Crazy white male racists BTFO by science

Crazy white male racists BTFO by science.

inb4
>boo hoo science doesn't real! god told me so!
and general low IQ conservative derp

blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/why-are-white-men-stockpiling-guns/

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 5.39.35 PM.png (1114x616, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/MP270uFzcZgM/
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
archive.is/Z29xM
blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/why-are-white-men-stockpiling-guns/
archive.is/HdIo6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course you guys will just ignore it, like you ignore all other scientific truths. 'But muh narrative!'

i buy guns because i have a tiny penis.
owning a big black rifle makes me feel like a man, something i rarely get to experience.

The first step is admitting it.

>design society
>include others
>the others work hard to destroy it
>the others constantly grow in number and influence
>designers get worried

Actually its to kill people like you and your children.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU'D LIKE TO ADMIT

>(((Research suggests)))

Ive killed jews.

Those things are rational, though.

Cause and effect.

If you don't want people to own firearms outside of those with the hobby, then tell your pets to behave.

THE LINK LITERALLY HAS "BLOGS" IN IT

kill yourself OP

Literally nothing wrong with that statement, brainlet.

Stop spamming your literal blog. Enjoy your ban.

this.
bitchute.com/video/MP270uFzcZgM/

Attached: 56756579569.jpg (1920x1928, 349K)

Guns kill people
>spoons make people fat
>pencils misspell words
>cars drive drunk
>Trayvons and Mike Browns dindu nuffin

whew lad... I could literally feel the brain cells dying as I pretended to be liberal writing the above..

Because south africa and youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

Because robbers could have a weapon or a gun too.
>scientific American
Are you fucking kidding me. I'd like to see the writer of this article try to "reason" with a 6 foot nigger who has a shot gun and is starving.

>Crazy white male racists . . . low IQ . . . derp

Seems like you're the one with a low IQ, friendo. Their fears are legitimate and based on statistics. What are your views based on? Propaganda and lies.

Attached: black crime stats.gif (616x5370, 1.18M)

>I don't understand statistical analysis
the post.

Attached: 1507347363347.jpg (1000x700, 78K)

It cites facts and scientific studies, and it's a SCIENCE BLOG. It actually sciences the shit out of what it writes about.

I know the blogs you follow are retarded, but blogs it's not the medium that's the problem.

No sources or statistics based in reality.
Ignore the CDC report on guns preventing over 3 million crimes a year.

The faggot that wrote this article needs some harassment.

They address that in the article. Maybe you should read it and learn something for once, redneck.

Clearly you didn't read the article. They're not legitimate. They're irrational.

>No sources or statistics based in reality.

Why, because they hurt your widdle feelings?

Face the actual truth. Time to take the real Red Pill. Progress will leave you sad men in the dust.

I'm stockpiling guns because I live in a rural area 20 miles away from the nearest police station.

But dipshit urban liberals think everyone lives in an apartment.

Apparently the guy that wrote this article works for shareblue also.
Definitely sounds like he needs some friendly packages in the mail.

Only a retard would think having a huge cash of unsecured weapons would keep them safe.

1. It only makes you a target
2. It only takes one bullet to get enough guns to arm your enemies battalion, and it’s not like you can travel out of the suburbs with 12 guns easily

Couldn’t we simply make capital punishment illegal? It’s hard for a fascist government to be tough if their governing document bans anyone outside of the military from killing anyone

>Why are white men stockpiling guns

Attached: 1439328480412.jpg (883x1154, 254K)

There were no sources.
Your article was written by a share blue nigger.

Attached: jerryadam.png (617x116, 15K)

>cash

It's cache...

So you're a typical racist redneck. Good to know.

Stay out of the cities, where people are actually educated.

Sorry all my guns are buried in the ground out in the woods.

I'm a liberal I don't own guns.

>High population centers

It's like you want to die when the food runs out.

Vous avez un cache de bites dans vos fesses

Indoctrinated, not educated.

I hate science people. They should die with the jews for pandeirng for them.

