BREAKING: McMaster is OUT

>“Russia is also complicit in Assad’s atrocities,” McMaster, President Trump’s national security adviser, said Thursday during an appearance at a discussion of the Syrian civil war held at the U.S. Holocaust memorial museum.

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-decides-to-remove-national-security-adviser-and-others-may-follow/2018/03/15/fea2ebae-285c-11e8-bc72-077aa4dab9ef_story.html

Attached: mccmaster.jpg (1480x833, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2018/03/07/mcmasters-problem-isnt-trump-its-mattis-and-kelly/
politico.com/story/2018/03/15/hr-mcmaster-russia-syria-crime-punishment-465841
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ACCORDING TO PEOPLE WITH KNOWLEDGE OF THE SITUATION

These Jews just don't stop.

Yes, Mattis wants him out for being too much of a warmonger.
>inb4 Bolton replacement
His replacement is going to be some CEO you've never heard of

Well they were right about Priebus, Bannon, Tillerson, etc.

Sounds good

A person familiar with my thinking said I would think McMaster was a dipshit anyway.

foreignpolicy.com/2018/03/07/mcmasters-problem-isnt-trump-its-mattis-and-kelly/

>For those reasons, it now seems likely that the job will go to auto industry executive Stephen E. Biegun, and not the much more controversial John Bolton, long rumored to be among the front-runners for the job. A Pentagon consultant close to Mattis laughs at the mention of Bolton’s name, waving off any chance that he might be appointed as McMaster’s successor. “No way, there is absolutely no way that Bolton will get the job,” this official says. “Kelly doesn’t need another power center in the White House and Mattis has a veto here and, believe me, he would veto Bolton. And why wouldn’t he? Mattis is up to his neck in worrying about wars — the last thing he needs is another one.”

Stupid fucking crypto kike. Be gone.

Assad is actually protecting the Jewish population of Damascus, along with the Druze.

You are being lied to anons.

FLYNN RESURRECTION

It's according to McMaster. Washington Post is the first outlet he approached after he got fired. It's almost as if...

But he didn't get fired because the fucking article says that
>willing to take time executing the move because he wants to ensure both that the three-star Army general is not humiliated and that there is a strong successor lined up, these people said.

This is total fake news retard.

BASED TRUMP PLAYING 1488DD CHESS!

AWOOOOOOO

ISRAEL IS MOMMY

Attached: mcmaster-4.jpg (825x1393, 204K)

bring Bolton in. He's a fucking rabid attack dog and will have the Ayatollahs and Kim Jong Un running for the hills. As long as Trump doesn't actually do anything too nuts like invade a country on false premises it's going to be fine.

Why is this administration so bad at retaining talent

When they constantly say "x is rumored to be out" eventually they'll be right a few times

politico.com/story/2018/03/15/hr-mcmaster-russia-syria-crime-punishment-465841

Dude was going nuts today at the Holocaust Museum talking about how Assad was genociding his people.

fuck this baldy faggot

Cernovich says big historic day tomorrow. Kelly firing? I wish MegaANON were here....

Attached: Mike Cernovich Epstein.png (1902x423, 304K)

Attached: 700334384.jpg (1024x954, 391K)

Flynn will be returning to the White House. He was fired so they could out the leakers. So in essence he never really left.

I’m confused.... Mega talked about this. Can you tl;dr this. I’m retarded today.

Attached: A5A33F11-70CF-465D-B2D4-359C8F159D3C.png (658x901, 64K)

Reminder hating Israel is a meme, the worse leftists seem to oppose it, and they preferable to every other power in the region.

Does this mean Pizzagate will be wide open tomorrow???

>criticize russia
>get fired
really makes me think

Cernovich, Q, MegaAnon, and Trump are part of the International Zionist Cabal. The literal swamp.

GOOD! McMaster was a leftist obama holdover, undermining Trump on a regular basis. This fucker also has an unquenchable thirst for war and blood. This is wonderful news.

pic related
HAHAHA FUCK YOU AND FUCK ISRAEL YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Attached: 1514311459214.png (1309x432, 313K)

Iran is a far better potential ally than Israel nigger.

