How do we deal with the low IQ monkeys that think it's a good idea to resist when someone is pointing a gun at them?

How do we deal with the low IQ monkeys that think it's a good idea to resist when someone is pointing a gun at them?

Attached: pointing-gun-at-cop.jpg (790x415, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__hVBPwA3CI
sylvianenuccio.com/social-exclusion-and-ostracism-what-are-the-psychological-effects/
youtube.com/watch?v=cpepSMgRYzw
mega.nz/#F!nE4B2QJD!8jStV7SzHMepO0Mz70USnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pull the trigger
End the nigger

We dont, let them earn their Darwin award

Well you start by not teaching your kids to disrespect authority like every nigger parent does.

Good rhyme. It’ll be a good catchfraze.

Teaching your children to think critically will naturally end with them rationally hating cops, but would these people act differently if it was a private citizen holding them at gunpoint? Do they resist and act dumb just because it's a cop?

What happens when the cops show up to steal your guns?

Will you resist?

Or be a good goy?

They won't find me in the shadows

Lost my guns in a boating accident.

This is what we pay the police for. I love the police state. People whine and whinge that the police are too militarized and aggressive. I personally enjoy watching niggers get gunned down by what basically amounts to tattooed skinheads with PTSD.

If they were actively storming my house, I’d pull a “this is exactly what the second amendment is for”

You could cry about it on the internet like a fucking faggot you cunt

shooting them?

I have this conversation in my personal life as well, but I often see people defending these low IQ monkeys on Sup Forums, so I wanted to hear their perspective on what should be done so I can formulate better arguments to convince acquaintances.

You point a gun at me and I will end your life. You are the nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=__hVBPwA3CI
Cops are pussies. Also, if you willingly surrender because someone is pointing a gun at you, you're a fucking cuck. No exceptions.

fpbp

So when a nigger is pointing a gun at you, you should absolutely not resist. Instead offer to give him a blow job. Then slip his monster sambo cock down your slick throat and be sure to work the shaft while your at it. Sure you'll be a bitch but he might pat you on your head after taking your wallet.

If you think you can pull your CC when someone has already pointed their gun at you, you're delusional.

>low IQ monkeys

Attached: SHIIIEEEET_nigga 09.06 AM.png (767x538, 642K)

Attached: 1517423670554.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Those dudes in uniform have just as low of an IQ. At least the nog goes to prison if he blasts me, the pig gets a medal.

Get rid of these trigger happy douchebags and within a month you will see niggers in america behaving the best they ever have.

cant find archive for this someone link?

Get rid of these trigger happy douchebags and within a month you will see niggers in america behaving the best they ever have.

Cops hurt us more than they hurt niggers.

As long as you aren't a nigger, he would be in the wrong for shooting you. If you aren't a nigger, why would you resist an officer of the law? You've recognized the authority of the state and accepted the social contract, so I don't see any reason to resist police, even if they are wrong you can sue them.
Just like niggers in African countries without police shooting them are well behaved?

>plucks away a bunch of happy black folk
>enslaves them for years
>welds into their minds that they are inferior
>stigma created
>finds methods to continue oppression
>full equality is granted in the 1960's because of public pressure

Honestly, the monkeys act the way they do because you slowed down their progress. The same dynamic goes for why kids shoot up their schools. The moral logic is highly flawed, but the dynamic is actually rooted in Psychology.

SOCIAL EXCLUSION AND OSTRACISM: WHAT ARE THE PSYCHOLOGICAL EFFECTS?
sylvianenuccio.com/social-exclusion-and-ostracism-what-are-the-psychological-effects/

You have brought this on yourselves. This nation shall pay for the sins of it's forefathers.

>As long as you aren't a nigger, he would be in the wrong for shooting you.
Tell that to the guy in Arizona that got blasted by Swat for not doing the macarena while simultaneously doing a handstand properly

>You have brought this on yourselves
kill yourself, faggot

Attached: 1521151336963.gif (480x270, 926K)

With all the pigs and laws we hve now, blacks are commiting crime at unprecedented rates. Before we had this nanny state bullshit and let the citizens handle the law, blacks knew better than to rape, because they knew white men with torches and guns would gove them a visit if they acted up. Today if a nigger rapes some bitch, he gets to spend his days at a big nigger camp, he doesnt feel any pain or heat for what he has done.

Get rid of the cops which hold back good men and crime will erase itself. My kin used to shoot niggers for starting shit and also used to lynch them in public. Because of that blacks were well behaved and much more responsible. They used to have an illegitimacy rate of 30, now it is 70+.

need sauce on this senpai

>How I Cured My Autism With This 1 Easy Step

Why the fuck are you trying to keep niggers alive?

Attached: sneakyjew.jpg (600x600, 55K)

/thread

some guy shoots himself with a shotgun
what else do you possibly need

Niggers are the working class and America has abandoned the working class since the 1970s. The opioid crisis is an analogous phenomenon in white communites.

Exactly the reaction he wanted, genius. You wanna know why people like him come back? You keep feeding his ego.

/thread

idk, maybe the full video. you fucking retard

People like him don't come back, that's the point of the shotgun.

