Hey Sup Forums, I have stumbled across a realization that might interest you. (Pic related)

Hey Sup Forums, I have stumbled across a realization that might interest you. (Pic related)

I know you anons are keen on digging up and verifying information, and if anything could be dug up to verify this, it would be a huge-boon against the "white people have no culture" and "cultural appropriation" narratives.

Attached: cultural appropriation.jpg (933x917, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wgT3Fo5BLTs
youtube.com/watch?v=veam26T9WR4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syncopation
youtube.com/watch?v=V1HlSymdnB8
youtube.com/watch?v=CDSeqqEN9Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=sF2ZqlPNuqU
youtube.com/watch?v=K-n4n4pv2OE&list=PLPK_tTq1imFoDl_9htllNkCDsHEyy93Oc
youtube.com/watch?v=OxfS4vOV3IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JPM0I3vx2zs
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7EGQzn8e1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

user don't waste your time on people who claim that (("white people have no culture")). Only absolutely brainwashed brainlet could possibly say that

nah the niggers have the blues and jazz. It’s their greatest contribution to the world.

oh and rap.

Attached: image.jpg (202x249, 44K)

Ya, I know that, but the problem is smart people get roped into this meme too.

The best weapon against it is undeniable facts.
Just brushing it off is appeasement.

Jazz was an offshoot of ragtime, if I remember correctly

Sup Forums is going to love this

We had these threads for days a few months back, and I argued against idiots repeatedly over this. The pentatonic scale was brought to the USA by Irish/Scottish slaves working the fields next to niggers. Waulking music is where blues comes from.

Waulking Music:
youtube.com/watch?v=wgT3Fo5BLTs

Early Blues:
youtube.com/watch?v=veam26T9WR4

Slave owners didn't teach slaves how to speak English. The poor white immigrants did.

They're not smart if they fall for that. They live surrounded by white inventions and white culture.
Niggers have no poets, no great writers, they haven't even got any traditions each holiday is white. You got to be blind not to see that

Take the pic, spread it around, report back with the saltiest reactions

I like rap but i have to admit its a fucking cancer

If you can't slug back some beers and make nice music with anybody, you're not white.

Oh, I can do that.
But, that's not what this discussion is about.

Just point to the past two thousand years of Europe instead...
>"white people invented blues"
no matter if true or not pales in comparison to the literature, philosophy, law, music, science, architecture of the western world. Why bother claiming the pennies when you sit on a pile of cultural gold?

>niggers invented spoken word poetry.
you're not even close man.

Attached: homer.jpg (933x1200, 823K)

Research "syncopation"

I'm a major part of Jazz, and it's 100% African in origin.

/thread.

I wanted to know about the whole Jazz and and Blues thing for a while now. It's the only thing that the Liberals have left to defend the beasts. thanks

Jazz comes from late classical music.

>It's the only thing that the Liberals have left to defend the beasts

Right?
Not only that but, it's one of the deepest cultural things blacks like to claim as theirs. Not as a right to claim, but as a weapon to wield against whites claiming "they have no culture"

Imagine how many minds would turn inside out if they realized they were the culture thiefs this whole time.

Got any examples?
Beyond just disproving arguments, I have a genuine interest in the history music, and this seems to be a sort of "missing link" that is never discussed as though jazz and blues just spontaneously emerged in the south on its own.

dumbass

Syncopation has been an important element of European musical composition since at least the Middle Ages. Many Italian and French compositions of the music of the 14th-century Trecento make use of syncopation, as in of the following madrigal by Giovanni da Firenze. (See also hocket.)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syncopation

DAM CUZ U GOT BLOWN OUT BY A COMMIE.
Nogs haven't invented a single form of musical expression. Not one. I DARE YOU TO NAME A SINGLE NIGGER-SOURCED MUSICAL FORM

>white people have no culture

Liberal's have this strange idea that culture is a word that just means food, fashion, and music. Those are element's of culture but they're the most superficial and unimportant aspects of it.

Why do they think like this? Is it because otherwise they have to admit that everyone else is appropriating European culture?

youtube.com/watch?v=V1HlSymdnB8
Yeah I now realize music like this has been stolen

What about rock and roll? they claim that

youtube.com/watch?v=CDSeqqEN9Rg

No idea about fashion but music and food is dominated by white culture. Biggest world brands are selling junk food from white culture of US or pizza from white culture of Italy.
In terms of music only asians can be considered equal to whites.

