Can we agree that Naruto has one of the best Character designs?

Can we agree that Naruto has one of the best Character designs?

>bait thread

Yes

yes

Original, yeah

Shipuuden

no

yes

Only if you agree that HxH has the worst.

Fuck off you cancerous Narutard spammer.

Jesus christ,only the cell dude,the silver hair girl and blonde guy are good designs

>we
reddit was such a fucking huge mistake

What the fuck was his problem?

Nothing, he was completely right and even Naruto used his resolve in the end.

> Peace can be achieved if people need to overcome grudges to team up against a overwhelming evil

> Obito and Madara gather power and threaten the whole world

> The villages team up

> Naruto still claims his solution was better than pains

What a fucking hack

I don't know enough about HxH to agree but those are pretty bad.
I was going to say One Piece has the worst but thinking about it it actually got some pretty good designs.

correct

Yes I agree.

>Story
One Piece > Naruto > an actual hot flaming shit > Bleach
>Power system
Naruto > Bleach > One Piece
>Characters
Bleach > One Piece > Naruto

What's so bad about Naruto characters?
They're the least anime characters ever but still..

What is that all over his face? Shit?

The red guy and them are the only main characters here the rest are fodder. Doesn't really excuse how retarded they look, at all.

The villages only teamed because Madara was deemed such a transcendental threat to every living thing that the Damiyos put aside their interests for a moment to address this boogie-man. If Madara had killed them the whole alliance would have been over.

Tell me you can at least keep up with this much.

This is why I don't like One Piece,it has so many fucking dumb looking characters.

Madara was gonna genocide the entire human species and turn them into god fruit fertilizer, he had to be stopped or there would be future period.

A non-sequitor no-one could have anticipated and was no-one's problem even if they could. The Kage summit's agreement still had to pass by the Damiyos. It's why it happened in the first place. They didn't just get together and have tea because they hadn't seen each other in ages. Akutsuki threatened them but more importantly their feudal lords.