What does Sup Forums think about Québec and French-Canadians in general?

What does Sup Forums think about Québec and French-Canadians in general?

Attached: Flag_Map_of_Canada_(with_Independent_Quebec).png (2000x1714, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

howtogetagun.ca/
youtube.com/watch?v=vn2Hn85zMag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_nationalism
bbc.com/news/magazine-29077213
youtu.be/sNrJz65kI8U
youtu.be/KAPbFZ_l5K0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

French Canadians are the greatest people on Earth. To bad British Canadians have been screwing them over for 200 years.

Still French, and still Canadian
Curse and blessing

Attached: illust_63131450_20171025_111047.jpg (1000x1360, 1.07M)

The Quebecois should be given independence from the cancer that is the rest of Canada

Sweet, a Québec thread

Attached: 1517262089034.jpg (1728x1388, 561K)

We will take back our lands anglo cuck!

Attached: kebek.jpg (240x240, 30K)

You really don't understand. Quebec isn't a fucking saintly province. This meme must die

Attached: 1520913374349.png (1200x1000, 476K)

I have relatives in Laval. They're complete tards.

Life's pretty sweet in our province

Attached: 1462851578686.png (863x807, 544K)

I mean they have a badass flag. If the Canadians were so tetchy to change their flag from the red ensign, why not have the union jack with a fleur de lys on it?

The only reason Quebec isn't assimilated is because of state protections enacted after the October crisis. If Quebec wasn't artificially isolated, it would have been fully assimilated like Louisiana

That's the old flag.

Attached: 2000px-Canadian_Red_Ensign_(1957-1965).svg.png (2000x1000, 110K)

Quebecois are the scum of our country we gotta build a wall to keep those cheese chuckers out

>Have relatives in (((Greater Montreal)))
It's not really their fault. They're just fed propaganda from Radio-Canada et cie.

Attached: 1520912487247.jpg (1437x908, 225K)

Anything in the Montreal region isn't considered part of Quebec

their gov't is smarter than the rest of Canada. they figured out how to cuck every other province and get more equalization payments

Fuck Montréal, Ethnostate maintenant!

Attached: 8462734.png (1500x1000, 131K)

Quebec is a mistake.

Quebec is cool but too bad for le 65% montreal.

>implying we won't be the one to build the wall first to keep you mongrels at bay.

Attached: dankest-meme.png (621x1253, 460K)

lol no

I'm an Anglo living in Québec. Like all places, there are things I dislike here and I definitely find the people insular, but overall I enjoy it. These people have genuine culture and a shared history and they are proud of it. The rest of Canada might get defensive about it, but look what has happened to the rest of Canada ("Post-nationalist country").

On a scale of pic related to Estonia, how good-looking is Quebec's flag to an outsider?

Attached: Stowe_Armorial.jpg (1491x1695, 2.69M)

Nuke them into the ocean, establish the Atlantic Isles

Please do. We'll be glad to have our border wall paid for by the federal in advance for when we separate.

Attached: montrealniggersBTFO.png (1465x629, 646K)

please stop with the anus rape memes

Fine I'll build the fucking wall if you faggots keep Justin Jewdeau as your leader

It's a tragedy. Nuke Montreal and you fix both the (((Quebec Solidaire))), (((Liberal))) and (((Non))) problems.

Attached: (((montreal))).png (1636x1058, 776K)

Je suis de l'Acadie. Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil.

We have a lot in common because both want to leave this shithole country behind but are stuck due to a lack of money and skills

We live in constant fear of becoming a target to the almighty Canadian nuclear arsenal. Please have mercy

Habs suck and Quebec City will never get a team.

Parasites.

The only province to be a receiver of equalization payments every year without ever being a payer once. The welfare queen of provinces.

the first multiculture
new world pakistan

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-09-09 at 9.10.22 AM.png (637x498, 142K)

L ' A R G E N T
E T
L E
V O T E
E T H N I Q U E

And you're the cuck that pay every year like a good buttslut.

