HUGE FALSE FLAG HAPPENING IN BRAZIL

HUGE FALSE FLAG HAPPENING IN BRAZIL

>Army goes to Rio because the crime there is too high and the police can't handle it
>commies start saying that this is inhumane because they want to protect the criminals, but no one listen to them
>so the left kill one of their one, a deputy and the media start blaming cops/army without any proof

What can we do?

Attached: false_flag.png (753x571, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

br.financas.yahoo.com/noticias/depois-de-morte-de-marielle-deputados-da-uniao-europeia-pedem-suspensao-imediata-de-acordo-192644126.html
revista.drclas.harvard.edu/book/why-brazil-underdeveloped-and-what-can-be-done-about-it
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP THIS IS IMPORTANT

They also cancelled a deal that was going through between Brazil and the EU.

br.financas.yahoo.com/noticias/depois-de-morte-de-marielle-deputados-da-uniao-europeia-pedem-suspensao-imediata-de-acordo-192644126.html

Was she on a designated killing street?

get fucked boot licker.

Quick rundown:
>Rio de Janeiro begins a military intervention in the favelas
>leftists go crazy thinking this is a new military coup
>currently president is making economic deals with EU
>RJ councilwoman is assassinated
>EU commie members halt negotiations
>she was supposedly part of the council overseeing the military intervention in the favelas

Attached: 1496805114551.png (206x245, 91K)

My country kills like 200 per year

you guys ever been to venezuela? now you don't have to

Why wont you monkey kill your commies? Wtf is wrong with you faggots? Scared of a little sissy fags throwing orders or would you rather orders?

By this image, can you tell how bad things are around here? There's only leftists here, why are you surprised? Because they are going further to the left? Lel

Attached: Political_Parties_In_Brazil.png (1130x1903, 201K)

El Goblina

>communist kills other communist for not being communist enough
This isn't new user

The Argentinians tried this several times, but the virus keeps coming back. We tried with a military regime but look at what happened: the Labour's Party got in power for 13 years. Chile tried and it worked for a while but they are coming back, too.

With Macri, Piñera and hopefully Bolsonaro in Brazil things can change. We'll see.

Dios mio el creatura

Brazil is the land of the she-man creature and deserves this curse.

>Brazil
>Important
pick one

Brazil is a genetic petri dish of horror

Want to have sex. I always wanted to pork an Aussie bussi

>rio begins military intervention in the favelas

Where I can buy the 4K 60 FPS HDR pay per view?

Probably was PMC, most cops dont use weapons strong enough to penetrate two metal doors, and i doubt army would be involved in such a insignificant hit.

Bump

sounds like typical day in Brazil

Would be, but since "muh leftism" and "muh racial diversity" this is getting much more flak than it should

Why is this trending, Sup Forums? Are we?

Attached: br.png (642x488, 19K)

Now this is fucked up. The EU fucking with the economy of a nation over an isolated incident.

no

Nothing. Fuck hues.

OH SHIT

Attached: Brazilian Spy Executed in Tibet.jpg (1171x1347, 454K)

Seems fishy enough, especially because she was in the council overseeing the military intervention. Looks like the globalists are not ready to let this bone go.

When it comes to laws, economy and legislation, brazil is as white as can be.
But of course niggers wont let that truth go out.

Tudo isso porque mataram uma preta macaca.

Bolsonaro won't change shit, bro.
This country is rotten to its core. It needs a full reset (and that would imply destroying our beloved little democracy).

We grow your food, nigger.

Turn that shit back to an oligarchy, fuckin best idea we ever had

>army shoots up favelas
>YOU FIGHT ME 1V1
>huehuehuehue
>HUEHUEHUEHUE
>army is literally playing Vermintide 2 irl

Brazil should invade Venezuela

Who knows, maybe that "oligarchy" shall have enough balls to do what it has to be done.

