Contact white south african women who are about to be genocided by nigs

>contact white south african women who are about to be genocided by nigs
>offer to get them a marriage visa in exchange for regular sexual service

Would this work? People used to talk about mail order brides from Russia or other poor countries. What about mail order white women from South Africa who are desperate to leave but can't get out because (((other countries))) don't want them?

Attached: IMG_4356_WEB.jpg (900x785, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jq0GReiZyKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You could also just marry one for real.

why would they marry a faggot who can’t get a girlfriend?

It could but most are not that desperate and would rather be killed then have sex with you.

LOL women don't have that problem
they'll just marry the invaders

The Boer are ultra religious Calvinists you degenerate

this

Attached: y9vlq.jpg (1920x1440, 150K)

If they would only want to marry me.

>become sex slave of some weeb from Oregon
>be brutally murdered by nigger hordes

this is actually a really tough call

To escape imminent genocide. I thought I explained this.

Trump's addressing SA...

Attached: sa.jpg (800x640, 54K)

if they offer me land per kill ill be there tomorrow to fight.

you are a low iq beta orbiting fuckwit. have some goddamn honor and integrity you fucking lowlife.

There isn’t an organized Boer Provisional Government yet, nor is there a Boer Army? When there is, you can go fight.

Attached: justmealial-ig.jpg (1080x1350, 178K)

>save white SA from niggers by marrying her
>she starts watching CNN
>ends up cheating on you with a nigger
it's hopeless user just find a qt 3.14 trap and live a happy life.

Attached: 1521160346737.png (1000x1400, 818K)

TOO LATE. THEY ARE GOING TO AUSTRALIA SO THEY CAN BE DISARMED VOLUNTARILY.

I'm telling you, whatever Kike thought up that fucking plan was a god damned genius.

>Fat guy dates bald woman

And,?

>in exchange for regular sexual service
This is disgusting.

>Would this work

No. Not in your favor, at least.

but traps can't bear children

Attached: the legend.jpg (675x1200, 127K)

they will invent artificial wombs before they find a cure for feminism.

Attached: head_pat.jpg (800x800, 91K)

Burger is a burger
Burger

But then youre married to an african.

I just want a SA bro to hang out with... All I have around here are commies and Mexicans.

Fucking mutt

>Come sleep with me or you’ll be mutilated by niggers
Disgusting. No honor.

Wait what's happening in South America?

South Africa I mean.

>>offer to get them a marriage visa in exchange for regular sexual service

Degeneracy.

Where are the SA hotties lookin to be saved, a while back there was one but was probably a khazar internet defense force LARP

How can I marry one so her family can chain immigrate off her? I care about them not dying, unlike OP faggot.

They come to Australia because it is much closer than any pro-gun nation and the climate is familiar.

"Natives" are routinely attacking farms and white people, torturing and killing them, the government is completely black run. Refuse to crack down or acknowledge the attacks and blame white people for everything despite whites paying %85 of income tax.
Beors face extinction.

I'm thinking of visiting one of these
youtu.be/Jq0GReiZyKc

>fat

He can probably outrun you and outlift you any day of the weak.

Go do something useful like remove Abbo.

Bullshit. USA has a range of climates ranging from Snow nigger to Subtropical nigger. Plus, we have guns.

>he thinks even with the promise of citizenship some woman would marry let alone fuck any of the whiney hypocritical manchildren that populate this board...
Go for it m8. Just give me a minute to get my popcorn out of the microwave

Attached: pol.jpg (952x712, 293K)

Congrats user, you're finally gunna get that white christian whore

>Would this work?
No.

Mail order brides only partially work, and only because they are heavily reliant upon the man in the rich western country for many things. They don't speak the language, or know the culture, or own the property etc. They need him to provide. They will still abstain from sex more over time.

White south africans don't have that disadvantage. Many of them speak English, and beyond that any sex they offered would be *extremely* temporary. Just to basically get their foot in the door. Once they gain citizenship, have a job, and get into the routine of American life, she's done with you.

You also have no documentation regarding your deal(because you can't), but on the flip side you cannot legally force her into prostitution, so she can just refuse to have sex with you after you're married and your only legal recourse would be divorce...which you may not even be able to do depending on state if she hasn't done anything demonstrably wrong.

There are a lot of factors, but all signs point to "Maybe a little bit of sex to start, though reluctantly. No sex after they've set up shop"