Is God for real

Or is God just joking?

Attached: Grass Cells.jpg (1220x787, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HkiwPkjpYpA
youtube.com/watch?v=3dWw9GLcOeA
youtube.com/watch?v=hnA9N6bxwiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he had better be for all this trouble

#AllahUs

God shitposted Earth into existence

The universe is God.
We are God.
We exist so that the universe can experience itself until you can't anymore.
Go, experience life and stop asking stupid questions

lol...

The sands of time

Attached: Sand.jpg (560x662, 80K)

nah DNA just happened randomly LOL

Depends on what you mean by God.

If you mean something vague like the first cause or the entity that philosophers of the enlightenment referred to, then yes.

I you mean Yahweh/YHWH/Yaoi/SMT2 final boss, then no.

Stupid questions are the deviation which necessitates profundity of the wise

What do you think I mean?

People always forget god keeps the universe in motion now. First way isnt about creation but keeping it going in the near and now day to day

Narcissist

nvm I read it as is god real, carry on

Yeah, I guess the extremely complex code and conditions for life just randomly happened.

>Something vaguely looks like a smiley face therefore god

How many times do you need to see his signature before you stop acting like a child and grow up?

In all seriousness I believe humor is godly. If you think about what really separates humans from animals it's laughter. Animals use tools, even make very simple tools, they can understand language, hell I've even seen an elephant paint. But never have I heard an animal laugh and neither parrots nor gorillas can crack a joke.

>it's a coincidence
every time

Jesus walked on earth doing miracles and resurrecting people, and they still didnt believed

bad lucky roll in life i guess?

Stop being a pretentious twat.

God here AMA

Things came to be in patterns, this patterns are eternal and pre-date our universe.

Attached: 1520181220130.png (609x609, 766K)

Do you like 2D?

Attached: __zuikaku_kantai_collection_drawn_by_ohiya__bb1eed384e8c6f4431e780b444b07a99.png (2046x1446, 1.25M)

How to know you better? Is sex before marriage really a sin?

The same way a dog looks at you with sad eyes or your cat in discontent.
If that shit ain't real then humans are just retarded monkeys.

diatomaceous earth is literally microscopic ancient fossils proving the glory of God through His subtle arts and Americans use it to filter the semen out of their swimming pools

Where in the universe's name did you pull that from and does your ass still hurt

Probably as real as your testosterone levels

Period stain is right

So? Seamen is holy too

>tfw you were ripped from the eternal void to live a life of suffering and slavery just to have it all taken away for the rest of eternity. Just a mumble in the symphony of time.

Attached: 1519798305871.jpg (251x251, 37K)

This is after being indoctrinated as a RC zombie and then delving into the history of the religion to find out that the morals and teachings were far older than the people who claim to have made them, but we still have these organizations (religious) that still claim to be the shepherds of humanity. Well, shepherds tend to animals and that's something we are not, no matter how many times a kike calls a person that.
Fucking queer

Why did you make my buttcrack so damn hairy? It's just so inconvenient. I've given up on regular toilet paper, I have to rely entirely on wet wipes. And every time I trim my ass pubes it feels like I have sandpaper in my crack. Seriously world peace can wait, just please fix my asscrack.

checked
invest in a bidet, they make life so much better for hairy hard to reach places

communist atheist literally killed million of people to enforce their belief that starved them
atheims literally makes you retarded

Kek. Apparently so too do stupid comments like the one to which you responded

Happy face or demon face?

Attached: 3B10A946-8A73-4691-8260-37D6DF2FE427.jpg (1536x1376, 1.68M)

If you singe them off with fire the hair ends will be naturally tapered and withered so it won't be scratchy, all you need is a stick wrapped with a strip of cloth soaked in pitch

>Depends on what you mean by God.
Every man has a different idea of what gods are.
Proof that men create gods.

"The oldest form of the Hebrew word grass is “Deshe” spelled Dalet, Shin, Aleph. One interpretation of this Hebrew code would be: Through the lowest of the kingdoms on earth is the doorway through which we may be regenerated and come towards perfection of being."

Man didn't create the grass though

Attached: HeKnowsItHeGrowsIt.gif (552x304, 2.81M)

>that

>proof

yeah ok

Damn, they never taught me that in karate. Guess that's something only black belts know.

some kind of serpent, dragon or monster - demon
as our image - God as he describe himself
the universe - retards
fuck off you

You fucking retards. Get a bottle of Neet or Nair and lather up 20 mins before your next shower. No blow torches or shaving razors on your junk.

>Man didn't create the grass though
Grass has a DNA structure. Man has a DNA structure.
Hmmmmm.

you have to go deeper than "communist atheist" to understand what was going on in WW2, to put it bluntly the purpose of the war was to exterminate people regardless of their background, race or belief and the ones who ordered it call themselves kings, queens, popes and rabbi's, the ones who orchestrated it were their zionist puppets and the ones who did the killing were either khazar or serb.

He fills every frame of Planck Time.

>blue water
>light
>happy Chlorophyll making grass. Of course they are happy

Yes it is far superior
My identity must remain anonymous for reasons I cannot not disclose. Sex before marriage is most definitely a sin.
It is a test of endurance. Only the strongest can endure lifelong suffering of itchy hairy assholes.