Also "black food" is literally just southern food

fried chicken and gumbo belongs to us

Not useful. Part of the concept of appropriation is that it is a dominant culture that is picking and choosing elements of an oppressed one. Otherwise it’s just adaptation. You need to actually read this shit if you’re going to try to present counter arguments or you’re wasting everyone’s time.

What is black food anyway ? KFC was founded by white guy. All I know is myth that blacks invented peanut butter but it's fishy af.
btw tried murican biscuit spread, I no longer wonder why significant amount of your population is fat.

Black or white, blues is awesome: youtube.com/watch?v=sF2ZqlPNuqU

(In this case, black writer, white performer.)

>Blues
>Blue Grass Kentucky
Derived from the music played by Irish from Virginia/the Chincoteague Islands/Kitty Hawk/Outer Banks N.C.
- think quartets
- think no money for instruments
- think toe-tapping
- think Louisiana, the Acadian French, and improvised impressionsims

youtube.com/watch?v=K-n4n4pv2OE&list=PLPK_tTq1imFoDl_9htllNkCDsHEyy93Oc

Thanks for the insight.
THAT's what I'm talking about.

This is good too.

Looks like I've got some reading and listening for tonight.

And I agree with this user too
If anything, the issue is also that I hate music being turned into a tool for division (even though I sorta did that with my post, oops).
This whole narrative of "whites don't have culture" is really destructive for unity in America.

I want to be able to show somebody who argues "blacks invented blues" and "whites rock & roll is just stealing from blues", that the music emerged from the interaction of both cultures.

and THAT is what makes blues truly American.
It was forged in the melting pot of cultures.

Fried chicken, greens, mashed potato's, mac and cheese

shit like that. they didn't make any of it

the Aztecs had peanut butter

Jazz fucking sucks... who gives a shit

> rap
Whites invented that too

>Flyting is a ritual, poetic exchange of insults practised mainly between the 5th and 16th centuries. The root is theOld Englishwordflītanmeaning quarrel. Examples of flyting are found throughout Norse, Celtic,[2]Anglo-SaxonandMedievalliterature involving both historical and mythological figures. The exchanges would become extremely provocative, often involving accusations ofcowardiceorsexual perversion.

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-201148.jpg (1068x1419, 416K)

>the Aztecs had peanut butter

Quetzalcwatl?
Got more details on this?

>It was forged in the melting pot of cultures.
Agreed, and its signature is as distinct in music as the taste of citrus in the culinary arts. Even the Brits' cover of When The Levee Breaks has the unmistakeable sound of the Mississippi Delta.

maybe if all races stopped viewing themselves as their race and as american we would get somewhere.

until then people are always going to debate who did what

>tfw people don't count being civilized, polite, not violent, aspiring for good jobs, etc, as culture

Attached: 1474131582375.jpg (1280x851, 167K)

you will find that its origins are in fact in Africa as the story of its evolution goes. It is but a predecessor to the European-version of a gourd (akante) that used animal hairs as strings.
- a drum maker in Boston, William Esperance Boucher, Jr. (Hanover, Germany 1822–1899 Baltimore, Maryland), fashioned a "drum on a stick" with 3 fretted strings, and a shortened string as the 'thumb-clapper' around 1845
- he combined the drum, the fiddle (largely Irish) and the gourd (akante)
- from Irish gospel came blues/bluegrass around the same period. the overlap of the sound of the two is due purely to proximity of Europeans that migrated to what would become the US and African slave sounds which were much more tempo based and very simple
- we see the same thing happening today with "Christian Rap"

We don't need proof that we're better than niggers. This is like the Super Size Me guy, who somehow thought he needed to actually turn himself into a human experiment in order to prove what was already self-evident to everyone.

Stop torturing animals please

First time I've seen a PRC flag not insult whites. But backhanded complements aside, agreed that whites at least try to live up to those standards. Also, white culture has become so popular among non-whites (see the salt about "whitewashing" on any subr*ddit for non-whites) that it's easy for us to think we have nothing in particular. I believe Dylann Roof's manifesto uses the analogy of Japanese culture taking over and kimonos not being so special anymore.