Friendly reminder for you to go get your firearm license.

howtogetagun.ca/

Attached: 22220581_1598747500147482_9077516403476529152_n.jpg (1080x863, 261K)

Kick us out then? It seems it would make the both of us happy.

See? this is why the Quebecois don't like you.
Seriously, I was born in the US, but all my great grandparents were from Quebec.
When I visit British Columbia for Canada day, some Brit-Canadian saw the name (obviously French) on my credit card, and exploded on me.
I've never been so proud of my heritage.
And it proved the Grandfathers right.

Did you know? Radical Muslims aren't submitted to the same gun laws.
youtube.com/watch?v=vn2Hn85zMag
>The state of Trudeau's multiculturalism

>tl;dr

I think they're a myth.

If you're implying that Quebec is a "nationalist" society, sure maybe it is, but definitely not in the traditional sense of that word. Maybe I'm only seeing the snippets of culture that get exported from the urban centres of that province and my impression is skewed, but i think Quebec is best defined by left wing nationalism. They stand against assimilation by the rest of Canada not out of ethnic pride, but out of spite for the inequality and capitalism that we embrace

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_nationalism

Quebec is the only reason Canada have some kind of culture.

"Exploded on you" for what reason? Proved your grandfathers were right about what?

But it's ok, Canada is a post-cultural country.
Or something something cultural enrichment.

Not true. Ontario is pioneering cuck culture as we speak

leaving a white country for an abomination

I dont

>the inequality and capitalism that we embrace

Thats simply not true. Quebec's nationalism comes from the desire of keeping a distinct culture and language

>When I visit British Columbia for Canada day, some Brit-Canadian saw the name (obviously French) on my credit card, and exploded on me
>things that never happened
I've never been screeched at in Quebec, even in rural Quebec despite not speaking a word of French besides tabarnac. Despite all the stories of frogs busting hatenuts on people.

>Quebec
>culture

kek

Canadians are so devoid of culture that they dont even know the meaning of the word.

Attached: trudeau-20170129.jpg (620x349, 77K)

Attached: 1518637955266.jpg (1200x1206, 142K)

Terrorists are people too!

Attached: such_courage.jpg (1200x630, 29K)

We tried to give it to them many times, but they just won't fuck off.
>bbc.com/news/magazine-29077213

Attached: 03.jpg (1280x1879, 279K)

Whiter than you Archmed

Attached: latest.png (720x540, 432K)

>Maybe I'm only seeing the snippets of culture that get exported from the urban centres of that province and my impression is skewed
Bingo.

FLQ DID LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG

t. Quebecois-American

what? southern Louisiana is NOT assimilated into modern general American culture. Anglo-Canada is more American than Louisiana is. people down are wild swamp rednecks that still speak French.

quebec? how do you say cuck in french?
le cornuto?

>Quebec has voted twice against independance
The 1995 referendum was rigged from the start. As if illegal financing on the no side and participation from other provinces weren't enough, even the yes side was infiltrated by federalist agents trying to undermine Parizeau's leadership and derail the referendum.

they're very protective of their own culture..so superior

cocu

Nothing against French culture here in Canada

But the irony of quebcors being xenophobic
To other minorities is too funny

Cholisse

>Québécois being nationalist is somehow wrong

>Implying we're a minority
We're not a minority. We are a majority in our land and intend to keep it that way. Of course, if you look at Canada, the French are a minority, but it's no different than looking at North America or the West or the rest of the world. We don't identify to Canada and it's not pertinent to compare our prevalence to that of anglo Canadians.

In fact, if you do want to consider french canadians as a minority, understand that the reason we're hostile to demographic changes brought by massive immigration is because the anglo canadian majority has been actively trying to assimilate us. We're proud of our people and don't want to disappear as is willed by (((them))), so we resist. You may call that xenophobia, but that's just by contrast with the natural xenophilia of the eternal anglo.

