Hawking died in 1985 and was replaced because he was useful to the agenda of the powers that be. Prove me wrong

Hawking died in 1985 and was replaced because he was useful to the agenda of the powers that be. Prove me wrong.
milesmathis.com/hawk3.pdf

Attached: hawking.png (722x366, 378K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2015/04/25/stephen-hawking-hologram/
youtube.com/watch?v=YoKoySTCgus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Here to agree with you. Hawking was clearly replaced also he is practically braindead. It isn't him speaking through the chair. His handlers are.

the real red pill

Probably one of the few that I might consider to actually have possibly been replaced, given that his disease should have killed him before 40 but somehow he lived well into his 70s. The only question is what use he would have been to pretend he was alive.

Photographic dental records: Find a picture where his teeth are the wrong shape.

Since most of the photos of Hawking on the internet are conveniently not dated, this line of research is
difficult. So let's go to his biography to see if we can find other clues to the date of the switch. We find
the important paragraph at Wikipedia without much effort:
During a visit to the European Organisation for Nuclear Research on the border of France and Switzerland
in mid-1985, Hawking contracted pneumonia, which in his condition was life-threatening; he was so ill that
Jane was asked if life support should be terminated. She refused but the consequence was a tracheotomy,
which would require round-the-clock nursing care, and remove what remained of his speech. [55] [56] The
National Health Service would pay for a nursing home, but Jane was determined that he would live at
home. The cost of the care was funded by an American foundation. [57] [58] Nurses were hired for the
three shifts required to provide the round-the-clock support he required. One of those employed was Elaine
Mason, who was to become Hawking's second wife.
Wow. It's all there, we only have to unwind it. First of all, if you have had ALS for 23 years and have
pneumonia to the point that doctors are recommending life support be terminated, a tracheotomy isn't
going to cure you immediately. A tracheotomy is just the procedure of drilling a hole in your windpipe
so you can breath through it instead of your nose or mouth. But the problems obviously went far
beyond that, or they wouldn't have been recommending life support termination. He was probably
losing control of his diaphragm, and couldn't fill his lungs on his own. That is what happens with ALS,
you know: you lose control of parts of your body one by one, until you finally lose control of them all.
We aren't told why a tracheotomy suddenly allowed him to go off the ventilator, for instance. So none
of this makes any sense. If you have any doctor friends, ask them what they think of this paragraph at
Wikipedia. They may tell you the truth.

Attached: hawking2.png (593x430, 408K)

The only other explanation to why he gets younger is that they are ritually sacrificing children to instill their lifeforce in him.

Odd, in both pictures his hair is more blonde and colored overall.

Read the linked article and follow the money. Hawking was worth a lot for physicis-branding as a popsci face. Remember he “lived” decades longer than anyone else with his disease.

Attached: 771359B3-8F21-4526-A16D-D7FC276629B8.jpg (480x377, 25K)

Yeah but which one was actually on the Simpsons though

Attached: hawking3.png (705x509, 476K)

Also there was probably like 5-6 doubles. They all had a lifespan of 10 yrs.

Holy shit you people really are insane.

Lmfao imagine she actually boned him and sucked his dick ahahahahahahah

Wax hands don’t prove anything but are another interesting thing to point out. Even if you don’t believe Hawking was replaced, his hands certainly were

Attached: hawking5.png (694x922, 782K)

this gets me everytime

Kek I was just reading that a few days before (((he passed))).

>ear looks same
>nose looks same
>eyes look same

Gets me every time. Who fucking draws this shit kek

Not an argument.

What do you mean "you people?"

This shit's even dumber than flat earth. Sage.

Not an argument.

They look similar at best. Definitely not the same and it’s not that hard to find a doppleganger if you’re willing to look and do the makeup work. Explain why he looks younger (look at his fucking cheeks! Wtf!)

This is why I love /pol. You just don't get entertainment like this anywhere else.

> t. didn’t read the article

Did the replace him with a paralyzed guy or did they paralyze his replacement?

>gets fed more
>cheeks fill out
Conspiracy faggots are the worst

Any doctors on Sup Forums want to explain this?

>his current appearances are via hologram

Oh yeah, this is some top notch shit. Go fuck yourself, niggerbrain. Sage.

Replaces him with a lookalike. It’s not like he made many public appearances. His latest one was via hologram (lol?) mashable.com/2015/04/25/stephen-hawking-hologram/

Is it true that no one else came even close to living that long with ALS?

Explain the tracheotomy then. How did he survive that plus another 33 years?

this ones hard to swallow boys......

You lose bone mass in your jaws if you don't use them.

The hard part was finding someone with such a similar sounding voice.

Why would they bother? They could just hack into his computer and have the voice say whatever they wanted.

