Did Robert Mueller just cross Donald Trump's red line on Russia?

cnn.com/2018/03/15/politics/mueller-firing-analysis/index.html

It's over for real this time Flumphkins. CNN has called it. Trump will be impeached.

Attached: images(3).jpg (150x150, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HVy1CmW_zrk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CNN is still putting out fake news to try and bait Trump into firing Mueller even though they fucking KNOW he's working for Trump. This is desperation and they are out of options.

Denial everyone

what is this "red line"? sounds like something libshits made up

I don't even like that orange tangerine but even I'm getting sick of this russia shit

Mueller is trying to get his last headline out before IG report sends him packing.

Sage

everyone is getting sick of it. it's been relentless. reminds me of the cold war era where everyone you didn't like was a pinko bastard

Nyet comrade

Attached: 92900BD7-F0BB-4336-8A1C-B4A4DE6D11E2.jpg (1603x1180, 864K)

trump is the only thing standing between this country and total ruin. if you haven't figured that out by now you're an intellectual nigger. kys.

Once Trump is cleared, all the pro Trump faction should translate all of their posts into Russian just to fuck with the haters

It means he's going to fire Mueller for actively investigating him just like Nixon did to his congressionally appointed investigator (he resigned soon after).

Trump stated his finances would be a "red line" for Mueller you tard
>Trump has the best words

mueler's career is over

Pol approved News and Happenings Network
Your number one newscast!!!

Today's Kike free show is about
>APPLE-CHINA MERGER
selling apple cucks data to Chinese Rice-Jews
>VR escapism and the coming CANCER
We only got a taste of the madness with Ugandan Cuckles just wait till Jewish Dreams of VR matrix realities becomes true VERY SOON!!
>PUTIN VS MAY
Spy talk and the propaganda outta UK as they March the world to World War 3
>UPLOADING your brain and memories to a computer
A silicon valley start up with the help of MIT are going to fuck the mouths of humanity forever onward!
(((Assisted suicide))) with 100% fatality rate , this company guarantees your mind will go to the BORG!!

brought to you by InfoBroker himself Bellagio Sampler!!!!

youtu.be/HVy1CmW_zrk

And so is Trump's if he fires Mueller. That would appear to be obstruction of justice

except this time those pinkos are back as pedo satanic hippie witchcraft and feminist sheiled trojan horse of degenerate post nihilism men who get black pilled by their "eve" who was eating the serpents seed turning our youth into a whores of babylon kardashian klan kulture fueled by armenians and khazarian slavs against the eternal anglo germanic nord culture once valued as rich european culture among a post romanic imperial order united and conquered the mountainous midlands of europe where kikes hoard wealth in the rich small nations with illegitimate power in the EU's GA and economy.

beat that run on of a sentence like a banker on LIBOR rates

>one long, gay run on sentence

Shill your cuckery somewhere else

>That would appear to be obstruction of justice
Maybe to an idiot like you. There would be not basis to such a charge. It's equivalent to libshits using the word "treason" to describe Trump's actions, (like that asshat Maher), when treason is a very serious charge. At least that has a more general meaning, so you can say Trump is committing treason by not nuking Russia and only be an idiot and not factually wrong, "Obstruction of Justice" is a specific legal term applying to already legal behavior, which wouldn't apply to a president dismissing a special persecutor, or whatever is Mueller's official role, for which he has every right. Even if it was determined that Trump deliberately dismissed Mueller to avoid being caught, (which is virtually impossible), this would still not meet the burden necessary of an obstruction of justice charge. I know libshits like you who unironically watch TYT and Real Time think Trump is pretty much an outed agent of Russia, but evidence for that is paltry, and there's no indication that Mueller has anything on Trump personally. That could be part of Mueller's strategy, but considering how high is the burden is for an obstruction of justice charge, how easy it would be for Trump to have concealed his involvement from any of Mueller's witnesses, and how little reason there is to believe that Trump had any collusion with Russia, it's more likely that this investigation will end with Trump, legally at least, ending up unscathed.

GODFUCKINGDAMNIT im sick of this shit. I was a Bernie-bro and this constant Russia drumbeat is starting to wear thin. Even all of my family and friends here (yes, we are East Coast) are sick of this shit. The MSM is only polarizing his base.

