(((THINK TANKS))): GOOGLE FUNDING THINK TANKS ACROSS EUROPE

Reminder that Think Tanks are instruments of subversion and possess no intellectual weight whatsoever. Think Tanks in this country are currently pushing Pro-Drugs to sedate the Goyim.

Attached: Think Tanks.jpg (703x556, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/article/google-spends-tens-of-millions-on-think-tanks-that-back-its-policies-2wlw3kjvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1505470815942.jpg (1500x750, 235K)

thanks captain obvious

>no sources
>no links
>no citiations

op is a faggot

Just reported, moron

thetimes.co.uk/article/google-spends-tens-of-millions-on-think-tanks-that-back-its-policies-2wlw3kjvs

>That back its policies
Then what's the point? Think tanks are supposed to be for coming up with new ideas.

>tens of millions

where are they even getting this money. i've even seen leftist organizations i've never heard of like the emily fund and shit donate upwards of FORTY MILLION dollars. like who is doing this

>Think tanks are supposed to be for coming up with new ideas.
Not necessarily. Free trade and laissez-faire think tanks are a thing. They're just glorified activists.

It comes from the money (((they))) hide in taxes and put offshore. No doubt, they probably find some financial instrument by which to spread this money across Europe without paying tax. They probably use Crypto too.

You Americans are such dumb goyim, supporting Tax cuts so (((they))) can fund your destruction. Truly pathetic.

((()))

lets just say they have some ammo in their bank account

fuck this guy

oy vey

>MAKE GOOGLE DO IT GOYIM WHETHER YOU WANTED TO THINK FREELY OR NOT! COME CONFORM WITH ME LIKE PAGE INDUSTRIES

Based corporations at it again
I will keep posting until Sup Forums addresses the corporate question

Attached: 1519829927541.jpg (2884x2556, 1.9M)

In a naive beautiful world maybe.

LOL, "The corporate question." It's the Jewish question dip shit. And how Sup Forums addresses it? With a day and a rope.

B
a
s
e
d

L
e
a
f

Stupid europoors don't understand that tanks are made to shoot not to think
No wonder Europe is a gay third world shithole

Who is that psychopath?

big government feeds big corporations, there i just answered the question youve probably been searching for for years on r*ddit

Eric Schmidt. The head of Google who recently stepped down.

Think tanks are PhD shills for corporations, the rich, and kikes. But I repeat myself

you forgot governments fag

The future will be powerful, globe spanning corporations controlled by (((them))) who lord over a sea of mixed up dumbed down slaves who will never rebel against them.
How horrific.

bump

I can see EVIL on those eyes really.