What's he going to do, complain?

Most likely die, because nobody else bet puberty or young adulthood with that disease, and he lived to 76. It's bullcrap.

jason becker has been going for a long time but not as long as stephen

I thought the British were known for their wit.

Shill thread, they want to discredit real /pol's next level Intel gathering abilities which has continuously made the FBI look like special ed university.

They just needed a doppleganger for the occasional public appeareance after he passed away in 1985.

handlers take good care of the people they are helping. They were probably giving him facial cream and such; it looks like the same face, just healthier, in my opinion

This, it's a body double

His Chair still lives and continues the work.

So prove me wrong then. Find some photos that show dramatic aging in the past 30 years as you would expect for someone in his condition.

Proof he lived until age 76

Attached: pol banner.png (490x146, 8K)

Yup the jews trying to get people to forget they killed Jesus

Realistic holograms are outdated tech by now.

youtube.com/watch?v=YoKoySTCgus

bump. fun to see shills and normies panicking.

nigger please

Attached: 8k.jpg (7680x4320, 2.82M)

Hi, I gather a shitload of intel for pol. This story is bullshit, and Hawking is long irrelevant.

That's some mighty fine facial cream. Not many people get more handsome from 42 to 76

Explain the wedding pictures. Why are there two different wedding dresses?

ALS makes your hands curl. Although nobody has "lived" as long as Hawking did so who knows, maybe they look like wax because they're bloated and his handlers put lotion on them every day.

Um
That's called "money"
Hawking made money.

I never heard this theory before but thinking about it now I literally have thousands of red flags flying thru my head that I should've noticed years ago

BUMP
BUMP
BUMP

Attached: 1521099719798.jpg (240x240, 11K)

you suck my black fucking dick, dude

Just want to mention that there were two or three videos published to YouTube about a month before Hawking died that "debunk" the "insane conspiracy theory" that Hawkings was replaced. One of them specifically tackles how long he was able to somehow live with ALS.

These three videos are for some reason the first three videos that come up in a youtube search for: 'Stephen Hawking Conspiracy'.

Very convenient that they would be released one month before he died, and that youtube would pin the to the top of searches for that query. Meanwhile, there are dozens of other videos about Stephen Hawkings and the conspiracy regarding him being replaced etc. that have been on youtube for years.

at the end of the movie, Hawking gets out of his chair, straightens his gait, and walks away

>Prove me wrong.
>me wrong.
>wrong.
You can find doppelgangers for most people, but finding one with the same ears is impossible. It just doesn't happen.
The two photos you used, both display the same distinct lobe features.
His Superior crus has a very distinct bulb like shape, leading down into a well defined antihelix. Tragus is same size and shape, same deep concha with barely visible crus helix as well. A perfect match.
As for your comparison points. They are pathetic. You are attempting to use two sides of a mans face with a rare motor neurone disease to compare wrinkles? Hair color, age. That can all be changed with hair dye, makeup, and photogrphy, lighting, etc.
So really, the only thing left to be proven is: are you a shill? or just an ignorant fagot.

Attached: wrong.png (1203x502, 395K)

Or maybe, he just joined the jewish blood cabal at some point.

Attached: 4L_uW5Wu22l.jpg (750x1118, 169K)

what about clones?

>what is hair dye
>what is lighting

You can't clone a rare disability like his. The clone would likely be him but without that disability.

What is the state of modern ear plastic surgery?

If a shady organization is willing to kidnap an invalid and have them pose as a dead physicist for some nefarious reasons, I don't think it's beyond the realm of possibility for them to surgically alter the appearance of the body double.

Just saying.

Not to mention he became a huge celebrity and people are probably paid to keep him healthy, good looking and in reasonable shape.

He doesn't really need to talk, they can just write a script for him, play it on the speaker, they drive his car around a bit, and he leaves and gets paid. It's not hard for him to do.

Its demoralizing for the dumb got to be like "here behold the smartest man alive, this poor guy drooling,on himself".. Pushed atheism...aliens, have never been to earth

I am convinced OP. Those glasses are clearly different shapes and thus are different people.

Attached: 1432740517002.gif (490x268, 3.97M)

You can't really add to ears, only take away.
Couple that with a lack of demand...
Just look at professional MMA fighters. If such procedures existed, someone would make money off it. These guys could easily afford it.

Attached: 14143.jpg (576x324, 38K)

Ears are primarily cartilage, couldn't a surgeon in theory put a silicone implant between the dermal and cartilage layers? Sounds pretty straightforward.

>33
>33
>33

They've been growing ears on rats and human bodies for years now, it's pretty simple. They can make it any shape they want (the tissue just grows over top of a substrate).