Mcmaster isn't going anywhere

Attached: 1491529160907.png (1306x1020, 606K)

BYE BYE BIBI!

Attached: 1517968535707.jpg (2748x2650, 3.56M)

Zionists are playing both sides.

Attached: Bannon VS Scarborough.jpg (1347x1985, 1.57M)

>U.S. Holocaust memorial museum
Makes you (((think))).

I made that meme you just posted and McMaster isn't going to be fired

>kike cernovich
BUH MUH BUUK

fuck off the_donald

Attached: 1508279953870.jpg (402x452, 78K)

better fucking not be Bolton or I quit the Trump train

IF YOU'RE READING THIS TRUMP, YOUR SHILL ARMY WILL ABANDON YOU IF BOLTON GETS ANYWHERE NEAR THE WHITE HOUSE, SO HELP ME GOD I WILL TURN THE TIDES MYSELF

>ultra liberal muslim obama hold over constantly undermining the president.
>talent

LOL. Good riddance to this piece of shit.

>Pretend this doesn't look fake as fuck.

I so hope this is true. Flynn is a good man.

He had ties to the MB

When he's fired let's talk.

He is fired already

noice

Attached: trump-epstein-redpill.jpg (1220x1280, 1.39M)

>Yes, Mattis wants him out for being too much of a warmonger.
I'm glad he has input. Level heads are hard to find these days.

McTraitor fired all the patriots and hired a literal Soros agent. Bannon was compromised from the beginning and everyone he brought in has been working against Trump. Maybe Kushner isn’t so bad if Bannon wanted him out

Trump will select someone in line with Michael Flynn.

>Mattis wants him out
>For being too much of a warmonger

kek nice try, Rusfag

So the only people trump has managed to get rid of are people he hired right?

That's some intense swamp draining

Hes already been fried.

It's real. They were friends. Trump was a witness in the trial.

Attached: qgv19nbo994z.jpg (1200x844, 166K)

Why? When was the last time Iran gave us significant intel on combating terrorists?
Not an argument.
Ditto.

Kellyanne Conway just said that's fake news on Hannity

>Mattis wants him out

Then out he goes! Don't let the door hit you on the way out, neocon scum!

>muh hannity

Attached: fox news 2.jpg (580x931, 158K)

OK, I love you Sup Forums, but sometimes you are fucking retarded. McMaster is a neocon. Look at the quotes about Russia. Trump is firing this guy as UK starts banging the war drums. You think this doesn't mean Trump is making the right decision?
Donnie Jr wife taking a hike is yet another k ike move against the Trump family. Why do you think everything is going to Ivanka?

>mcmaster is a neocon

Attached: mcmaster 3.jpg (875x591, 104K)

WHAT FUCKING NEOCON CALLS ISRAEL ILLEGITIMATE AND FIRED MULTIPLE JEWS?

ISRAEL WILL DIE IN 2018 AND YOU CANT STOP IT

Attached: 1520584865767.jpg (1842x1036, 294K)

Maria is Jewish?

Yeah, Sephardi.

Attached: fox zionist.jpg (718x621, 156K)

Just about confirm that we're expending our syrian presence which is already massive ans moving for war with Iran.

The kikes win again.

>israel is so based they help us fight the terrorists we are only fighting on behalf of israel!
seriously, you're in the wrong place faggot

Read the key at the top. Her spouse is a kike.

Trump has good instincts, but I suspect he's losing his grip. This "execute drug dealers" thing is one example. It seems like the sort of thing that would work, but it'll backfire: a lot of people who deal drugs do so to support their habits, and folks understand this.

All this stuff with the cabinet... I smell war with China, or at least the NorKs.

>Yes, Mattis wants him out for being too much of a warmonger.
I hope this is true, but it doesn't jibe with the guy's wikipedia page

Who have they been wrong about?

STOSSELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Look at her nose.

i made a thread 10 min before this one but it doesnt suck mcmasters chode so it doesnt have as many replies

Look at your dick

Don't make me expose how Zionists use FOX to promote their propaganda.

Attached: maria.jpg (518x793, 73K)

At this rate, Trump will fire himself without knowing

Even Democrats have said that. Neocons/Democrats will follow PNAC to the dot regardless of rhetoric.

Wow, so we're only fighting ISIS on behalf of Israel? They truly are based, considering it's apparently only because of them we're eliminating those monsters off the face of the earth.

I just hope it's not fucking Bolton.

Israel has taken control over America using complex psychological manipulation against We the People.

We can remain complacent in our /comfy/ apartments with our go-nowhere jobs... or we can 1776/1488.

Anons can decide.

Attached: Both-Sides.png (850x400, 86K)

Hannity said it was fake news

Kellyane conway confirmed it was fake on live tv just like 20 minutes ago

>not recognizing the italian nose

Attached: 79c1c78e3a58c78f0be2b5138bc053d6.jpg (640x640, 42K)

>try to throw gasoline onto (((their))) Russia fire
>get fired
Really ticks my tocks

>thinking the italian nose is the same as the jewish nose

>Bartiromo
>not italian

Good beans, McMaster is a muzzie lover and dumb warmonger

>kiked hook nose
>not a jew

yeah lets just go fight every sandnigger war for israel!
totally based fighting an unending hoard of militants half way around the world for no reason other than just to help our #1 parasite!

Hows that quick brown fox?
That’s a bevy of beauties
they have over there.
Fine Fine Females.
Peace!

Attached: 7f3e0c7ad9f8a722f304a78ea331e995.jpg (811x783, 111K)

who will be next

Session
Carson
Mnuchin

Attached: cianigger.png (800x639, 140K)

What’s Vanessa got to do with this?

Hannity: he is not out

Wtf is happening

>Session
>Carson
>Mnuchin
Melania

Are you me? Chodebro

There's no point to this discussion. I'm not convinced any wars were fought by the US because of Israel. You disagree, and that's it. Once again, know you're alighting yourself with some of the most extreme leftists and America haters when you decry Israel like that.

HANNITY CONFIRMED WITH WHITE HOUSE SOURCES THAT THIS IS FAKE NEWS AND KELLYANE CONWAY ALSO CONFIRMED IT WAS FAKE
>HANNITY CONFIRMED WITH WHITE HOUSE SOURCES THAT THIS IS FAKE NEWS AND KELLYANE CONWAY ALSO CONFIRMED IT WAS FAKE

HANNITY CONFIRMED WITH WHITE HOUSE SOURCES THAT THIS IS FAKE NEWS AND KELLYANE CONWAY ALSO CONFIRMED IT WAS FAKE
>HANNITY CONFIRMED WITH WHITE HOUSE SOURCES THAT THIS IS FAKE NEWS AND KELLYANE CONWAY ALSO CONFIRMED IT WAS FAKE

Tillerson was proof that hostile takeovers don't work in Washington.

trips say yes

>Syrian civil war held at the U.S. Holocaust memorial museum

Why are they doing this at a Jewish memorial? It seems like a very inappropriate venue.

GOOD. TRUMP KNOWS THE PEOPLE WILL REJECT HIM SHOULD BE CAVE TO ISRAEL. HE HAS TWO OPTIONS:

>REKT THE JEWISH STATE
>GET REKT

US helicopter crashes in western Iraq, rescue underway

Attached: hannity.jpg (623x266, 16K)

>Sean Hannity
>Kellyane Conway

Wow! Those sure are some honest folks you can trust!

I believe Cernovich May know something

more honest than "people with knowledge about the situation"

Also, this was just tweeted 5 minutes ago.

Its fake news.

Attached: 5min old tweet.png (598x256, 27K)

>leftists hate israel they're so based
seriously, go back you obviously belong there