There are poor sad nippons out there paying 60 bucks for 2 episode anime volumes when the whole show in dual audio is...

>there are poor sad nippons out there paying 60 bucks for 2 episode anime volumes when the whole show in dual audio is available for 20 in the west but they'll never know

Feelsbadman

I remember when the Pokémon tapes had like 3 episodes on them

is this girl loco

I miss Koko.

>there are poor sad gaijins in the west paying 20 for the whole show when they can get it for free but they'll never know

>durrrr the Japanese should feel bad for funding their hobby while I provide nothing towards it durrrrrrrr

Haha yeah you really won didn’t ya!
Please just leave

TADA BANRI

>TADA BANRI

is he the ultimate anime beta doormat?

Why would you willing give up you money for something you can get for free at all? You'd have to be a sucker

I think there are nips that buy Western physical anime BDs. Disable the subs and you have an identical product that doesn't take up nearly as much room.

Naw. Just care about an industry getting funds. Care enough and actually have money, then who gives a fuck if you wanna fund a hobby you love. Good for you, shit.

Fuck Golden Time. What a waste of potential.

What kind of fucking retard pays for localized shit? If you are not going to support Japan directly just pirate all your crap.

...yeah, I did. You paid and I didn't

>there are poor sad gaijins in the west wasting their money and internet connection to gain ratio on a "private" tracker when they can get it for free but they'll never know.

I import the Jap ones to fund the studios

There are, which is why the English BDs for the Persona 4 anime was originally dub-only

no she koko

TADA BANRI > tada banri

>Beta
>Fucked was of the most 10/10 anime girl ever

Golden time was shit

Bad example. AB is without a doubt better than Nyaa when it comes to older content.

>there are poor sad normalfags out there paying 20 bucks for the whole show in dual audio when I can just torrent it but they'll never know

>those newfags that aren't on KM for anime and manga
>making fun of anyone
Every time.

Bas taste