Attached: 1517263662813.png (896x769, 371K)

they are the most nationalist people in canada

stfu you dont know anything...
Yes we are nationalist in a traditionnal way. You see, most people here (quebec city) are racist and are against immigration.

You should have joined the US when we gave you the chance.

Yes and Gatineau too

Yet no party is willing to reduce immigration by any significant margin

Attached: iu[1].png&f=1.png (917x871, 139K)

pathetic losers like the rest of easterners

let us out then

Quebec is part of Canada
Greenland will one day be a part of Canada
Iceland will soon be part of Canada

Attached: 1519608936033 (1).jpg (2209x2921, 1.08M)

I've come around to liking quebec in recent years despite hearing nothing but scorn for them here on the west coast my whole life

>Quebec wants to leave Canada
>I want to leave Canada
>Quebec will never leave Canada because they lack money and things other countries would find useful
>I will never leave Canada because I lack money and things other countries would find useful

I'd almost say I should just move there, but I feel I'd just be adding to the problem and betraying my ideals.

But al those are white countries....Until the Arabs and Africans overtake the whites, then it will be red black and green

>Laurentide
>Not Brava, La fin du monde, literally anything else

>No crepe

Attached: kramerwalls.jpg (1263x1045, 60K)

the CAQ wants to reduce it by at least 20%

Just go join the northwest front then

yeah you can dream cuck, more like canada will be a part of china

>Yes and Gatineau too

Tabarnak que oui, Kevin...

youtu.be/sNrJz65kI8U

Attached: géniebouchard29268.jpg (1024x699, 128K)

Yes good goy, bring it (((down))) to 40000.
René Lévesque called 20000 immigrants a 'noyade migratoire' in 1970. CAQ's proposition is double that.
Also look at pic related. Independance is not achievable in the context where the liberals just keep importing the voter base. Decline of the separatist support is strongly correlated with immigration, and french canadians are expected to become an absolute minority by 2035 if things don't change.
CAQ's proposition is mostly symbolic, and it's likely what gives them such high support. If PQ went ahead and said it wants to reduce it to 20000, I'd expect the tables to turn and PQ to take the lead.

Attached: independance.png (762x1134, 136K)

high quality skanks. too bad they're all complete cunts

Attached: ariel rebel.jpg (1024x682, 153K)

Also, while the official number from the ministry is close to 50000, you have to add to that the illegals. Quebec received over 95% of the illegal migrants to canada, so we had close to 70000 entering the province in 2017.

Comment les anglos-kikes du West Island voit le Québec...

youtu.be/KAPbFZ_l5K0

Attached: géniebouchard20577.jpg (600x600, 87K)

I hope the PQ gets elected too but I really hate how they became such a party of cucks. From Parizeau to Lisée... What a shame

Love it

Yeah that deosnt surprise me... I went to Mtl for the first time in years last weekend and it was like a 3rd world country. Nogs and arabs everywhere

Gay

Lisée isn't bad. He also counceled Parizeau during the 1995 referendum... But yes, the party is in trouble. The party is undermined by the likes of Alexandre Cloutier and their love of political correctness. They feel they have to support (((diversity))) for some reason.
At this time we really can't tell how the election will play out.

>posts the biggest anglo-wannabe cunt there is

>posts the biggest anglo-wannabe cunt there is

Aucune idée de quoi tu parles, mon gros Kevin

Attached: géniebouchard1760.jpg (1900x1265, 244K)

PLQ went full, La CAQ sont des NAZIs, since they've been gaining traction.

If north american unification happens then they would be a state and have their independent culture just like the U.S. has today

I work with a lot of Quebecois. A fairly large majority of them are very snooty and constantly try to passive aggressively belittle their non-Quebecois co-workers.

That being said, almost all of them are over the age of 50, so that might have something to do with it as well.

Either way, the constant gabbing in French at very obnoxious volumes is annoying as fuck.

How is the CAQ nazis? They've been leaning more and more to the left since they've gained popularity

I know, and it's ridiculous given how mild the CAQ's policies are. If anything it shows just how disconnected from reality the liberals are.