Americans with German heritage

Personally I have Anglo and German ancestry what about you American anons

Attached: German+American+Flag+2.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

About 40% German, the rest is British and Scandinavia. That being said I feel nothing about my German heritage, they can all go fuck themselves.

55% english 16% irish, euro mix on the rest. No nig, slav, or jew genes.

Feels good man

most inland white americans are german/irish/scottish/anglo/scandanavian depending on the area. mutts of these nationalities. particularly farmers and ranchers.

I'm about 56%

dad was adopted from germany, mom is asian. not sure how much of which heritage i am never had a dna test.

Qtr German, French, and Polish
An eighth Scottish and British

Wife is 100% German

Yeah honestly most real white Americans are too mixed at this point to take any pride in our ethnic heritage. Boomers were probably the last ones who could really still claim that. My dad has Eastern European lineage and my mom has Western. I'm a mutt, end of story.

>Feelz good man
You seem white too me

Attached: 1520856667860.jpg (694x925, 99K)

I'm part. But I'm also part Italian.
Am I even white?

Attached: 1508781105002.jpg (980x716, 258K)

Im 56% american.

Hapa mutt that's all nothing else unlike you although I have dark skin I come from a 100% German linage my family is a clan

Attached: 1520817076367m.jpg (576x1024, 47K)

According to the last census results I believe there is around 44 million ethnic German-Americans in the US. The largest population outside of Germany. Most living in the Midwest.

just

Attached: american-genetics-23andme.jpg (2038x2068, 1.06M)

Mostly this though miraculously I’ve encountered some white immigrants in my lifetime who are still very proud of their European background.

You don’t need to be part German to larp as a sausage eating, walther toting member of the third Reich.

>cringey "muh heritage thread"
Either you're american or not, you retards make it easy for foreigners to mock us.

Attached: 1513010662527.jpg (390x516, 27K)

posting

Attached: american-genetic.png (2480x2716, 1.46M)

these

Attached: americansanglo.png (842x294, 37K)

After WW1 and WW2 German Americans don't talk about their heritage much.

Attached: Nazi (21).jpg (260x334, 43K)

>White American
Ok

Attached: _89201539_2c282b05-3855-43ef-91cc-48b71229d3cf.jpg (976x549, 73K)

My German roots are actually from (((Belgium))).

Attached: feelsbadman.jpg (238x250, 6K)

>French German

wtf is that

Alsatian?

french / german
western european but not nordic or british

100% German, my great aunt was really into genealogy, she traced the family all the way back to the 1500s, with the only break between 1680-1790

Half irish half jew. family isnt religious though so its whatever.

20% german, 50% African, 10% Spanish, forgot the rest

Attached: 1520153928770.jpg (349x307, 33K)

>dat flag
kys
do it for the gene-pool

Attached: haaaaaaaaaargh.jpg (400x299, 32K)

I really don't get why Americans claim to be white especially pol tards the amount of mutts I have come across is unreal most of you have at least 10 native dna and 5% negro dna

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-014345_crop_540x750.jpg (540x750, 208K)

This.
I'm 100% German, though my kids are Getman, Swiss French.
One side of my family was interned in San Pedro until my Grandfather and his brothers would join the Navy and head for the Pacific. They had to "prove" their America-ness since they came over in 1920 from Poland (formerly Germany).
Even I feel stripped of any German identity and don't cling to it minus Lutheran identity. So besides the historical aspect, I don't see much stock in fapping to the fatherland.

dios mio....

I luv you meme flag baiters

madre de Dios

I am very, very lucky to say I can trace some of my people back well over 1000 years.

Yes I am a mutt but a wholly European one. I'm from NY and a lot of boats from Europe stopped there over the centuries.

I feel so bad for those European immigrants that chose South America over North America.

America is only 18% Hispanic

The area I'm from didn't even have Mexicans until like 30 years ago.

