One Piece

>People actually think Monet and Vergo are dead when Monet's Limbs and Vergo's Bamboo ability weren't explained
Come on. Oda doesn't leave shit unexplained like this.

monet isnt real

The cake is a lie

Best bro.

>literally subhuman cannibal

Still have hopes that she will apear later

:^)

Who did he cannibalize?

He eats food made out of people's souls.

Why the fuck are there still people bringing her up? Until she ever pops up in the manga again, Monet is presumed dead

Good point. I thought you meant something like he ate an actual human.

>cutting armor

>Fat Moria
>No Fit Moria
ISHYGDD

Has Zoro opened up his scar eye yet?

He's meant to have it closed for the time being. It's Mihawk's way of teaching Zoro how to learn the difference between right and left. In other words, he's teaching him a sense of direction.

Only when he fights Kaido will he open it to reveal sharingan

Alright, let me explain some shit to you.
Law gave people animal parts with his fruit. This is not a mystery Mr. Speedreader.
Vergo's bamboo stick on the other hand is a reference to Bruce Lee's Game of Death where he used a stick of bamboo to humiliate an enemy. Know this and recant you swine.

is this fucking real

no, it's just a cut eye
there's a blind nigger in the admiralty, observation haki makes sight no where near as important

Fuck, I'm already feeling the symptoms of abstinence. Come on thursday!

You could what I did and start reading all the way from the beginning again. Just got into Skypiea yesterday and damn is it good. Like, the very definition of a pirate adventure.

Skypia is the patrician taste arc.
Going Alabasta - Jaya - Skypiea - Water 7 is just knockout after knockout, golden age One Piece. Long Ring Long Land is filler so it doesn't count.

Will they show up in Wano? Gotta show Kaido what REAL Zoans can do.

They can get trampled by ancient Zoans like Drake and Jack?

>implying Jack is on Lucci's level

Hope not. I want Amande, Tashigi, and Green Bull to show up though.

Im into the Big Mom arc now here Luffy and nami are in the candy forest getting their asses kicked by these literally who's that are big moms kids. Im amazed that after they kicked Doffys ass so hard they run into a mirror lady and a guy with more than 2 arms and they suddenly just cant deal. Sanji cant even kick his dads ass, and hes just some tall faggot with jet boots and a spear.

Its like the whole strawhat crew had their levels reset back to 1.

The Sanji one is easily explainable. He had to hold back because of Zeff and because he didn't want to hit random soldier.

If you didn't tell me who that was. I would've thought that was Nami on the OP image.

>I'm amazed that Luffy and his crew are having trouble fighting one of the four strongest pirate crews in the entire world

Dude, come on.

>People still believe Sanji and Robin wont end up together

Powerlevel faggot, pls go

Stahp!

The incident that caused the paralysis of Caesar's men happened before Monet came to the island. What happened in the last two years that she needed her limbs replaced?

Vergo can seemingly summon a long bamboo pole straight out of his ass. Either this is a DF ability or Vergo is using the same hammer space Katakuri uses for his trident.

>Sanji cant even kick his dads ass, and hes just some tall faggot with jet boots and a spear.

Okay, first of all it's made pretty clear that Sanji outclasses his father and his brothers. He doesn't fight back because they have hostages. And Sanji's dad is a powerful mercenary and a fucking super villain. Of course he's going to be strong.
>Sanji's just some blonde faggot who kicks
See how stupid you sound?

We will find out Monet and Vergo are alive after Kaidou breaks out Dofla from Impel Down.

>Luffy can't one-shot one of the top commanders of one of the yonko, baaawwww!
Well no fucking shit he can't. Luffy's just some kid with a death wish, these guys have been at the top of the pirate life for longer than he's been alive.
>Sanji can't even kick his dads ass
Oh god how can someone read this fast? H-hayai!

He was talking about Judge being a faggot.

This is bait Judge is weak ass fuck.

Judge is strong. He's just not as strong as Sanji.

So Katakuri has Haoshoku haki right?

Imagine how BTFO pre-ts strawhats would be on WCI.

Chess soldiers would probably wreck them

Its ok user. Its just classic Oda hyping up the antagoinst in the beginning of an arc. Luffy's now gonna beat BM's strongest crewmember

>unexplained
Only if you're a brain-dead mongrel. Neck yourself.

This is too cute

Yo is that haki?

Its dad haki, sort of like dad strength. Twice as powerful as the regular stuff

They should have gotten BTFO ages ago but Oda is a hack.

Brooke and Chopper went 2 versus 1 on Perospero and got instantly wrecked and almost turned into candy even though Perospero is not meant to be a fighter but in charge of infrastructure.

deepest fucking lore!