>THIS

Attached: image.gif (248x203, 154K)

Tried it, even though the bottle says not to. My butthole did get a little irritated but nothing like my nipples, they were chapped for a week. It's the ingrown hairs that really made me regret the experiment.

jews could be pushing atheism while they believe have a strong spiritual life, it's not coincidence dude
atheism make you literally retarded and jews know it

What exactly is a joke?

^_^

Attached: painting.jpg (644x453, 46K)

>It's the ingrown hairs that really made me regret the experiment.
I never once had an ingrown hair with Neet. What fucking state are you from that you couldn't follow the simple instructions on the fucking bottle?

Jews are nearly all irreligious or just atheist. Never met a believing Jew.

>jews could be pushing atheism
Atheists reject judaism. You must be profoundly retarded.

probably is but none that is even a little bit of a good representation of it. Not even the gnostics.

you must do what i did and start researching from whatever point you find interesting because there are a lot of critical concepts you're missing about them

you dont know many then, listen one of their sinagoge prech
you dont get it, beliveing jews are pushing atheism for the goyim saying it's better, and retarded people believe it
like you

On the subway here they advertise beard depilation treatment for jap men who want to look even more like effeminate beta soyboys than they already do, maybe you could come over here and draw a face on your ass with a marker and convince them to electroirradiate all the hair away from your "beard"

Is that soy molecule?

A mixture of the real and the absurd. But with an element of timing. It appears to be real but reveals its absurdity at the least expected time, or vice versa (funny cause it's true). It requires self awareness, you have to realize that you've been fooled. Animals aren't sentient though.

only way to fight the jews is with Christ
he was the first that taught about them

Look asshole if I followed the directions I wouldn't have been able to put it on my asscrack the directions specifically say not to do that.

We're grass people?

Religions mostly require subservience to a higher, possibly alien power performing what appear to us to be feats of magic. Now, is it a trait developed for survival, or direct interference with human development?

perhaps even just a relic of interstellar imperialism?

youtube.com/watch?v=HkiwPkjpYpA

Hmm or laser hair removal, I never considered that. Hell if they don't already offer laser brazilian waxes then I'm about to become an entrepreneur.

Everything i dont understand = god!

Hes just joking user-kun. Thats why the jews get to die.

>another newfriend who still hasn't figured out that kike on a stick is one of the original Jewish trucks

Attached: history.png (800x600, 735K)

if you dont know either why couldnt be?
we just know it before you
cause we listen to him

I dunno user,
Is zero real or just a math's lie?

rome under Christian influence survived 1k years

it fell when they tried to go back to paganism
read history dude

God is Great!

Attached: 1499030894935.jpg (1932x2304, 307K)

That is pretty cool. Animals do trick each other and even play. Not the same as joking, but it's close.

God is a projection of human brain pattern recognition- Our brain seeks other brains, and in doing so we project the image of our brain onto the universe. But there is currently no reason to believe that there is some original consciousness, for consciousness is too complex and requires other conditions to exist.

Rather, the universe is nature, it is the very context that allows our emergent consciousness to exist, basically we are the universe being aware of itself.

The rabbis aren't literal believers either. Ask them if they literally believe the stories of Adam Noah Moses Abraham from the old testament books 1-5 actually happened, and most if not all rabbi and synagogue goers will say no.

>(((history)))
Once you find out how much we've been lied to about ww2, then you start to question what else we've been lied to about and your journey down the rabbit hole really begins!

>Remember, you're here forever.

Attached: vivekananda-quotes-2.jpg (1458x806, 122K)

Did you ever see a raven snow boarding?

youtube.com/watch?v=3dWw9GLcOeA

that's just too conspiratory
not everyone is under jewish influence, you have some good sources

God is Humanity.
Remove God and you remove Humanity
Remove Humanity and you remove God

Did you ever see a loyal fish?
youtube.com/watch?v=hnA9N6bxwiw

you can say that with all religions
im saying the people pushing zionism and atheism, they believe, they are trying to fulfull prophecies
it's not a coincidence

Infinite things only appear in finite capacities.

A long long time ago..

I too have enjoyed marijuana on occasion

In a galaxy far far away...

You know what a Shaman is?

One who walks the sky.

"Since we are stars, we must walk the sky"

Difference between humans and monkeys...

In an experiment, two monkeys were placed side by side separated by glass.

In order to receive a food pellet - one of the monkeys received a shock.

The monkey stopped pressing the button immediately when it saw the harm it was doing to it's species. It was willing to starve to prevent that other monkey from being harmed.

Something to think about.

Attached: mona.jpg (362x373, 14K)

>Hate atheists
>Worship a being who doesn't believe anyone created him for any higher purpose, and who is morally accountable to nobody.
>mfw

If jews ever attain the humility to be born again they usually just convert to Christianity. Real believers are usually evangelical of some variety.

Who hates atheists?

Attached: dwdwdff.jpg (311x162, 12K)

Elephants don't actually paint, they're trained to do certain motions that end up drawing something, but if you take an elephant and give it a brush, it will make a mess. It's like teaching a horse to count by stomping the ground, that shit is all carefully taught, it's not animals suddenly developing a consciousness or anything of the sorts.