My family geneology is nearly 100% German. My Dad fucked it up when he married my Mom whose family were recent arrivals from England. Genetic proved this too. But as far as the Fatherland goes, my family left there in 1735 when it was the Holy Roman Empire. Rhineland region. Luckily my Mom has blonde hair and blue eyes otherwise that part would be fucked up too. My Grandfather was the last German speaker. He didn't teach my Dad and so it was lost. The anti-German propaganda here killed that tradition being passed on.

All Europeans are essentially mutts but with other whites so I would hardly classify them as such. I consider a mutt as someone with nigger or mestizo blood.

German, various parts of the British Isles, and possibly North American Indian. (No, I haven't and will never pull an Elizabeth Warren.)

Attached: 1519336076686.jpg (612x612, 91K)

2 1/2 Scottish last names, 1/2 Anglo and a Low German one going back to my grandparents maiden names. Blonde and blue/green eyes though. I'm told the border name has interesting history. Rare, yet used commonly as a name for evil people or groups in literature. Good stuff.

An ancestor of mine bought a shitload of land form the injuns in the last 1600's but didn't fuck them.

Well....not sexually, he fucked them on the land deal pretty good. A few rifles, pounds of gunpowder and shot, and cooking pots got him enough land that would go on to become a nice town in the future.

Really tho most likely most poltard are 85% white and I have seen proof lmao

Attached: PkPr3U6.png (1076x587, 802K)

Germanics, Celts, Franco's and Meds we're very divergent tribes only bought together by Rome. Gene studies have proved this, and what's stranger is the low mix rates during the Roman empire days. That or all those Roman mutt's crashed the empire and the US is more than likely Rome 2.0, warts and all.

My name is German. Dad was half German half English. Mom was English/scotsIrish. I am probably about 1/3 German. No one in my family has spoken German for 5 generations.

truthfully that is the other way round, I think most black Americans are 1/4 white

7/8ths German, the rest is Norwegian and Scot. Somehow got the Scot surname

That's me right there. I have the DNA test and family tree to prove it too. Guess living in bumfuck nowhere in Tennessee has it's advantages.

100% Ruskie. My parents immigrated here 20 years ago.

>warts and all.
that makes me think of the other night, got this girl back to my place, bent her over, spread her ass, WTF is that, nope and left

Small amount of Anglo, rest is Irish and German

relax amerifags

Attached: f68qn3trda901.png (1317x1003, 1.15M)

>Holy Roman Empire.
Holy shit the cope in amurimutt land lmao

Attached: 048349047307e7ffebb380b2dc9c4249.png (1228x725, 797K)

Irish and German. With some other european stuff mixed in as well. Also a little native indian, think there was an indian on my mom's side of the family.

Attached: 1520364931865.jpg (360x396, 155K)

I am 25% german

Largest ethnic group in US.

Holy Roman Empire encompassed Modern German and much more until 1806. It was the only thousand year reich. If you're going to bait, bring the good stuff.

Yeah, the ones who go into meatspace talking about pol or posting their pictures on here. My heritage is nothing to brag about. Has more to do with the designs of US FP migration quotas, wars, and covenant communities in the US that pre WW2 supported German in groups.
Like I said, I didn't shy away from my wife being Swiss. Those high in group preference days are gone in the US for "huwhite and east Asian vs Brown, browner and black"

Anglo-Germanic Nord reporting in here.
God Bless America
Never forget the struggles of your ancestors. Keep their spirit alive.

Attached: IMG_1775.png (491x599, 92K)

That's Rome winking back at you

inspicit vorago et te

yeah it was surprising, never been confronted with warts before, it was fucking nasty looking

Let's have proof you are actually white I'm finding it pretty hard to believe

Attached: images (6).jpg (286x176, 11K)

prove you're a nigger

Attached: 20180308_120339.jpg (4160x3120, 3.13M)

KEK

Attached: 1510101460516.png (693x460, 165K)

>I’m 1/16th Iceland, 2/8ths Irish, 1/2 Scandinavian, 1/1000th Scottish, 1/6th hobbit

Americans who talk like this are actually the saddest and most embarrassing fuckers on the planet and equivalent to idiots who call themselves non-binary to try and appear interesting because there’s literally nothing interesting about them or their personality. Hear it all the time from US tourists “oh I’m visiting UK, I’m doing tour of my heritage, heading to Ireland next and Norway after that haha”. Absolutely sad fuckers.