Attached: 150812130237-stelarc-super-tease.jpg (1600x900, 243K)

NO! Elon Musk's "Starman" is none other than Stephen Hawking. When he did the zero-G flight, Hawking said "space, here I come". His dying wish was granted.

Attached: starman.png (1187x733, 697K)

Could also be a prostethic. Or simply photoshopped, there aren’t many photos of Hawking.

Hawking was hijacked by his own talking chair a long time before that anyway.

> Sceptics have observed that the ‘puppet professor’ is also a great proponent of Artificial Intelligence and science, claiming that ‘philosophy is dead’, that there is no God and that science has the answers to everything – all of which goes against his earlier philosophical stance and theories.
> The Hawking of the last ten years has also pushed global warming, is anti-Trump, anti-Scottish Independence and anti-Brexit. He is suddenly very political, seemingly allowing his name to be tacked onto anything and everything in an attempt to make certain ideas or political agendas more credible; and, because the general public believe Professor Hawking is one of the most intelligent scientists of all time, this works.
>In recent years, he’s waxed lyrical about climate change, is a supporter of The Paris Agreement and, in an article in The Guardian last year, was quoted as being in support of carbon tax. He also recorded a tribute for the Democratic candidate Al Gore and was part of an academic boycott of a conference in Israel. There are many more examples of how Hawking’s name has been attached to various political agenda, which truth-seekers find highly suspicious.
>Some of those who believe Stephen Hawking has been supplanted think he died back in 1985 when he contracted pneumonia and was on life support. His life was purportedly saved by a tracheotomy.
>Prior to this, he’d been unable to communicate, but when he returned – looking noticeably different – he was miraculously able to ‘talk’ using an unbelievably advanced computer system. Not only was he able to communicate better than ever, he was also able to convey ideas that contradicted previous ideas and supported new, money-making agendas, allowing his name to be used to sell whatever scam, idea or product governments or big companies want to sell.

Attached: 5a363df74d80bdfa6aac0659303d675a.jpg (564x524, 38K)

If you had genius intellect why wouldn't you dedicate your life to curing the disease that fucked you in the first place

ears can be grown on rats and sown on to people.

Attached: earmouse-610x356.png (610x356, 285K)

^^^this^^^^^

Attached: 1056511953-Human-Ear-Grown-On-Rat-Back.jpg (400x225, 12K)

If he was such a great asset why did they unplug their toy?

Say there's a nice board that would suit your interests perfectly

It's called now stay there, this is a politics board not a conspritard one.

Attached: 1508557935356.png (506x1148, 683K)

Ok look I'm perfectly willing to entertain this theory but on the chance you're wrong, can we just give it like a few more days? Thanks.

/x/tard threads are the worst Sup Forums threads right next to race-mixing bait ones. They can talk about their shit conspiracy theories on there board.

>DA EARTH IS FLUT
>REPILITIANS EXIST!!
>ELISA LAM!!!

Fuck off with that shit

Attached: 1515755389786.jpg (764x1024, 225K)

hawking confirmed spirit cooker

While they can grow ears, they cannot make them anyway they want, and again, if this procedure was available at a high standard, wealthy fighters would buy it.
Proof is in the pudding sweetie.

No doubt we can grow ears and reattach them. Not at a high quality age defying level though. I'm open minded though. Go ahead and show me that 1985 plastic surgery that lasts into 2018.

Attached: m73178.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

Attached: pepetimemachine.png (125x90, 29K)

I'm just glad we won't be getting anymore of those gay books. The Shining was alright but I heard it had pedo shit in it

they can't keep him alive forever

I'll tell you the truth about Hawkings. He was never a scientist. I am the scientist that was responsible for all Hawking's work. I have social anxiety and haven't been outside my home for almost 30 years. My publisher needed someone to go to book signings, give lectures, etc so I haired Jimmy Spanfel (the first stephen hawkings) to essentially play me. You guys are right, he did in 85. The last Stephen Hawking was Leonard Spanfel, the twin brother of the first.

Shortly after Jimmy died, by editor began to insert the work of other scientists into my book. Within a few years, my books were written by someone else, not me. I don't know who it was.

"Stephen Hawkings" will be resurrected. Or, they will claim that he's been resurrected, but it will actually be a clone. This is going to happen in April.

ding ding ding

>Hawkings
Can’t even get the name correct

Was Stephen Hawking a willing or an unwilling cuckold? His wife has needs.

That way he couldn't signal for help.
Can you imagine if they took some guy that couldn't talk, but could only move his eyes, and they moved him around in a chair and spoke through his chair to tell people all sorts of crap about whatever they wanted.
That's sick man. It's totally twisted.

Attached: dd.jpg (500x350, 21K)

not as insane as letting niggers vote