Why is this outgoing Senator such a faggot? What's in it for him?

Why is this outgoing Senator such a faggot? What's in it for him?

Attached: jeff_flake.jpg (2006x1324, 228K)

He fucks kids

Isn't that McCain's boy? Birds of a feather...

15 mins of fame and a book deal.

Attached: KaliYuga.jpg (849x1200, 100K)

Getting hired by cnn, msnbc or some neocon think tank

some diaper wearing mormon weirdo

who cares

Flake is a Mormon. Mormons are anti-Trump because of mainstream Mormons did a bunch of Missionary work in the Pacific. In general Mormons want to see the end of White Christian America, they just don't like fags enough to vote Democrat.

>In general Mormons want to see the end of White Christian America
I wouldn't go that far, but how did they become so cucked?

Fpbp

>doesn't have to run for reelection
>tells the truth
hmmm

same way the catholic church did. more people in more places = more power and more wealth.

LDS is the largest single heierarchical organization on the planet.

Flake is a worthless piece of shit that has sex with goats and niggers. He fuck Lyndsey Graham in the ass and sucked Obama off weekly. Aids infested piece of shit.

Republicans/conservatives are poor leaders,

>end of White Christian America
Literally nobody in the Mormon church says this. Why are you spreading lies?

Republicans aren't fit to lead. Neither are the Democrats of course

>RINOs

Attached: 1502846825493.jpg (258x402, 26K)

We need a purge

he's going to be one of the smart ones in the end

he sees the writing on the wall. mueller is going to paint drumpf out to be a traitor, whether it's true or not.

he's getting out ahead of it, when it goes down he'll look patriotic while the rest of the recucklicans will look like traitors by association for blindly defending drumpf

He's out.

What's in it for him? A legacy. An attempt to make what mark he's able, to fix the corruption that is killing the Republican party.

It started with the tea-baggers. I know most of you are so young that you can't even recall the tea-party, much less Rove's "permanent majority."

But it went in a direct-line from Iraq War to Rove to Koch to Tea Party to Batshit Crazy to Trump.

And it actually started with Gingrich, around 1979.

The point is? The Republican party isn't the party of the fiscally responsible or socially conservative. It's the party of poor, white and stupid. It's the party that embodies the worst things that are the USA.

And the Republicans who are out? They wanna make some noise to try to save it.

So it's about his legacy.

The only reason anyone votes for a republican is because they aren't democrats.

Nothing - he's just speaking his mind.

LDS is only like 15-20million world wide. There's a billion Catholics. Mormonism is really just a minor cult founded by a conman, hence the emphasis on obedience and not asking questions. Catholicism isn't any better, but it's certainly enormously larger.

Fuck off boomer. You talk like a faggot

>Delusion the post

You forgot about the evangelical right, but otherwise you are pretty spot on.

Boomers are all faggots, and Trump supporters

Gen-x in the house

I talk like someone who is speaking truth to people too stupid to understand it.

I can't fix that. I can just tell you the truth. It's up to you, to be less stupid--I can't help.

catholics aren't even remotely a single heierarchical organization.

>when it goes down he'll look patriotic
Oh the hubris. I cannot fucking wait, do you know how many years I've been planning for this? You've been doing it for 2, I've been looking at this for 17.

leddit spacing :DDD

>Republicans are poor white and stupid
>Worst parts of America

Classist Kike Elitist, GTFO

Attached: computer-Jew-shut-it-down-768x722.png (768x722, 256K)

He joined the republican party to be a professional loser and watch mexicans fuck his country but trump ruined his boner

>You forgot about the evangelical right, but otherwise you are pretty spot on.
Fair, but I think they were more an ally of convenience than a driving force. This was about big money, from start to finish. Evangelicals bought enough shares to sit on the board, but all they did was vote with the CEO.

You ruined this country. You should shoot yourself in the face and stop bothering people.

>when it goes down he'll look patriotic
He was on his way out. I'm from AZ, and Kelli Ward and other extreme right wing nutjobs are driving the moderates out of the GOP. Trump was the perfect candidate for them.

>I'm sad my party is winning

Traitors should be thrown under a bus. They're worse than enemies.

Republican leadership isn't. But have you just never heard of the Southern Strategy?

>Traitors should be thrown under a bus. They're worse than enemies.

