Antifa are unironically the good guys

Antifa are unironically the good guys

Attached: 1508549058784.jpg (342x358, 29K)

Yaeah, they are good at getting beaten.

>mfw reading op

Attached: 1518021108486.gif (315x400, 1.49M)

If loving you is wrong I don't want to be right

They're violently attacking people and trying as hard as they can to shut down debates and talks. Free speech is sacrosanct and they're trying to silence opinions they disagree with. The only good thing they do is show everyone how insane the leftwing are.

OP is unironically a faggot

Attached: 1521159689615.jpg (342x358, 30K)

shining beacons of humanity

Attached: Progressive Liberals.gif (320x175, 2.33M)

Whenever the far right go to my city antifa is there to fuck them up. They are scared bitches and need lots and lots of protection from the pigs.

how many times has this actually happened?

Attached: This is Antifa.jpg (1028x997, 127K)

Is it like the US when antifa starts to get their shit pushed in the cops separate them? Or do they actually let them fight?

Lots of times. The last time I really remember was 2012, when Tommy Robinson visited, along with other far right people.

Sometimes there are fights, sometimes the far right hide behind police lines.

How?

The good guys are whoever win.
This will be the truth in history forever.

explain yourself jew

>Posting the king of retards
>Retarded opinion
Seems about right

No they aren't, OP is evil and mostly likely a tranny faggot.. also sage

Attached: 1516506821147m.jpg (1024x745, 149K)

Attached: 1502703072494.jpg (326x326, 14K)

>a coalition of workshy junkie street rats, soyboys, trannies, and bugchasers are the good guys
Yeah I don't think this anime is getting a second run.

Anti-Fa fight against (((corporations))). They are doing the good work without even realising it. They are inadvertently bringing down them.

So bins are the baddies?

Are you honestly fucking retarded? Since when is assault ok whenever someone has an opposing opinion?

>Anti-Fa fight against (((corporations))).

But they shill for youtube (((Alphabet Inc.))) when "right wing" channels get banned. They're communist that unironically love corporations

>Anti-Fa fight against (((corporations)))
when? where? setting public trash cans on fire and defecating in the street isn't "fighting corporations"

It's only natural danish cucks would fail the test of meetle when the time comes.

Here in Brazil, though, things are different. Antifa gets beaten occasionaly.

Because nothing says fighting the corporations like a paycheck from Soros. Jesus fuck you're dense.

>1 post

If by "good guys" you mean the faggot scum of the earth who shill for the establishment then yes.

Soros is one of the good guys lol, the Soros hate on this board happened (((Very quickly))). I have no doubt that Zionist Jews want to bring him down for a reason.

They are the boot boys of the neo liberal world order

Antifa are pretty much communists but much worse. They don't want society, property rights, or anyone to govern them just so they can loot and riot, and they "protest" by rioting and looting.
How the hell is that a good thing.

>The last time I really remember was 2012, when Tommy Robinson visited, along with other far right people
Lmao, you'll be telling your grandchildren about the one time antifa won a street fight.

I'd be more worried about them splattering their AIDs blood on my fist.

Can anyone explain the justification for 'anti-fascists'? Literally every normie - seriously, fucking every one - believes nazis are bad and fighting nazis is good. Antifa is a literal manifestation of the status-quo, but for some reason they think they're revolutionaries. I don't understand, can someone help me figure it out?

Attached: 15616546513100.jpg (360x403, 43K)

nice claim bro

No, they are the useful idiots.

Antifa = good x guys, where
good = bad, and
guys = brainwashed soy-sipping underlings of kike lunacy

>Antifa are unironically the good guys
No they aren't, and neither are the neo nazis, both extremes are fucking retarded.

>tfw kind of look like that guy

Attached: facebook-toad-with-a-knife.jpg (919x819, 325K)

>mfw these are finally being used as reaction images

Attached: mfw7.jpg (200x233, 39K)

>t. pantyfa
You aren't even the bad guys, just loser lemmings caught up in the real revolution that's slowly unfolding.

Fuck off Ahmed

Go get fucked you inferior leftist trash

99% of humanity is worthless, including antifa, pol, you, your family, your friends, your idols, celebrities, politicians, millionaires and the rest of human trash

Wrong. Antifa are against free speech. They literally shut down band venues just to virtue signal, only to piss people off.

Antifa wants to end racism, but instead of providing evidence that the races are equal, they use force? Why use force if you can prove your points with facts?

no, they're not. You get gulags and the holodomor when they get power.

sage

It is literally impossible to be anti-fascist. Fascism is an expansionary heirarchical order, which you become as soon as you are "anti" anything.

I had a girlfriend who went communist. A lot of them have discalcula and are basically just crazy dumbfucks with more mental illnesses than they can count.

You should unironically be shot

Attached: 6E306799-D10D-422A-A935-C988AA73E5FF.png (360x203, 72K)

I can hear the blades on your wrists and the Linkin Park in the background.

Nice try leftypol now git

haha. they are the shining light in a sea of degeneracy

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 9.48.27 PM.jpg (657x310, 75K)

Jews are unironically the good guys