Yet Luffy keeps ignoring Nami in this arc.

Nami tells Luffy we have to go. Luffy continues to ignore her and got baited by Big Mom's verbal baiting and still went back even though he knows Nami won't be able to run away without him.

He met her halfway. He followed her plan for Cracker and he did ultimately run away from BigMom like she wanted. Thank god he's his own man and not a complete doormat, which is what makes Luffy great.

But Luffy had to go back to get Katakuri off the ship or he would've killed everyone.

>Vergo's Bamboo ability
What? He explained Haki like 300 chapters prior. And Monet was a Harpy. That's her whole character. What more explanation do you need?

O MY BAMBOO NEN

I feel like I'm complaining but Oda really fucked up Chopper with 3D2Y. Every form except for the base 3 is a direct downgrade. Heavy, Walk and Brain are nice but all the extras suck. I like Horn Point but not as Horn Point. That should have been some kind of advanced form that gets a reveal during a real fight. I hope the Zoan arc (Kaidou) fixes Chopper.

I don't know what a "Monet" is but it sounds like a failure.

The ability to summon bamboo you brainlet. Monet wasn't simply a harpy as the OP image shows. She used to be a human but they didn't explain what happened to her. Then there is the floating note debacle.

Reminder Monster Point got the shit kicked out of it by children

did you really bite that far into the thread

we were doing so well too

I thought it was as simple as her wanting to be a Harpy so she had Law replace her limbs

>The ability to summon bamboo you brainlet.

Its called hammerspace, you loon. Have you never watched a cartoon before?

Odas been forced to make Chopper "Cute" above all else over the years. Hes a cute mascot character that makes $$$.

All the chimera animal people at Punk Hazard had diseases and injuries that cant be cured so Law replaced their parts with animal parts.
Monet is the same as Brownbeard

Who dafuq watches anime. Fucking weeaboos

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Literally a fan request

Chopper was cute since the beginning. Chopper just became gayer.

Happy Haloween ossan

>The ability to summon bamboo
What? Its something he carried with him? How do you not get that?
>Note debacle
Oh god...

donuts but is okay since they were sinfull anyway

more like running version weaboo

How many thousands of ship requests do you think Oda has received?
Yet he has only ever drawn one.

Show me a single food he ate that had a soul, or a single line implying all food in Whole Cake have souls.
Everything he ate during his Merienda was regular food.

I just love 'em. I love 'em so much.

But I'm in all 4 tiers, faggot.

I.Just.Want.To.See.More.Zoans.

I agree. Explosions never killed anyone in one piece.
She did have her heart stabbed, though.

Moria called them all cannibals back in the day, most of the good fighters and his mom are cannibals. His giant sharkish mouth is also evidence that hes a cannibal

>Explosions never killed anyone in one piece.
But... but... Pedro!!11!

>party animals
sounds like a classic adventure with the gang

HEY
be nice

Holy shit do I hate this kid.

I want him to die but we 100% will see a tear bringing flashback of his. He will constantly be in the center of attention and there will be a lot of unfunny jokes.
I am not excited about Wano just because of him

>Oda somehow shoes in another time skip so Momo doesn't have to be an annoying fucking child.

underrated post

It's going to be one hell of a shitstorm whe he joins

I know this is bait but there is literally no reason for him to join.
They will hang Mugiwara flag above Wano in the end of the arc if anything.

The only thing I like about him is his fruit.
I really would like to have such fruit myself if anything.

He won't join. Too young and Luffy has learned from Shanks that little kids are too young to be part of a pirate crew.

>Wano will end as a mirror to this moment, but with a headpat instead of giving up the hat

I don't know how I feel about this.

>MY NAME IS ODEN I WAS BORN TO BOIL

I can imagine Wano won't be as interesting as WCI
Feudal era Japan with samurais and shoguns has been done by dozens of anime already and at least The mirror world, homies the moving forest were somewhat fresh

>Moria called them all cannibals back in the day
Well I guess that makes it true then.

i forgot the part where luffy, shanks, and roger were all the sons of lords and emperors. oh wait

>Feudal era Japan
Surely you mean Meiji era, as that is what time-period is which the current events in OP are mirroring, what with foreign powers ending Wano's isolationism.
And then there's the fact that Oda worked as an assistant on Ruroken.

>Moria called them all cannibals back in the day
When did Moria ever mention Big Mom?
All he said was that the strawhats weren't ready for the New world and he was right and Lola mentioned that her mom was a successful pirate

I guess I'll have to do "that"

Do homies souls actually die with the body? King Baum was still alive after getting nuked by Prometheus.

That era and sengoku era is always done, but without the politics that make that era interesting.
>rurouni kenshin, gintama, vagabond, etc...