Yeah, sadly they won't ever execute a president

Yes and I believe in it, they need to take the next step and deploy the Steve Sailor strategy.

He's a pedophile, connected to dems.

Of course you do: here you are on Sup Forums. I don't doubt your sincerity. And lots of other people are investing money to buy it. Because you're dumb enough that your mind is for sale, to people purchasing ad-buys.

He fucks children

This.

he's one of Trump's closest allies and agrees with everything Trump says and does, and he's being paid by Trump to pretend to be anti-Trump so he can get the anti-Trump vote when he runs for president in 2024

>Multiple posters randomly chime in with a conspiracy theory
Good thing that there are so many truth-tellers on Sup Forums, to counter all the blue-share-jidf-shills that post here.

It's almost as if there was a paid-for, coordinated, spontaneous campaign of truth-telling that got invented on-the-spot!

Quality boomerpost, friend.

I really like the part where you pretend the cuckservative faggots who blew a trillion dollars trying to bring gay marriage to iraq are social and fiscal conservatives.

I think you failed to read.

They aren't conservatives. They aren't anything. They're about money, and then more money, and fuck all.

>They're about money, and then more money, and fuck all.
Sometimes they're about holding grudges, and spite. Don't forget spite.

Fair enough.

And trump is a rejection of that, while flake is an attempt to bring it back.

When did Sup Forums become shills for the Republican Party?

Trump is about selective trade deals that will make an extremely small number of people incredibly rich, and fuck everyone else.

After we jacked that shit.

Pizza

Coincidentally? Right around the time that Russia spent huge amounts of money to build an internet intelligence department where thousands of people are literally paid to shitpost. Right after we had six months of "OMG everything is a shill" until the entire board was so inundated to it that "shill" became utterly meaningless.

This guy definitely fucks kids.

You fuck kids too, Alefantis.

RINo and DINO have one thing in common and that is Israel first.

Trump might suck the Zio cuck, but he wouldn't out the interests of Jews before Americans.

The NWO wants war with Iran and Sryria at all costs.

>Right around the time that Russia spent huge amounts of money to build an internet intelligence department where thousands of people are literally paid to shitpost
No, that was you. The closer we get to the date, the less coy I'll be playing. Be well.

Attached: 1481350111562.png (670x922, 156K)

didn't that CIA nigger Steele who has a couple YT videos say this nigger Flake is a pedo?

Counter-propaganda is literally "telling the truth." You're accusing me of getting paid to tell you things that are true, to counter the effects of people who are paid to tell you things that aren't true.

I'd love to be paid for it.

fpbp

Attached: 1.jpg (916x648, 287K)

There is no such thing as "counter-propaganda". There is only propaganda, you fucking shill.

>What's in it for him?
hotdogs and pizza

There really is. Want to counter yellow journalism, mass-hysteria and ever-escalating bullshit? Provide facts.

That's all ti takes, to turn down the volume. To stop the cynicism, the spite, the petty bullshit? Tell the truth. That's all it takes.

There really isn't, and your naivety is adorable.

You're mistaking naivety for courage.

He's pretty much a RINO at this point. Hell, he probably ran as a republican because he's in AZ. If he ran as a dem he would have gotten btfo.

>my party
we're the voters

it's our party asshole

Attached: safe-in-my-neighborhood.jpg (1600x1200, 157K)

>I don't follow MSM, Academia, Corporate, and Financial global interests
>I'm stupid for not following the crowd

I'm not a sheep like you.

Attached: 140px-William_Neptune,_Passamaquoddy_chief,_1920.jpg (140x187, 14K)

He's a citizen. He gets to vote, too.

You don't respect people with qualifications. So who do you respect? Ask yourself: why?

Attached: blowitoutyourass.gif (245x370, 1023K)

You forgot cowardice and the true puppet masters

Attached: 5a825e2eb07ad.jpg (595x230, 49K)

10 million dollar book deal for a book no one will read and he won't write. For the coin just another greedy nog nig kike fuck toy

Accolade is meaningless, past is past.

It isn't meaningless. Job-specialization is the story of human success. People who are good at things? Their opinions on their realms of expertise genuinely are worth more than the opinions of people who aren't experts. Expertise is good. Skills are valuable. Accolades from other people who also have those skills and that expertise, where they say "hey, this dude is the best of us?" That's worth a lot. It's worth a lot more than anything you or I have to say, as amateurs, on anything at all.

