I’m LMAOing at how sad the white race is

Looking at you cucks from the outside I can’t help but laugh my ass off. You hold people like me to NO standards yet we get ALL the same rights, Hell, you even give us advantages in many situations depending on who’s running the show. LMAO. Fuck I can’t stop laughing just thinking about this skinny fat pussy faggot liberal white boy that I cucked the living shit out of. The faggot never shuts the fuck up about some new “software” he’s interested in and I can’t help but laugh knowing he’s totally oblivious that I just blew a load in his girlfriend.

I mean seriously, if you’re in the US, take a look at the state of your race. Most young whites, both men and women, literally copy black culture because they’re not allowed or even given anything of their own. LMAO. Go talk to a young white person, they have the potential to be well spoken but instead they mumble or do that little aaahhh noise like they’re struggling to get a word out, just like many of my fellow blacks do. Do you realize how fucking cucked that makes you? That the children of your race purposely act dumber because they feel like they have to? LMAO. And y’all are always going on about how blacks have bad parenting. Young whites worship black rappers and black athletes. They use black jargon, they use black slang. They’ve got no other option if they want to be cool or popular LMAO. Well they do have another option, the one given to them by the “alt right” but it’s pretty clear no normal people will express any of that shit in real life, so functionally they’ve got no option. It’s either participate as a pseudo black person or be isolated from your society. LMAO.

Attached: 26654513-B2A7-4D43-865F-403BEEA16A0E.jpg (702x1024, 166K)

And the young whites that are intellectually gifted spend all their mental energy defending non whites LMAO. It’s hilarious, go find the nerdy, high achieving white girl you graduated with. Her social media is filled with liberal intellectual shit, isn’t it? About how us blacks are oppressed by her (LMAO) and she has something to atone for (LMAO). It’s fucking comical to me that you whites have sank this low, that girls I’ve never met and that have had zero impact on my life feel like they’re indebted to me. Fuck you white people are pathetic, you know that? God it feels so fucking good being a black man in the 21st century. Promoted in all forms of media, the “intellectuals” of the day make post hoc theories to explain away our bad behavior and pathologize normal behavior by whites.

And before you guys do your whole “your time is almost up nigger” routine, just know this: You can’t even express your opinions in public without being attacked violently and being ostracized socially and economically. What’s more, the only people promoting your shit in real life are ugly outcasts with nothing to lose, which makes moderate whites more likely to not want any part of that. Not only that, but demographic trends will continue the way they are and will guarantee more social, political, and economic power for people of color. In short, it’s fucking great to be black, and it’s comical how whites let it get so bad.

hi JIDF

instant sage

Sage

Attached: 1CE72B9A-1C21-4CCF-900E-B7EBFA2A20E3.jpg (495x750, 59K)

Yep, sage. Ignore the problems presented to you, ignore anything that might make you feel uncomfortable. The typical white way of dealing with things. Lmfao. While you losers were spending your lives “programming” or playing Xbox Live, millions of blacks and browns were flooding into your country.

Guess you could “sage” that one huh? These uncomfortable truths will still be true whether or not you do your little sage trick.

Bump

I bet your ancestors didn't laught when they met us.

Attached: Slaves[1].jpg (350x253, 24K)

Cool man, how is that relevant to what’s happening around you, at this very moment? Look around buddy, you’re obviously not happy with the state of things, otherwise you wouldn’t have to complain about it on an anonymous image board all the time (one of the last places on the internet that won’t kick you off their platform for saying what you’re saying). Lmao.

>lowest IQ on planet
>poorest race on planet

heres a second sage, faggot

Just pay it forward, user. You are the master of your destiny.

Attached: 3029A311-90E9-44B3-AD90-4BE2AB30412B.jpg (773x554, 54K)

So you ignore everything I said in my post? I don’t give a fuck about average racial IQs, you whites are so caught up in abstractions all the time. No shit black people are dumb as hell, what does that do to change the content or points made in my post?

Things are already changing here in Europe and when it explodes, it'll be glorious.

Let's see if you have the meetle when the time comes, or will falter, like your ancestors did.

>"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

>"Let us have a dagger between our teeth, a bomb in our hands, and an infinite scorn in our hearts."

You are nothing to us.

Hello JIDF (you) have earned a shekel

Based as half slav I have revoked my membership of the "white" race a while ago. There's no saving these massive faggots. Even the honest that are right wing are mentally fucking retarded like Richard Spencer Heimbach and TRS and Sup Forums is just filled with degenrate sodomites and autistic media and video game consumers.

Attached: Slide Thread Warning.png (1500x1500, 926K)

Attached: 1521130472339.jpg (616x2030, 314K)

Attached: 1521130557599.png (885x728, 489K)

Attached: 1521130579453.jpg (1000x4500, 1.32M)

Attached: 1521130744259.png (1233x1809, 1.23M)

nigger

Attached: 1521130644139.png (1384x1960, 1.16M)

Attached: 1521131832958.jpg (564x775, 113K)

Anyone who responds to this LARP is a retard. Sage

you realise that shit movie was made by whites and kikes right

I just wonder if Sup Forums was for whites, complaining. Guess I'm not the only one here who's the 56%.

Attached: enon.png (492x502, 8K)

MOOOMY MOOOMY THE JEWS MOOOMY THE JEWS MADE ME INTO A MASSIVE FAGGOT MOMMY MOOMY I WILL TOUCH A SEE A VAGINA MOOOMY I JUST WANT MY VIDEO GAEM MOOMMY I HATE LIFE SO MUCH MOOOMY I HATE THE JOOOZ MOOMY LET ME POST ABOUT IT ON Sup Forums AAAAAAAAAAAAAH FUUUCK

Attached: transcoder.png (256x256, 78K)

Yeah, blacks commits more crime, pay less in taxes than they take out, and didn’t build the pyramids. Maybe you could try reading what I wrote instead of just posting the same charts over and over again?

Read the last paragraph I posted. People like you are poison to normal whites lmao. They want nothing to do with you or your weird fantasies. Lmfao.

here let me spoon food you a triple sage pleb

Yes? That’s why I posted the version that says pander instead of panther. I’m calling you white cucks pathetic because you lander so hard, it’s fucking comical seeing you throw money at blacks and give our movies glowing reviews lmfao. Fucking pussies.

>People like you are poison to normal whites lmao.

Aren't normal whites cucks, by your own definition? By being "a poison" to "normal whites" you are basically glorifying me, by your standands - unless you're incapable of basic logic, which I wouldn't be surprised at all, if were it the case.

Anyway, you look scared - and you should be.

>our movies
None of these movies are made by blacks, Tyrone. They exist so that the likes of you throw YOUR money at them.

Times are changing, white people are gradually waking up, and ironically, people like you making posts like this are helping to progress that change.

Attached: 1521131647199.jpg (1591x3502, 983K)

>I don’t give a fuck about average racial IQs, you whites are so caught up in abstractions all the time
ironically fitting

YOURE OBVIOUSLY
A WHITE MALE
COVERTLY TRYING TO
MOTIVATE EVEN MORE RACISM
FOR YOUR SADISTIC AGENDA TO
CREATE RACIAL DIVISION

YOU AINT FOOLIN ME YOU
DICKSHRINK BITCH FUCKING NAZI

Attached: 1512324566051.png (662x540, 240K)

ITS OBVIOUS FOR YOU PORTRAY YOUR OWN KIND AS 'THEY' RATHER THAN 'WE'

It's kinda sad how obvious it is that a white person wrote this.

>he laughs because we face an obstacle
>we laugh because his entire race never overcame one

Attached: 1520287824872.jpg (320x320, 29K)