Hey now if you wanna be huge faggot at least archive it.

archive.is/Z29xM

Attached: Do Not Ai.jpg (488x668, 48K)

>they don’t appear to be religious—and, suggests one study, faith seems to reduce their attachment to guns.
kek

>Muh science! Muh science proves it!!

no source article written by a shareblue leftist shill... lol... yeah fuck off. SAGE!!!

>Research suggests
AKA survey of loaded questions on a sample of 20 people specifically chosen because they fit the narrative you are trying to push going in

Everyone in my house keeps a gun on them and sleeps next to an assault rifle. There's a certain protocol with that, if somebody breaks in the alarm will go off. Everyone's beds are set up to create grid in which the members of the house will not receive friendly fire.

If somebody breaks into my house they are dead. Even the 7 year old is armed.

Attached: 11yearoldshootsintruder.png (824x1104, 290K)

We have always stockpiled weapons throughout our history.
Wtf is this kike article getting at.

You won't be talking shit from the ground.

Sorry I have 22 acres of lightly forested land with running water, good soil, orchard, chicken coup, and friendly, red-pilled, retired neighbors.

I saw a cougar running across my property the other night. It was beautiful. I also love it when the deer amd their fawns jump around my fences, they are truly majestic creatures.

Scientific American is obviously metropolitan marxist propaganda just like The Atlantic; it's only "scientific in name only.

Attached: 1519088454842.png (599x541, 417K)

>Science says white guys like guns because of tiny peepees!
>By: Ruben Shlomocoinblatt

Attached: mainstreamed anti-white agitprop.jpg (2048x1448, 567K)

>waiting until they are seven years old to arm them

Nigga please.

Attached: gunbaby.jpg (408x350, 27K)

That's nice. You're easily entertained in your dumb state of being. Nothing wrong with that. Just please don't stand in the way of progress, you loon.

Most poeple who designed society were immigrants. Most who worked and built said designs were immigrants too.

But seems that every publication has turned into something like that. I respected these publications growing up, but something has changed recently. They really have it out for white men in these articles - we're weak, anxious, racist, etc. But never a word of criticism for anyone else. Maybe white men are arming up because the US is becoming a more dangerous place?

Attached: Degeneracy.jpg (186x271, 11K)

I shot an opossum 5 times with a 556 and it didn't die, make sure to use buck shot on that fucker.
I bought a saiga 12 specifically for hunting velociraptors.

Attached: Schlieren_Imaging_Flash_Suppressor.jpg (400x384, 20K)

>die white males
>fucking die whitey it's out time
>beige power
>fuck all you nazi whites
Wonder why they're stockpiling guns

Because it hurts your widdle feelings with science, which IS real.

>jewtube shoahs William Luther Pierce video

Attached: Enough.jpg (600x581, 15K)

>hunting velociraptors.
Dem' gud eattin' !

He was shooting a bullpup saiga 12 when he was 6 years old. He can shoot man sized target from 500m.

Attached: anime-shooting3.jpg (2171x2206, 2.61M)

white immigrants

No, that is absolutely wrong.
Most of the things built in America were by naturalized citizens.

No?

Race war happens my money is on white people.

I'm a simple man. Satisfied with my life. That's why I don't shitpost on here much anymore.

you sound like a really hip dude

Attached: 1376505453560.jpg (760x960, 115K)

>Flood the nation with hostile foreigners who brag online constantly about what they are going to do to white people when they are a minority
>See places like Zimbabwe, South Africa and parts of Europe going to hell.
>"Hurrr why are white people becoming so paranoid"

God I hate the media. Politicians aren't even that bad compared to these weirdo journalists who seem to just want us marginalised in our own countries.

B a s e d

>I respected these publications growing up, but something has changed recently.
They went from white owners to Jewish owners. That's literally all that happened. Look up who runs NatGeo now.

i wouldnt say "stockpiling"

Ta yeule mangeux de queues.

Well for me personally, I have bought enough guns to arm every person in my neighborhood.
Back when sandy hook was fresh and everyone was wigging out about a new gun ban, every person I knew would rather die fighting to the death than give up their guns.