Attached: op's keyboard.jpg (700x436, 49K)

you don't want to see it trust me, it made me almost throw up

True, but we also abandoned common sense, we gave into our emotions and turned our civilization into New Babylon.
Remember that the state and its followers are as bad as any mongrel or heretic, in fact they are worse, as they enable evil.

Attached: 050A1903-0524-4D90-BA26-39DFD19BE9C3.jpg (584x481, 48K)

lol are you 12 or something. link the vid if you have it please

>maybe the full video

Attached: babytortured.webm (500x486, 2.99M)

Arm the low IQ monkeys and tell them to point back.

It is pretty unsettling, not much for the gore, but for how pitiful the kid is and his mom’s on camera reaction.

Nothing. The problem sorts itself out.

>How do we deal with the low IQ monkeys that think it's a good idea to resist when someone is pointing a gun at them?
take away everyones guns. problem solved

but seriously, youre allowed to kill an officer of the law if you deem it nessecary because you can argue he was out of line and putting your life in danger. police dont do shit but make matters worse. thats why theres a second amendment, youre supposed to fight when the sheriff comes to take you away from your house over commerical law taxes. you are supposed to put your foot down until there is an agreement, reasonable.
youtube.com/watch?v=cpepSMgRYzw

here you go you've been warned bro, it's pretty fucked up and this is coming for a guy who's been using this site for 9 years

mega.nz/#F!nE4B2QJD!8jStV7SzHMepO0Mz70USnQ

You can't, it's conditioned behavior. Unless you change how news media works, stop inundating people with shock and fear propaganda, etc. You can't change it. It's just a symptom of a larger problem.

>it made me almost throw up
lmao

Kill them?

the opoid crisis is a god send to show the white man that he is not god and vunerable to the karma he as spread towards others.

Attached: 1477045466007.jpg (1196x3964, 649K)

>How do we deal with the low IQ monkeys that think it's a good idea to resist when someone is pointing a gun at them?
your supposed to shoot back. doesnt matter. your life is in danger because some one has a gun on you.

but lets take the guns away and have a double standard.

Attached: 1520576010543.jpg (730x480, 17K)

Fuck off wanker, at least it takes malicious actions to bring us to that state, considering such degeneracy is natural for you shitskins.

i like this

Our only flaw has been our tolerance. Yall better hope you exterminate us, because once we learn from our errors, we are never going to relent.

let the cops shoot them and eventually the cops will lose their jobs

Let white dudes with torches and shotguns handle it. Intimacy works wonders.

But high IQ people are often disqualified from being police. So why would low IQ monkeys with guns obey other low IQ monkeys with guns?

Chootum.

comeon

atleast own the atrosities the white man has done across the world that do outnumber his accomplishments overall.
you are responisble for all wars, all environmental disasters, all pollution and deforestation, spreading deadly viruses and vaccinations, and now responsible for all oppression. you are prestigious in spreading chaos and calling it civil.

your pechant to industrialize while leaving a scorched path everywhere you go reflects perfectly with the notion that your kind is a direct descendant of Cain. you are an abomination of god and your works are there to prove it, you leave a path of destruction through consumerism while shunning those who wish to live naturally.
as a tribes man isolated from the first world if he is depressed, i guarantee he knows no such feeling.

>mega

thanks but no thanks

free birth control/abortion/sterilization
longer prison sentences for criminals
pay the women to use sperm from smart donors.
problem will be fixed in a generation or two.

>Hey were you aware of this very obvious thing

left cant meme

Agreed, basically the world would be better off without whites. Unfortunately it is our god given responsibility, a brown man’s burden if you will, to re-educate and reprogram these savage caucasians into a peace loving and god fearing people

i cant find the liveleak link put someone uploaded it on MEGA why are you scared to open it?

That little factoid always stuns people when you tell them that is the last federally-protected discrimination in the U.S.
Not only protected, but encouraged.
No cops with IQs over 105.
They never believe me, then they research it and usually end up saying something like "well, this explains everything."
> INB4 I'm a cop and my IQ is over 105
No, it isn't, and the people that told you it was were just trying to bolster your confidence on the streets.

We are greedy and at times, dishonorable hypocrites yet we are still the most benevolent and progressive people on the planet. We abandoned savagery and feudalism for the well being of the common man, something rarely seen in other cultures. You can pick at our flaws and boast whatever you wish, just remeber that reality does not bode well with your fallacious idealisms

?

That is hilarious, you bring know positive attributes to our society, you only drain and create tension. Even when we give you the resources to sustain yourselves you fuck it up, and now when the white man has yielded, you continue to strike away, you are going to create a monster from this groundless offensive

No* holy shit how did i do that

Attached: 1458163385487.gif (400x286, 1.18M)

Shoot them. Christ, it isn't complicated.

>herp-diddly-erp ITZ ONLY NIGGERS AND SPIC WOT GIT SHOTTEDED
>police b on OUR SIDE, they don't never persecute whites
Goddamned morons deserve to be slaves.

No its still good when non-whites die. Its the right thing in this world. We should kill them all if we find a way to.

my pic is related to your pic

Attached: from my cold dead hands.png (500x519, 138K)

If only they had fathers to teach them that lesson...

Meanwhile in black African ethnostates...

Same. I don't even fish.