Yes let me judge Americans by their retarded farmers too...

Stop fucking your cousins please.

Attached: 1499116153485.png (572x505, 92K)

it's quite obvious that White Caucasians of European descent are inferior when it comes to playing bluegrass. these losers from Jersey are a total farce; amirite tho?
youtube.com/watch?v=OxfS4vOV3IQ
- they even faked the YouTube url by placing an 'IQ' at the end of the url string. Sad!

SHUT UP TURKNIGGER!
- we don't marry our sisters without dating them for a while first to make sure things are gonna work out tho
Hourly Reminder that Jewgle Captcha is shit

Attached: 1510566234804.jpg (400x600, 116K)

But right now it's self-evident to most people that Blacks invented Blues, Rap and Peanut Butter. If you want to JUST some commies you have to have those bases covered because that's both 90% of what they'll point to and 90% of their talking points. After that it's BBQ, Kangdoms and the predecessor of White people (which you can say you evolved from, which either infuriates or makes them think you're stupid as they'll say you evolved from a superior race if they're dumb). If they bring up BBC just remark you've been talking about culture and society and not actual race (call them a racist) and call them a bigoted idiot reinforcing racial stereotypes.

We have laws that ban people from filming factory farms because our gen pop actually have souls

you fuckers torture animal's in the middle of the street in broad daylight

We eat emotionless animal's specifically bred for food

you chinks torture and eat animal's that have spent the last 30,000 years in evolutionary lockstep with us. they're specifically designed to gain our sympathy.

I swear to god i'm gonna throw a gook into a giant pot of boiling water

You know honestly I try to
I really don't see myself as part of "White culture" given
A) I wasn't participating in history before my birth
B) I am annoyed by both white trash and richie riches
C) My own "culture" has largely been that of the internet; nameless, faceless, without geography

But then everybody in the USA right now is bent on putting me on some side or another.
We have a real problem with identity itself being turned into a weapon right now.

>We eat emotionless animal's specifically bred for food

C'mon user, you're shooting yourself in the foot with that argument.
Maybe you can argue that for chickens, they are reptile brained morons.
But pigs and cows, not so much.

>We have laws that ban people from filming factory farms
To hide the fucked up shit going on...

Because our corrupt government knows we wont stand for it. spread awareness faggot. try to get your fellow china men to stop this

You got me with pigs. but pigs also have a fuckload of meat unlike dogs and cats

This is just the kind of reply I've been seeking
Thanks for the pointers for reading user

And funk.

To be fair, pigs and cows were selectively bred for food, while dogs were bred to be companions. For people to eat dogs is a special kind of depravity. I actually have more respect for (((them))) and Mohammedan about not eating pigs, as they probably started the tradition to avoid trichinosis. Better to not do something than do something bad (like fucking eating dogs).

Attached: 1502983431024.jpg (386x371, 57K)

Now funk is a genre I'm 100% okay with crediting to black americans.
This may or may not become a funk thread.

Attached: bootsy.jpg (480x360, 16K)

you don't know shit about Funk or Bootsy wannabe faggot!

Son I can play the bass part of Herbie Hancock's Spank-A-Lee in my sleep

Bump

I don't really sé the similarities, got any more examples?

That image related is fucking retarded. Listen to west african arab music, then listen to afro-carribean music, then listen to blues. If you can't find the link you're tone deaf.

>If you can't find the link you're tone deaf.

I can't find the link because you didn't post any

Stop listening to Coon Tunes

Jonas?
Tori?

>I like cancer

wtf is wrong with you

this isn't a controversial topic, most american music associated with black people has roots in folk and other european music. But without blacks we wouldn't have developed their most wonderful derivatives like blues.

tf outta here. tf you can fool. i know men that can out-do-anything fool. fugg wid diss yo
youtube.com/watch?v=JPM0I3vx2zs

n' sheeit

did this thread died tho? is thread still kill tho?

Attached: look here folks.jpg (294x313, 8K)

nice try tho

Are rap battles the last stand of implicit white identity?

this is true... give blacks something anyways, jazz is epic

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7EGQzn8e1k