Attached: 1508457124330.png (292x200, 76K)

Shills

Really hate posts like this
>I'm not a fan of Trump, but I voted for him, wear my MAGA hat every day, will take his side if anything threatens his power, including losing an election or removal from office, and truly believe he was sent to earth by God to Make America Great Again.

How is this shilling? I'm saying what many Dems are now feeling. We are being replaced by illegals and a party built on identity politics. I'm sick of the constant bickering and the us vs. them.

please tell me your a shill.

you cant be this retarded.

Attached: retard on purp.jpg (1224x1445, 157K)

Wow look another russian bot, how much is Putin paying you to suck his cock?

Too obvious, Ivan

wew lad

More like lashing out right before the IG report is released

Just so you know, firing a prosecutor because it might uncover something you don't like is obstruction.

As a Democrat, have you ever wondered where exactly BLM has been since Trump was elected?

You're right on the money when you say you're being replaced by illegals. Blacks are no longer on the Democrat payroll, and their movement is not funded. All that money is being poured into illegals right now, because 11 million of them+family=A LOT of fucking votes.

Democratic party secured the black vote for the most part, and realize once Jamal and Janiqua don't get booted off food stamps, and Jamal is able to buy another teenth of smack because his McDonalds part time paycheck has an extra 20 bucks in it, that they're going to eventually like Trump, and remain complacent and stop giving a fuck about politics and movements. It's already happening, with more and more blacks voting moderate. And there is nothing more that niggers hate then spics, any of them that are paying attention to politics, see the replacement now.

The Democrats have gone broke from paying out all these parties, you can tell because they are now resorting to child labor to push their agendas. Force walkouts paid for by tax payer buses and staff? This is a move never before pulled by the Democrats, and all it's going to do is piss off more and more moderates. They are now forcing peoples children to be a part of their movements or face disciplinary action at school.

So I ask you, as an obvious moderate Democrat, how does all this make you feel to be on the edge of the crowd as a massive black hole swarms your party? Hopefully you step back far enough before everything implodes

Attached: 1282839532626.jpg (268x265, 22K)

Wow, nice argument, which is basically just restating your original post. Once again, you can look at the precedents for obstruction of justice and nothing of the sort exists for this situation. This is besides the fact that it would have to be determined beyond a reasonable doubt that this was actually Trump's motive, which, outside of a confession, is impossible. If you look at the at the precedents for obstruction of justice cases, you see it's the prosecution of acts that are illegal in themselves, along with establishing the motive that it was to obstruct justice. In this case, you have the impossible task of convicting Trump of doing something that is as such not illegal while trying to determine what is motive was.

tl;dr, you are moron who doesn't know shit about law and who is wrong. You basically don't have to read my previous paragraph because you gave literally zero arguments, basically just stating your conclusions with no evidence, so me just insulting you and saying you're wrong is no more intellectually worthless than what you wrote.

Inhibiting an investigation into yourself is literally obstruction of justice haha. It's the same crime if a cop is trying to investigate you for theft and you hinder the investigation in some way. You don't need anlonh, drawn out post to recognize that.

Again, you aren't posting any evidence of this. Doing basic research shows obstruction of justice is far more specific than that and is only prosecuting actions that are crimes in themselves.

Like firing the lead investigator while in a position of power? I feel like this is a really basic concept.

you're wasting your time
Mueller could post a video of Trump sucking Putin's cock and these faggots would still defend him

Again, he has that authority, meaning the action itself would not be illegal it itself, and thus, not be obstruction of justice. This is an incredibly idiotic and simplistic approach on your part, and I wish I were being baited because it would mean at least one person this stupid dint' exist.

It would be like taking Clinton's testimony relating to Monica, saying he lied, and thus committed an impeachable offense, when the truth is a lot more complicated than that.
I'm sorry there are idiots and even worse, leafs like you who are too stupid to recognize what actually constitutes an obstruction of justice. He might be baiting, but you, being the leaf, are certainly literally that retarded.

Oh no...not Trump's spooky red line.

Attached: muellerlaffin.jpg (634x429, 39K)

Heh even a democuck understands

Again, a president was in a similar situation, did this and resigned shortly after around ~50 years ago. Just because a President has the ability to fire anyone in government doesnt mean they should fore them (in particular, you know, the guy investigating you for a crime).