What is your opinion on MtF transgenderes? When they're young it seems okay, but when a 45 year old...

What is your opinion on MtF transgenderes? When they're young it seems okay, but when a 45 year old, or usually 60+ y/o man starts to dress like a woman, is already balding, it makes no sense. A 60 year old man might look decent for a man, but when they become a woman they look like a 1 right?

pic related.

Attached: 45656456456.jpg (1086x768, 74K)

Traps are gay

not a trap you mongs

Attached: no_homo.jpg (650x719, 222K)

Of course a fucking leaf will think that this is ever ok

It is. Anybody who categorized these disgusting fucks is either gay or secretly gay

Also traps are gay

Traps are passable preop trannies, fuck off with your retarded normie idea that crossdressers are traps.

its for wealthy people only.

It's not a trap, you fucking idiot.

ok as long as they kill themselves after they turn 28 years old. After that the hormone imbalances and depression really kick in and they turn into monstorous flesh goblins

not as bad as gays, because at least when they hold hands with a guy, you might not realize they're faggots and it doesn't ruin your day

I'm just saying, if like a 50 year old woman became a man, they'd look alright, but if a 50 year old man became a woman, they'd look fucking disgusting right?

So the op pic passes pretty okay as a girl, even tho you can see it was a boy right? But when is it always an old man putting on a nightgown?

As a degenerate i agree with you, only young people should be able to transition and only ones that are androgynous.

A clear sign of mental issues no matter what age. To top it off they don't even become real women, just disgusting abominations straight out of Dr. Frankenstein's lab.

Attached: gross.jpg (264x191, 8K)

oops I'm retarded

Attached: gross.jpg (1970x1430, 2.15M)

she's just a regular girl, which obviously you already know

It's like using cheats in a video game

would you guys fuck the trap in op?

FtM trannies are fine. Most of them are fucking weird looking as women anyway that there's no doubt they have some weird medical condition.

But most MtF trannies are just gay men with mental health issues looking for attention.

The odds of finding a hot and loyal tranny are about the same as the odds of finding a hot and loyal female, and that is very fucking low

Only the retarded "you have to use my preferred pronouns" ones do that shit. Most sane ones dont get surgery.

would trap in op's pic fuck op?

yes

It's never ok to support mental illness. These people should be in the care of asylums dealing with their illness. It may not seem like they are hurting anyone but there is an obligation for the community to step in and stop a person from fucking their life up just like if you saw a person attempting suicide or throwing their life away with drug abuse. If a person though they were Jean of Arc and tried to unite France you would stop them and get them medical attention.

I wouldn't say so, most passable traps/trannies are pretty conservative and don't like to draw attention to themselves.

back to r9k

I don't give a fuck. Fuck up your life if you want. I have a huge issue with shitty parents telling kids they should transition before they hit 21

I have nothing against them but they are a negative for society and I want to live in a good society. They must go. Eugenics. All tards and mentally ills must go.

based reddit

Allow tards and mentally ill to live, give them support, but actively research ways to root out the shit that does this to them before they are born

Trannies are a negative to society.

why is it I can fap to the seth mcfarlane / dillon harper deepfakes but not trannies? same with the nicholas cage's face on that girl from that superman movie. Am I face-gay, but not genitalia gay?

why?

Uummmm... Wow I can't believe you are actually asking that like wow I literally just can't even.. wow.

Most passable (and unpassable) trannies are or were at some point literal camwhores

im sure theres a subreddit for edgy nazi teenagers