Racism doesn't exist anymo-

>racism doesn't exist anymo-

Attached: 000.png (235x210, 67K)

Are you saying it's ok for blacks to not pay and walk straight out of premises after eating? That's what happens.
And that's theft.

Stop stealing you nigger.

Blumpf ‘s america

Attached: EC9DBA4C-9C7C-4936-AEBB-80FFC91D0FEC.jpg (960x913, 125K)

I wonder if there's some kind of reason that they were asked to do this.

this happens at ihop all the time because niggers dine and dash everywhere.

>>racism doesn't exist anymo-
But I advocate for this shit, don't give them an opportunity to steal.

Why are they even allowed in normal restaurants instead of being confined to their Blacks-only lunch counters?

bump

Like hell it doesn't

Attached: 1462995040039.jpg (446x373, 65K)

everyone should always prepay.
pay as you go eating should be a standard

ooga booga

There used to be a time when you could pump gas before you payed too.

>pattern recognition is evil

Diversity is our strength.

Attached: 1520551020586.jpg (570x625, 74K)

I work in an expensive restaurant in downtown LA and the only customer who ever walked out without paying was an NFL nigger and his harem of negresses

>Nogs steal
>Do something about it
>M-MUH RACISM I'M BLACK NIGGA!!

I suppose walking carefully around a wild boar, instead of just heading straight into it and praying it's friendly, would be considered offensive to the boar, and intolerable behavior.

this.

Apply anyway and say you are 1/32 First Nations

Sauce + Archive?

Attached: mfw-booty.gif (202x268, 1.76M)

There's nothing wrong with being racist.

How can you scam for tips then?

>whites should surrender their guns because they're predisposed to shooting schools
>blacks should prepay for meals because they're prone to skipping bills

Attached: wee hee hee!.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

she literally looks like a demon

mcdonalds charges before you get your food. Is Mcdonalds racist?

She's at least 50% lizard

>niggers don't tip and walk out on the bill many times
>store tries to end this without completely banning blacks from the property

das raysis

This. I hate waiting for my bill, and for the waitress to come take my bill, and THEN for her to bring it back. It's actually a long drawn out process that makes me not feel like eating out most of the time.

Blacks dont have the same level of trustworthiness that whites do. It is simply too tempting for many of them to run out without paying. Are you saying that restaurants should have to lose money pretending niggers are as honest as whites and not make them pay beforehand or are you saying we should force restaurants to pretend whites are as dishonest as niggers and make whites also pay beforehand? Either way you are forcing a business to operate on a lie to make dishonest thieving niggers feel better about themselves.

most humans are some low % of lizard anyways

why do you think the brain has the reptilian cortex ?

As it should be.

>racism
Meaningless.

Attached: funwblacks148-profiling-harassment.webm (1280x720, 2.14M)

Storytime
>go to favorite eatery in town to get take out dinner
>everybody is always so nice, feelswelcomingman
>two niggers in front of me already ordered
>>user, don't be a racist they're totally respectable black people
>one negress gets up, "yo, why you puttin so many tomatos on that sandwich? I said tomato, not EXTRA tomato"
>nig: "make me another one motha fucka I aint eating that shit"
>clerk "sorry I'll make it again"
>nig: "and that piece of shit fucked up my order didn't he? mo fucka wasn't even listenin to me. if he comes back out ima yell."
>tfw I am literally watching a chimpout
>tfw I told myself not to be racist and she reaffirmed everything i felt on a gut level

Attached: gasem.png (227x222, 7K)

It isn't racism, it's reputation. If niggers would stop being lying, stealing, aggressive idiots all the time, maybe their reputation would change.

>reaffirmed everything i felt on a gut level

Attached: 1518754863847.jpg (780x583, 115K)

>implying blacks are going to tip anyway

Attached: 1038.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

That's just smart business.

You're an idiot trying to sound smart. It isn't a literal lizard brain. Go back to commenting on youtube videos, retard.

How long have you hated your parents?

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Don’t have a propensity for theft

Restaurants used to have this on the front door. The good old days.

Attached: th1V4HRX8W.jpg (464x184, 14K)

I've heard a story like this before and the restaurant did it because people kept leaving after they ate and didn't pay. But of course the (((media))) makes it a race thing

Goddamn Jews.

yep. nowadays i walk into a texas restaurant and it's almost like "no whites" is the rule as i'm usually the only one

I don't see how this would violate anybody's Civil Rights. The restaurant isn't actually denying service to blacks.

>>racism doesn't exist anymo-
But theft of goods and services still does

>Calling someone racist will always retain its rhetorical pow-

Attached: constitutional loophole.png (1134x1058, 1.48M)

This. It's no fucking secret niggers dine and dash. It's not just kids. It's the young, old, and middle aged. It's entire families.

hence why they have to prepay

literally shaking I'm so upset right now, I guess this is the new normal in Drumpf's Amerikkka

maybe shouldnt dine and dash.

do gooder whites oddly enough want to make the country better for those who will not do good things

same logic with gun bans, punish good and reward bad

>most students always pay when they are done
>it became cool among the black kids to not pay and use the money later on soda and candy
I wonder when you Americans will realize gang culture begins with the so called cliques you have in high school

Wow, how poignant. I'm sure all the people who have been in enslaved before this comic was made proves its point.