My family came over from Germany around early 1900s pre WWI and married other upper class Germans. My mother is English German so I'm mostly German with a splash of English but I don't care about my European ancestry I live in America and only think of myself as American.

black Israeli

even if every one of us is lying - why do you care?

At least you’re whiter than me. I’m part German/Scottish/Danish on my mom’s side...and my dad is Korean.

es esto... La creatura?

>Anglo and German
>BLM Flag.
Noose.

Dutch German and Scottish

pretty much this
I'm proud to have German blood but it's not like I'm going back. Descended from original Americans. So I'm fully invested. I do wish the German language would have continued to be passed on but oh well English is the lingua franca now.

All German with a touch of Norwegian.
>TFW 100% aryan

Moms Irish, Dad's Mom is German/Baltic and his father is Ukrainian.

I am not SUPER concerned about race of kids, black people have different culture than me so that is a big barrier so not good odds on that. Asian people seem pretty similar overall to normal American culture as long as they aren't first gen. I think even if they are first gen Europeans they can be shown the light if they aren't super dumb or political.
Arguing politely with good points can trip peoples superegos so they find that they have trouble disagreeing without seeing themselves as assholes, so as long as people aren't super dumb it is easy to get along with em. Even dumb people are usually fine, most people just parrot people so they don't look un-knowledgeable.

I get why people get pissed about being called an ugly mutt, not many people like to be insulted. We DO have the oldest surviving government (no revolution/coup) in the world, and we still have most of our original liberties and we are pretty prosperous overall. I think our country isn't so bad if you stack it up vs the rest.

Being hung up on pure blood might make you feel better, but considering our country is all mixed up and we are doing just as good makes being pure seem like not a big advantage.

he's a trolling cunt

>meme flag
that gives it away, fuck with him or ignore him, but def don't take him serious

That shit is super gay. The only "heritage" trip I want to do is through churches in Germany for records.
>I'm 22% British
>Look! Nandos! Real British fine dining!

Here we go btw don't live in America

Attached: IMG_20180316_021016-1512x2016.jpg (1512x2016, 753K)

BLM and white, neck yourself

You need to moisturize more.

Isn't the British Royal family German?

THISS it's like they are afraid they whole identity is a lie just cause his "ancestors" fuxked some non whites

pretty hairy for a trap
>shave

Nothing wrong with heritage, why it is a big deal if you get mocked? You don't need people across the world to think highly of you.

That's not white.
That's already swarthy.

hi Shaun

kek, i at least have blonde body hair mixed in.
I win

kek too dark to be him

hi benjamin

Attached: white.png (1200x1211, 1.22M)

I didn't even blow it up but on second glance, yeah you're right. Probably projecting in this thread because grand-dad picked cotton.

That actually has very little to do with it, more with Bowling Alone. If you are in a strong community, church or activities club, there's very little to look up to in Europe.

LMAO fucking mutt

Attached: main-qimg-4782554f665b52fb75790f51f0f52f4d.png (602x315, 175K)

It's nice to know where you come from but not needed in the grand scheme of things. People often use it as a fall back to say well maybe I havn't accomplished anything in my life but my ancestors did and I'll ride their coat-tales.

German, Swedish, Polish, and a lot of other admixture. I truly am a mutt, but I am a 100% white mutt because my family is INSANELY racist

Their real name is Sachsen-Gotha or something along those lines. Yes they are Germans who deliberately changed their name to Windsor to sound less German-y when Germany decided to start destroying all of Europe over and over

>coat-tails
that is what pisses me off most, how can we have been here since 1735 and not rich as fuck, it's only now that my brothers and I are actually improving our family's lot in the universe, killed to have been descended from a robber-baron

I think people are just interested in their history. It gets pretty cloudy over here pretty fast. Many Europeans have lived, and can trace their history, to the same region for longer than we've intermingled and have been a country. I live 700 miles from where I was born and grew up.