>most cops dont use weapons strong enough to penetrate two metal doors

The ones who climb the favelas in Rio do. Even in general, there is a big branch of police in Brazil that is, literally, Military Police. Heritage from the military rule. A necessary one, unfortunately.

Yeah, but they wouldnt use those MP's to kill a single woman journalist, especially when they already have hundreds of dirty cops that can do the same job with a 9mm and attract less attention, this is work of a PMC for sure.

Brazil has tried nearly every form of government and it has always been a shithole

For obvious reasons.
Since the fall of the Empire only Freemasons, liberals and positivists have been in power.
After the 70s we went on full demographic chaos.

>Freemasons
Aaannd we are back to the Jews.

Pure coincidence

Attached: 1520972387317.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

It was a shithole during the Empire too.
>At the time of independence (1822) Brazil had one of the least productive economies in the western hemisphere, with a per capita GDP lower than any other New World colony for which we have estimates.
>By the time slavery ended and the empire fell (1888-89), Brazil had a per capita GDP less than half of Mexico’s and only one sixth of the United States.
revista.drclas.harvard.edu/book/why-brazil-underdeveloped-and-what-can-be-done-about-it

>What can we do?
Commie purge like Chile.

Attached: kuruminha by_gabriel_naves-dazd79i.png (1024x1044, 490K)

I don't think it was another lefty that killed her. Probably a militia which she used to report against, then the commies used this quickly to falseflag against the army intervention and against the police as fast they could.

Like how the fuck there were so many walk events in Brazil set up about her death so quickly and how the fuck this has spread quickier than our minister death who was investigating government corruption?

Checked

That bitch is our Michael Brown / Trayvon Martin. We'll soon see more and more shit similar BLM happening all across the country.

Go outside and see for yourself
Spoiler alert: no you're not really white

RIP, now she is smiling from a bowl of sopa

>brazil is a country

Attached: doubt.jpg (200x303, 16K)

no one gives a fuck about brazil you faggot

Watch out how we are now and realize that's your future.

damn it feels good being white

de macao

uma delicía

Dude's right

America is currently undergoing brazilification

Se o Bolsonabo se eleger, ele vai criar uma lei fazendo que miscigenação seja obrigatório, só pra agradar os merdestinos e fluminenses

>flag

Attached: 1436579814591.jpg (400x396, 30K)

nani?

Just saw this shit on my feed, reading through the thread I got that the media is spinning this shit against the army, any links on that part? any links on the military purging the favelas and the leftshits bitching?

all I find is that this cunt got killed by someone for ideological reasons and that's it

Attached: 1503498820176.png (449x449, 143K)

Isso deixou meu dia mais alegre. O PSOL todinho podia morrer de câncer no cu à lá Rogério Skylab que eu soltaria aquela risada bolsonariana gostosa enquanto bebo meu café da manhã.

Offer them some boiled monkey brain

>any links on the military purging the favelas and the leftshits bitching?
The army has barely done anything yet. So far they remove favelados barricade which are placed again at night. They are just using her death as an excuse to try to fuck with the military intervention

Nice! Whoever killed it : BRAVO.
Leftist scum MUST be whiped off the planet, that disease must go !

Press S to spit on grave

S

>so the left kill one of their own
help them kill more

Attached: IMG_2400.png (1039x559, 261K)

Oh my, thats why i keep preaching on this board OVER AND OVER AND OVER again, that
You have to kill ALL LEFTISTS WORLDWIDE, or that retarded, psychopathich sick n evil disease will grow back over n over again like tha cancer it is.
Kill them all, once and for all !!!

This.
Find and kill all commie.
There is no way around killing the cancer.
Get your balls n face thw fact:
Leftism is disease, it must be annihilated.

Nice word thinking, Tim.

they basically run everything. Brazil haven't had a right wing government since 1987.

This, I need to visit your commie shit hole for the drugs i swear to god if they destroy brazil i'll poo in their front lawn