Blood.
Honor.
Loyalty.

Nothing else matters.

So you vote for philanderers who lie to investors, cheat on wives, and steal from lenders?

Is self-reflection just a totally-abhorrent concept, to you?

I judge character by action in the moment, not awards from yesterday.
>It's worth a lot more than anything you or I have to say, as amateurs, on anything at all.
You can't know that though. You don't know if this amateur has been parsing intelligence 140 hours a week.

so you're a kike?

>Is self-reflection just a totally-abhorrent concept, to you?

There are always justifications and rationalizations.

Ok, but who gives a shit about character? If I have a complicated math problem, the question is "how do I solve it?" so I ask someone good at math. I don't ask someone who is most-honorable.

>Ok, but who gives a shit about character?
Pretty much all I care about are character and intention.

Which is why you're easily influenced by media spots and ad-buys.

That's not something I can help you with. You'll have to overcome that failing on your own.

In communist russia you must be loyal to the party or you g2gulag.
I thought Americans were different. I still hold out hope that the whole trump infallibility thing is because of a commie cyberop.

>Which is why you're easily influenced by media spots and ad-buys.
If you're bored of arguing you can just walk away. No reason to project.

I don't know what else to say to you, user.

You've decried expertise and intelligence. You've proclaimed your loyalty to "character" that your idols fail to live up to, at every turn. You're a walking pile of mindless contradictions born from stupidity and laziness. What do you want me to say? You have said everything that there is to say, to demonstrate that you're too stupid and weak to have a moral argument with. You have demonstrated that consistency and rational thought go over your head.

You're not very bright, not very good, and have neither values nor skills, and no sense of worth.

What else are we supposed to talk about? Learn to respect yourself. Want at-least that from your leaders. Consider your life and your choices.

Then maybe we'll run into each other, again. If you haven't eaten a bullet, by then.

>You've decried expertise and intelligence
You've conflated hanging around with intelligence, happens to wagies.

I don't know what that means. The "ies" suffix makes me think you're probably speaking in "memes." Which is just a way of saying "not thinking, and trying to be cute." Also? The word "memes" only got popular because of Richard Dawkins. You know that, right? Isn't he one of those guys Sup Forums trained you, pavlovian-style like a dog, to hate? Better go take some red-pills, based on a metaphor invented by two transexuals.

>pavlovian-style like a dog, to hate?
Ironic, because I can post you dozens of hedged projects your handlers enacted.
All you do is project, every fucking post. It's crazy. But, I shouldn't expect you to be able to take a step back. If you could do that, you'd already see the picture.

Attached: thisisnotnormal.png (1457x1163, 1.4M)

A faggot like Flake will always act like a faggot, cause he’s nothing but fuckin shit.

I'm not projecting, user.

I'm just not interested in your idiot view-points. The only part of this conversation that is marginally interesting is the possibility that you'll have a moment of self-realization. That you'll consider, for one moment, your own motivations before you regurgitate nonsense taught to you by "infographics."

He's a pedophile, connected to Mormons.

What Dems are Mormons?

Attached: 1513838279303.jpg (1100x619, 155K)

>believes a politician does things out of altruism
You are so completely naive you should be flagged by banks and rental car agencies

CNN job. It’s not that hard to figure out op.

I do get it, though.

The internet provides a cheap "in" for you. You get to feel like you're part of a bigger picture. You get to hang your head high and feel pride, without ever having worked for anything. This place teaches you that, simply by being young, male, white and bitter? You have accomplished something.

And it's easy to give in to that pleasure. It's easy to feel good about yourself.

Will you reach for something more? I don't know.

Ok, cool story. Get better at your job, or this will be even easier than the election.

Hes a mormon AKA: a jewaboo

Which election? I don't know if you're willing to think hard enough to get past the narrative you have invented but, in the last presidential election? I didn't vote for Hillary. I voted for someone you have never heard of. Because my state awards public funding based on the percent of the public vote that a party wins. And I don't care about Republican/Democrat. I only care about the special-interests, and ensuring that my candidate gets to act as a spoiler, if a party doesn't properly pander to us. It's selfish, but effective.

because he is going to lobbyist heaven and make more money like they all do.

That's cool. I'm not in politics for my interests. I only care about the future.