Black, white, mexican, jewish, all my friends were ready to fuck shit up for one last time.

Gun grabbers brought me to Sup Forums; that's when I became political.
Before hand I was 100% apolitical but then they came for the guns.

>anxious about their ability to protect their families
understandable. why wouldn't you want to protect your family when the police take their sweet time attending your call?

>insecure about their place in the job market
you mean the increasingly anti-white (and now anti asian too) system used by companies?

>beset by racial fears
You mean the reality where whites will be a minority by 2040?

>blogs.scientificamerican
>blogs

Attached: 1415926881238.jpg (258x245, 12K)

It's just agitprop dude. If they're not directly attacking you, they're saying you deserve to be attacked for one reason or another. Articles like this aren't written to inform. They're written to demoralize. It's Marxism 101.

Watching the insanity around guns lately has convinced me to invest in one and get a CCL.

Why is dick the first thing libs think about? Not every object represents a phallus you gay cunt

Attached: mac pen.gif (500x220, 1.88M)

But-t-t user, it's toxic masculinity to want to protect your family!

Attached: leftieswithguns.png (1266x874, 867K)

>anxious
>insecure
>fears

Ok, but are they suggesting these are unfounded? Like are white men just supposed to ignore that they are being dispossessed and overrun in their own country?

Like are we just supposed to pretend Detroit, Atlanta, Chicago, etc. aren't real?

We are white. A long time horizon is what makes us white. We see the writing on the wall, and we aren't going to just go ahead and die like the whites who ruled Haiti.

It's meant to give the lemmings a miniscule and misinformed series of talking points.
If you encounter them, destroy them.
Louder with crowder did it right too.
They can't stand one on one.

Attached: samhyde2.png (1060x1060, 1.21M)

So I can effortless eliminate any threat to me or my family without risking my own well being for no reason. All that other horse shit is nonsense.

>(((scientific truths)))

5pbp

>anxious about their ability to protect their families
Fucking monsters.

>blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/why-are-white-men-stockpiling-guns/
archive.is/HdIo6

Sad to see them fall one by one, feels like a dystopia.

So when they come for me for "thought" crimes I'll be able to exercise my second amendment rights to defend my infringed upon first.

/thread

>Before hand I was 100% apolitical but then they came for the guns.
Maybe that's why Obama never went after them. They trying to grind us down first.

Holy shit I can't imagine any norwegian publication using such loaded language trying to make any sort of point. Maybe a blog perhaps
American media really is the worst

I fucking hate this argument so much. The kind of white people that come into a country and build infrastructure and communities are colonists. Hordes of low iq shitskins flooding in for gibs are not the same type of immigrant

> It has science in the name, it must be right.

Fuck I am so tired of these leftist retards. Someone let social sciences count for degrees and these brainlets immediately fell for the "more educated left" meme. Peer review implies only that some peers have reviewed and agreed with the premise of the study. If you have a whole degree of absolute retards regurgitating pseudoscience, then the review of such peers ammounts to cum dripped dog shit. I think the solution is to create a new sphere of studies based on Hitlerism and peer review each other so that they eventualy understand how fucking pointless this form of education is.

>immigrants
america was founded by settlers and conquest schlomo. the same way israel was created.

Nothing to answer, cuck ? These feminist degrees retards can suck my two phdicks.

> educated
> in the cities

Don't fall for the "social science is a legitimate field" meme please.

I honestly think some threads like this are just a fellow Sup Forumsack playing devil's advocate to give us some much needed practice in stomping the leftists.

>White people will go extinct, here's why it's a good thing!
>12 reasons why you're a fucking white male.
>WHY ARE YOU SO AFRAID GOYIM? ROLL OVER AND ACCEPT YOUR GENOCIDE.

>white immigrants
There, fixed that for you dumb cunt.

That sounds like 3 pretty reasonable reasons to own some guns

Buying guns is just wisdom pure and simple. Niggers don’t have the imagination to foresee a world where shit hits the fan and only the armed stand a chance at survival

This but unironically

lol queer

getting ready to purge

The kikes aren't even trying anymore at this point.