So much this, I usually have to hand the bitch my card to get things rolling.

Take drink order
Wait 5
Get drinks
Take food order
Wait 15
Get food
Wait 15
Get refills
Ask for check
Wait 10
Get check immediately hand card before she runs away
Wait 10
Get receipt

Nigga I ain't got that much time for lunch

>litterally dont break the law is somehow bad
I need a fucking drink.

>be family diner
> local niglets keep dine n dashing
>finally had enough tell group of them >“you have to pay before or you’re not eating here”
>AHH SHIETT BITCH YOU FUCKED UP WE GON CALL CNN ON YO RAYCIS ASS
>roll my eyes
>next day mfw they weren’t joking

Attached: 2BB61B04-427C-4D18-9266-D73E8E822188.jpg (300x356, 27K)

Is this pro or anti nigger? Honestly can't tell.

>He proud business owner
>Start getting railed on by Dine&Dashers
>Figure out what types of people do it
>Ask them to prepay
>Group of people gets offended that they cant do it anymore
>Das Raycisss

>this image
>racism
>my sides

Attached: e131b36ad5c5231a0ccd894f7f267c3b.png (582x460, 175K)

We would be a super planet if we used all prisoners as forced labor.

Are those boys wearing skirts?

>"Don't commit crimes"
>"We are so screwed"

is the author admitting niggers cannot control their impulse to steal?

I thought you always have pay in advance at KFC?

either can i. I hope its an attempt at being pro nigger but failed horribly

The compassion of the white race today is it's downfall. But at the same time, its that compassion which has helped us as a race as well. It doesnt matter, because a racial and cultural fracture is inevitable and when it happens I doubt whites will be the compassionate race

>Niggers and CNN say you raysis, can't tell monkeys to prepay
>Hire bouncers
I guess they want diners to become clubs.

she looks like an anamatronic jew

like some kind of moving mechanical abomination you would see if you went on "It's a Jew world" theme park ride.

>when the extreme political motives of the author become so hazy that the comic just makes the poignant implication that blacks in white societies are a huge problem regardless of who's fault it is

Attached: 1446557042479.jpg (350x285, 31K)

Guys, the picture is an edit. It's implying niggers can't stop themselves from committing crimes.

>He pays for food

Attached: 67180913-66AC-441B-9BF8-9013105828DA.jpg (389x427, 34K)

>tfw Half Siberian
>tfw gets lumped in with mexicans phenotypically

Attached: 1517455214020.jpg (320x235, 10K)

>I guess they want diners to become clubs

More like prison cafeterias. And even that won't stop the chimpouts

Ask any waiter/waitress in America. They could be the most liberally retarded person on the face of the planet and would still admit that blacks are just horrible patrons, most especially when it comes to tips.

Attached: 090814-Mccoy-tip.jpg (600x450, 162K)

Did anything ever happen with those black women a little bit ago that were asked to leave an Applebees because they supposedly left without paying before? And they made a scene saying it wasn't them?

I hope she made them pre-tip as well

>The fact that she stated 'it's not because of their color' proves it all."
It's a good article. I learned that denial is exactly the same thing as a confession. Thanks, libtards!

Its a edit, lead

Neither. Just points out how niggers are niggers.

/ourwaitress/

The staff got fired. That's all I know.

What do you think?

>It’s not because of their color it’s because of their big ass lips and kinky hair!

Omg I know. In japan you just go to the counter to pay any time you’re finished. I forgot how much that sucked.

This is precisely why businesses try to close during black bike week in myrtle beach. Unfortunately, the NAACP sued the city so no one can close their businesses anymore.

Attached: rtyrty.png (908x769, 601K)

This. This forever.

Attached: empire of dust - tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

wtf is this picture you nigger.

Wait, is this redpilled or bluepilled? I'm missing the nuance here. Is she saying they're screwed because black people commit a lot of crimes or what?

cegi

her point is that blacks dindu nufin and whites will use that exception to incriminate innocent africans and make them slaves

So fucking true it's hardly worth it. But then if you get it to go the waitresses glare at you for "stealing their tips". Fastfood takes just as long for almost as much $ but worse quality. The only redpill is to cook your own food at home. Get a rice cooker for $20. Get an instapot for $70. Never look back. Can eat really well for super cheap get pork and chicken at $1 a pound make some rice stir fry some veggies boom instant meal.

Guys, the author is under the assumption that everyone ""understands"" that black people are """purposefully""" targeted by police and arrested """"for no good reason""""

I'd say it's bluepilled because I'd bet the implication isn't that blacks are more criminal, but that whites would essentially make up crimes to charge them with.

That gif is fucking disturbing

It's just common sense, user.

>blacks come in and walk out without paying all the time
>make them pay beforehand

CRUCIFY THESE FUCKING RACISTS!

and then give the senior citizens the cheaper lunch menu options. why not a "black citizen" option so they can afford a meal.

Fuck you beaner, post someone like you.

Attached: zxas.jpg (958x960, 44K)

holy shit do niggers really celebrate a week of stealing bicycles?

underrated post