can squat instead of sit on it.

can confirm.

Literally just watched this happen

>riding my bicycle, doing some wheelies in the park while I wait for my friend to come out so we can bike to the park
> * i got that brake control *
>honda parked with no lights on a main street before the stoplight next to park - the passenger door opens
>watch a literal nigger lady walk out, pull her pants down, piss between the fucking side walk and car
>wtf.nigpeg
>keep riding around, friend is almost done
>tell him what I saw, he points directly to the car im talking about
>we walk past to grab a citibike for him, niggerlady comes out and starts coming toward us
>nothing happened, just gross being around actual niggers in my neighborhood
>they continued to be parked there with no lights sitting in the car for another 15 minutes

Number 1 pooping technique

This is some next level SHIT right here (hehe)

First you sit down on the toilet. With me so far?

Next you lean ALL the way back so your back is completely resting on the back of the lid.

Then, you go up on your tip toes and essentially try to make an ACUTE angle with your body and your legs. You niggers remember geometry class right?

If you have a method to be able to lift your feet off the ground to put you in a gynocological exam position that works even better.

Halfway through the poop, crack your back and stretch. It will force more out.

Fiber supplement will change your life too. Also juice with pulp. WITH PULP niggers.

Attached: 8500450050096.jpg (316x460, 15K)

Dude just use a regular squat toilet. You don't need to do gymnastics or pretend to have a vagina.

And eat right you Mc56%er. You should be sliding out a couple of firm ones, 2-3' every day no effort, little to no wipe.

Leave it to a woman to crap her pants and smile like a retard.

>little to no wipe
>no wipe
lol c'mon guy

Attached: 1520736396647.gif (200x270, 1.14M)

Fuck, I didn't know pakis couldn't poo in the loo either.

Attached: lmao painting.jpg (600x708, 67K)

>paying the jews
>not just standing on the toilet bowl
good goy

Before opening the thread I wondered, did an Indian post this? Then I saw the British flag and I was like "Yeah I thought so."

Fuck you Pageet.

Someone post that video of the nigger in Germany squatting and shitting in front of a train full of people and then just walking off without wiping.

No wipe as in you go to wipe and you find there's no reason to continue. Get a brain moran.

>He doesn't do the ol' toilet bin as a footstool trick when he defecates

ive got a feeling everyone in this thread is a proxy pajeet

i get about 90% nowipes after i bought my stool.

Attached: 1_123125_2093564_2243695_2264310_100826_sci_squattn.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg (250x216, 33K)

>tells me to get a brain
>proceeds to misspell "moron"
American education

Op is right about squatting, but filling communal areas with shit is subhuman. Since i can remember i squat on the toilet. Just sit like a gargoyle on the toilet to shit, you will live a pile free life.

>no wipe
It's possible if you introduce a lot of fiber into your diet. I sailed on a large ship once and the cook was putting a bunch of fiber in the food; everyone was finding out that their shits were very clean.

leave it to a burger to take everything on the internet seriously.

>he's this new

>not knowing the meme

fuck off newfag.

when i shit all i have to do is sit and lean forward

it's not that different from the squat position, just a different angle

subtle bait

Fuck off Rajeet Gupta

Shut up pajeet. Your flag can’t hide your true home

Only reason Im here too. Close enough.
Enjoy your poo logic

Attached: 1518946135573.jpg (480x448, 102K)

fpbp /thread

Attached: 1520821797242.jpg (289x292, 14K)

yeah, but cant you just lean forward?

kek funny thing is the part of london i live in is filled with them so dunno why i was surprised to see the flag is the same as mine kek

You have to be 18 to post here

>Diversity kids eating unicorn shit.
>rich white man laughing at them

Fucking bravo. I’m buying one.

Attached: 0528AAB7-BD93-4E6A-9F97-317BDA184560.jpg (593x578, 123K)